Skip to content

Revisiting What's Expected From Paid SER Link List

Comments

• AllanAllan seoservices.com.br
    The largest backlink base that exists in the world are Russian bases.

Unfortunately, many Russians also cheat on the listings, but if you find a good seller you will do well.

Now about the lists, I'm sorry to say that SER's engines are very outdated, I don't know if SER has a team to keep this updated, but it seems not to me.

Today you can't trust anyone.

I'm working to build my lists from scratch, I've been testing many engines for months and trying to identify where there are more opportunities.

GSA SER for me today is more of a link checker and indexer.
    Thanked by 1organiccastle
  • Allan said:
    The largest backlink base that exists in the world are Russian bases.

Unfortunately, many Russians also cheat on the listings, but if you find a good seller you will do well.

Now about the lists, I'm sorry to say that SER's engines are very outdated, I don't know if SER has a team to keep this updated, but it seems not to me.

Today you can't trust anyone.

I'm working to build my lists from scratch, I've been testing many engines for months and trying to identify where there are more opportunities.

GSA SER for me today is more of a link checker and indexer.
    Same here.

The lists that come with Xrumer work.

The lists you can buy on the botmaster forum work.

The lists you can scrape with Scrapebox and run through Xrumer work.

SER approach on platforms and scripts is certainly genius - but not updated for years.

The question is, if you want to update SER platforms and scripts or just use a piece of software to build links.
  • LMFAO, In The Spirit Of Full Transparency I already included ALL this info already in my HONEST review and testing thread.

I even added/edited/updated that I was credited for the testing months later which had no impact on results?

Whats new here?

And Of Course, I simply shared with service that I tested and had good results, your greedy ass for thinking any differently. 

What you'd keep helpful info to yourself and boost of trying to be helpful and kind and care about this community?

Your behavior says otherwise.

If it were my service and results were good I would have liked the feedback, so I treat people how I would like to be treated and extend the courtesy .

Simple as that!

And same for the other way around if service is shit or under performing Ill share!

It's clear you don't think like that. About others, like at all???

You have nothing better to do then spends a few months coming up with this shitty story/comment....???????

I think the rest of the world would agree Cannabis is not a drug are creator of drug addicts. :D

As usual your images are wrong and your text is completely out of context.

I shouldnt have to point out that....

Im not the one here crying for refunds and begging for freebies like you in BST  :D

I didnt even contact or ask for refund of few shit lists I recently purchased.

Not worth my time, tbh, I want a verified list worth something not refund!

You will not find one instance of me "begging" for anything. ????????????????????????????????????

You on other hand if I went and counted up all the asking for discounts and freebies and coupons you made the text ratio of  your begging in compared to all text would be pretty DAMN high.

It's documented in the BST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But nice try doing something again then pointing a finger, THIS IS A PATTERN FOR YOU.

Apparently everyone sees it but you!

You make yourself look silly every time you say anything!!!

Be creative, think outside the box, start your own thread, share some results (if your are using software shouldnt you have any images or helpful input), do something that could help or benefit someone else....I mean really!!!

It's clear your a narcissist, maybe you dont understand.

God only knows the world does not need more of those :D

It's also extremely clear from your comments you have no clue wtf you are talking about and cant see past your own simple experience.

Your really not even worth responding or pointing out obvious flaws in shit you say, tbh

This why I started ignoring you in the first place, your unintelligent, cant offer any helpful advice and you seem to be here acting like a child then blaming others or trying to pick out someones fault after taking the current discussion or POV way out of context!

:D:D:D
    **And I can assure you may results were 100 percent accurate no matter what radio button was ticked in taken image. I triple checked everything with different software on different settings. And with the service in question.

If you cant see what going there IDK what to tell you. :*

Nice attempt to try to pick out a flaw though, even though your an idiot that would even consider someone not knowing the difference of checking domain Indexing on a URL or Domain level.

I guess, I must be responsible for the recent indexing of some decent authority sites then, Ya? Ya know, since they all started out on decent authority domains with none in list were indexed :D:D:D

But congrats you have wasted 5 minutes of my time here I will never get back, that's likely what your looking to do and all you good for.

I dont.... well I guess I do, have to point out that even a simpleton can see YOU are Incapable of dropping any knowledge around these parts :/

Just go away!

• Allan  I don't disagree with you, I have similar approach, still SER part of overall strategy though
  • Post when you are sober. If ever.
  • Post looks fine on my end. . . .

I'm ALWAYS sober, I don't even drink!

You see an image and make some wrong ass assumptions again?

Not that its your business, but grow medically and what I produce helps people in medicinal form from taking much more harmful drugs and actually relieves them off there pain and ailments safely.

Mostly in form of cannabutter, oil and but some smoke yes. And there is NOTHING wrong with that?

