Skip to content

Where can i buy GSA SER Verified Link Lists or web 2.0 list

meikedejong38meikedejong38 Netherlands
edited April 19 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
Hello everyone please where can i get buy GSA SER Verified Link Lists or web 2.0 list the best. With high submission rate. Thank you

Comments

• KushphktKushphkt TMobile
    edited May 3
    1. There are a few link lists, each with unique aspects. I use them randomly, but I mostly consider the price.

Try SER verified lists, GSA link lists, SERPgrow. These aren't large link lists, but they're decent for the price, in my opinion.

You can check out LinksPlug; they offer copies of the most genuine link lists. It's mostly a gray area, but there is no support.

2. You don't need site lists for Web 2.0s, and GSA is quite weak in those areas. Instead, try SEREngines or SERLib, both of which act as add-ons rather than providing links. Alternatively, try another software that is inexpensive, like RankerX or SEO Autopilot.
    Thanked by 19tRider
  • meikedejong38meikedejong38 Netherlands
    Thank you sir 
    Thanked by 1Kushphkt
  • Web2.0s addons are just waste of time. It's best to spend some money on Ranker X instead of wasting money on SERlib and SERengines. It's advisable to use GSA with its default engines. Outsourcing is the best option for web2.0s, or if you only have a few sites, you can create a decent web2.0s network manually and then crank up the GSA. I own Ranker X, and since it's standalone, you can do a lot more than when you're working with an addon with GSA; it's worth the price. So, it's wise to invest in something complete without those fancy addons. Even though I own Ranker X, I still use my manual web2.0s network to blast. Save money on link lists and proxies.
    Thanked by 29tRider Kushphkt
  • ashlyadams said you can build manually or use Ranker X, seo autopilot. I use Ranker X btw .  

• JpJohnJpJohn Kazakhstan
    backlinkaddict How can I pm you? I need your help
  • seo autopilot -> SEO Neo 

The program has been changed.
    New programs need to purchase new licenses.
    backlinkaddict Your profile is private, I can't message you please check it out.
    Still doesn't work, your name does not popup
    If it is possible send me a message.

Thank you sir
  • 조보아 Seo Autopilot desktop is a software and Seo Neo is cloud based, it separte softwares by same guy

JpJohn  PM me the same way everyone else does? What is the specific problem PM'ing me?
    Desktop-based is also available in "Seo Neo".
    "Seo Autopilot" upgrade and cloud capabilities added.
    I've tried both programs.