Some from epilepsy, pain, some back to healthy weight, some from insomnia the list goes on...

As oppossed to taking much more expensive and what Big Pharma would like you to believe are safe and needed. Believe that lie if you want.

Intelligent people already know this!

We are much different, I do think of others and I do what I can to help, when I can.

You are just one mean, angry person with nothing useful to do or say ever....
  • Since you seem to have issue seeing things wrong on your end .... AS USUAL

Here is post I guess your pretending you cant see?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

LMFAO, In The Spirit Of Full Transparency I already included ALL this info already in my HONEST review and testing thread.

I even added/edited/updated that I was credited for the testing months later which had no impact on results?

Whats new here?

And Of Course, I simply shared with service that I tested and had good results, your greedy ass for thinking any differently. 

What you'd keep helpful info to yourself and boost of trying to be helpful and kind and care about this community?

Your behavior says otherwise.

If it were my service and results were good I would have liked the feedback, so I treat people how I would like to be treated and extend the courtesy .

Simple as that!

And same for the other way around if service is shit or under performing Ill share!

It's clear you don't think like that. About others, like at all???

You have nothing better to do then spends a few months coming up with this shitty story/comment....???????

I think the rest of the world would agree Cannabis is not a drug are creator of drug addicts. D

As usual your images are wrong and your text is completely out of context.

I shouldnt have to point out that....

Im not the one here crying for refunds and begging for freebies like you in BST  D

I didnt even contact or ask for refund of few shit lists I recently purchased.

Not worth my time, tbh, I want a verified list worth something not refund!

You will not find one instance of me "begging" for anything. ????????????????????????????????????

You on other hand if I went and counted up all the asking for discounts and freebies and coupons you made the text ratio of  your begging in compared to all text would be pretty DAMN high.

It's documented in the BST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But nice try doing something again then pointing a finger, THIS IS A PATTERN FOR YOU.

Apparently everyone sees it but you!

You make yourself look silly every time you say anything!!!

Be creative, think outside the box, start your own thread, share some results (if your are using software shouldnt you have any images or helpful input), do something that could help or benefit someone else....I mean really!!!

It's clear your a narcissist, maybe you dont understand.

God only knows the world does not need more of those D

It's also extremely clear from your comments you have no clue wtf you are talking about and cant see past your own simple experience.

Your really not even worth responding or pointing out obvious flaws in shit you say, tbh

This why I started ignoring you in the first place, your unintelligent, cant offer any helpful advice and you seem to be here acting like a child then blaming others or trying to pick out someones fault after taking the current discussion or POV way out of context!

DDD
    **And I can assure you may results were 100 percent accurate no matter what radio button was ticked in taken image. I triple checked everything with different software on different settings. And with the service in question.

If you cant see what going there IDK what to tell you.

Nice attempt to try to pick out a flaw though, even though your an idiot that would even consider someone not knowing the difference of checking domain Indexing on a URL or Domain level.

I guess, I must be responsible for the recent indexing of some decent authority sites then, Ya? Ya know, since they all started out on decent authority domains with none in list were indexed DDD

But congrats you have wasted 5 minutes of my time here I will never get back, that's likely what your looking to do and all you good for.

I dont.... well I guess I do, have to point out that even a simpleton can see YOU are Incapable of dropping any knowledge around these parts

Just go away!

• Post looks fine on my end. . . .
    Post when you are sober, I wrote.
  • I also agree with @organiccastle and @Allan.

GSA SER needs a major update to its engines.

I purchased one of the more expensive link lists ($54) from

and received only a few verified links. It contains all the SEREngine files and web2.0s.

Honestly, cheaper options work okay for me. Considering the price, this is definitely the worst option.

I have tried other products from Black Hat World and here,,. everything is better than the Asia Virtual Solutions link list. 

I extract all the links and deduplicate them with largely similar results, and I still find value, but the performance is really poor. When I run those links through Xrumer, the success is great. I fully agree with @organiccastle; Xrumer lists are great. Even the Asia Virtual Solutions GSA link list, which is junk compared to their Xrumer list, works great.

The biggest issue is with the GSA engines themselves. I think the GSA team should fix this issue, and it might even be better to ask for a reasonable monthly subscription, like Xrumer does.

Adding new features is not always helpful if the engine performance is poor.

Btw I will continue to buy those lists for sure cause it still give something for me than scraping...the entire issue depends on no update engines.. try latest xrummer Ai and checkout how smoothly posting..

@backlinkaddict ..  smoking is not good for health and heart no matter what.. plus yes canabies is a drug and thats why when consume people getting high. You can't argue on that. Ofc it has medicinal properties...even meth , keta.... opiates also have medicinal properties and used to treated various diseases to that doesn't mean it's a not drug.

Sorry for my English I am Turkish and I just translate 
  • @organicAsshole and I did post sober, since I'm always sober this is no issue for me! (3rd time now) You make silly false claims and assumptions you can't back up. Enough already.. @Freshairforlife No worry, about translation. I was also in agreement with Allan? This is what I said. . . @Allan " I don't disagree with you, I have similar approach, still SER part of overall strategy though. ." ...And Its no secret and that X-rummer is a beast with link blasts - its always been that way. -It appears someone is just finding that out recently. It's also well known that there are some engines that are in need of updates maybe even deletions and some scripts that could improve SER. Maybe some new CMS added etc... So focusing on what is working is my train of thought... And Yes, I agree, this can't really be expected from a cheaper one time payment tool and compare to something charging monthly with more developers, not really fair comparison. I would also like to point out that you do not "smoke" cannabutter or tinctures, most pain relief comes from the CBD an effects from complex terpene profiles which will not get you "high". Its the THC, that, yes if smoked, THC could get you "high". This Cannabis thinking - being anything but a plant that's been helpful and useful for many things for thousands and thousands of years is "bad" is super silly. This is last 100 year narrative for political agendas and controlling the sheeple. No doubting smoking is not healthy, but young kids getting off more harmful drugs doctors put them that wont cure them anyway, barely help and are super expensive. Well they are not smoking it and I have seen it first hand save and change lives for the better. You can make tea with it to, create fabric, clothes, rope, shelter. This other thinking is all propaganda like "refer madness." I hate politics, but its the truth. Its true coffee and glue and many things are "drugs" even, I get that, just Cannabis Plant being bad or unhealthy, not so much! People are waking up quickly on this. Especially, when it has saved loved ones close to you, you may have different take.
  • This OrganicAsshole is =

Lying sack off shit... BST is littered with your "begging" for freebies...

One off many just many, many examples.

You even try selling there as a newbie  :D

Then weakly try to blame me for this behavior? when all I did was thank a new service for actually providing results that I was not expecting after and sharing to help others...

It took you months to come up with that... pathetic really! :/

May bad even more recently.... and gee, if thats what you found to be the case (scam) thanks for sharing with others. At least that would have been useful to others.

You could have had you first contribution, but you even f'ed that up :/
  • @backlinkaddict

Post when you are sober. Give it a try.
  • edited April 7
    Hi ,

I have responded in our sales thread, but I want to address your concerns here as well since they are causing some confusion. It appears there might be a misunderstanding about the file in question. Our link list has been thoroughly checked, and I can assure you, there are no duplicates.

And the moderator s4nt0s also confirmed about duplicate issue. There is not single duplicate :

Regarding the PushEngage subscriber count you mentioned—it's unrelated to the quality of our link list. The PushEngage plugin was only recently installed and hasn't been fully set up yet, so it has no bearing on our review process. (there is no connection with the pushengage and quality of our service ) 

Additionally, you mentioned incentivized reviews, which is not a practice we engage in. Our reviews are generated without any incentives. To demonstrate our commitment to transparency, I have requested that a moderator review our product by providing them full access to our PayPal and backend systems.

Please take a moment to recheck the files yourself. We do not use SERengines, and there should be no SERengine files in our lists. If any user finds a duplicate, we are confident in our quality control and will offer a full refund.

We are here to resolve any issues amicably and maintain the trust of our community. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention, and I look forward to resolving this matter constructively.

If anyone has any issues please contact our email : admin@buygsalinklist.com

By simple request we can enable PR and we are more happy to listen to users our next release will be backup with PR as well.

Best regards ,
    BGLL 

• To be clear, I'm not here to make shit up or say things that are not true!

I'm not even here to asking for a refund, this has taking up enough of my time already.

And to be fair yes, serEngines targets were mentioned which became part of a discussion and that was not about this particular list.

What I did notice though, is that the list files are all littered with many blogspot URL's and these same duplicates that are showing in the folders if you open and actually check them.

This is same list and name you name mentioned and what was from BuyGSALinkList website after purchase.

Here is video below, cleared lists in top few engines in folder and then imported your Premium Verified targets .sl file, then they are opened up showing all blogspots and the same pairs of duplicate links on top and button in each file . . .

Can you explain to me please what is going on here then. . .? 

How was this deduped on domain or URL level even..?

Here is video...

VIDEO LINK ----->   https://streamable.com/jmo3kv

*expires in 2 days if link not working, LMK

*If this statement were true. . .

"Each .txt file in the list was checked for duplicate URLs/domains and none were found. The complete breakdown can be found in the attached"

......Then I guess possibly, Santos or whoever checked a different list, is lying, or maybe checker malfunction?

We are speaking about them same list in video here? The Premium April 2nd one? That was sold to 20 people only.

If the list had been different then above, Believe, You, Me, I would be singing your praises in a new thread . . And would had made a little test with it monitoring some effects on current ranking keywords in projects and shared results here.

It does not make me happy to share bad news :(

I would have preferred to be sharing how great the list results were.

Mistakes do happen, I understand that but, there's no way this new "test" was done accurately on the same list. 

Not a chance!

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited April 7
    My python script was not functioning correctly and was combining subdomain+TLD when checking for dups. There are indeed blogspot
    dups in the list. (My apologies for that)

However, this whole "mix-up" might just be an honest mistake caused by a potential bug in SER.  The seller uses "remove duplicate domains" option in SER to prep his list and remove dups before releasing it. The option is found in advanced > site list > tools > remove duplicate domains. Running the list through that option is returning 0 duplicate domains on my end. Maybe others with the list can run it through that option and confirm on their end. I've pinged @Sven to let him know. 
    Thanked by 1buygsalinklist

• Yes, I trust that you would know what you are doing with this, which left me a bit confused on response. :/

It is true that  The option is found in advanced > site list > tools > remove duplicate domains currently seems like maybe its just deduping each file by URL only and also not entire sitelist.

This is not the whole issue though. . . Removing duplicate domains and urls never added all blogspots and pairs of dups to many other files for me before, after importing and deduping any list?

The question is how did these none related engines which are "tested verifieds" and strictly filtered with other tools and metrics end up in the Verified folder to begin with? 

Then go unnoticed before release on such a "strict list"

Deleted my entire indentified folder and imported the .SL in question again fresh.

Then after checking on some other engines, similar thing.

Take this Social Network for example. . .

And it gets worse the more you look, can we agree what we are looking at is not even a correctly identified list?

After freshly adding the .SL I got this. . .

Was deduped at Url and Domain level, and a handful were removed. Like 3 then 2 or something very similar.

You got 53393 with your script while mine says 66380 in SER?

I'm not convinced blaming SER's dedup function is complete solution or a reason why the list is full with blogspots and non related engines in most engine folders... This still is not making much sense ?

This is also a nightmare having to remove and erase all the garbage from this :/
  • s4nt0s  appreciation of admission of error checking, Your a stand up dude, not everyone is like that, for what it's worth, it did not go unnoticed!
    edited April 7
    @backlinkaddict - Hmm, I'm not totally sure about the engines and how they ended up in specific folders. The seller @buygsalinklist  would have to comment on on their process and how that would have happened. 

@buygsalinklist  contacted me last night to double check his list for duplicate domains/URLS. I tried to quickly whip up a python script to handle that for me, and as you can see, it didn't work so well, lol. Today, instead of relying on my obviously buggy Python script, I tried to dedup in SER, and that's what's led us here. Scrapebox isn't currently installed on my server, so I wasn't able to use that to check for dups either. Other than that I haven't had a chance to really dig into things any deeper. I thought this was just an issue with duplicate domains being in the list, and that's why I assumed it could be an easy mistake if there was a bug with the dup remove option in SER. I haven't had a chance to read through all the posts/comments/concerns about the list.
  • s4nt0s   I understand, don't worry to waste more time into it, it's clearly not what was marketed was the point, I guess.

Not sure why a list seller/creator can't check his own list and sent a bunch of dups and blogspot URL's to you in the firstplace?

Like another member said, the marketing, it's a nice spiel, if only it were true. . .
  • Here's what happens will quick Scrapebox check. . .

You got 53393 with your script while SER says 66380 and Scrapebox says 35012

That's more then 30000 duplicates and can already see some of these are just poorly "indentifieds"

"Our link list has been thoroughly checked, and I can assure you, there are no duplicates."

Could there be any good verifieds from a 35012 indentifed list?

• CarltonStuder65CarltonStuder65 East Los Angeles, California
    @s4nt0s @backlinkaddict please checkout this service

This is from https://asiavirtualsolutions.com and lost  $110 in 2 months and ended up with less than 700 verified.

Guys saw the same thing with the Asia virtual assistant link list from royalmice . dropped around $55 and got a mess of unknown engines, including serengine which doesn’t even add up. 

posted a comment on his thread a few days back and got zero replies.

got a copy of that list from buygsalinks you guys mentioned too, didn't know there was dupz as i just use gsa duplicate tool...but  least it was cheaper and had some usable links at least. i l deposited there few months ago and at least i got some... usually, no matter the list, I can pull off a few thousand backlinks from unique domains, but with this one from Asia virtual assistant? nada.  the identified link list which costs less than 20 bucks great work than this $55 verified link list from asia virtual assistant 

just a few backlinks that gsa pi can't even recognize. picked his list thinking the rep would mean something, guess not. 

it’s also loaded with tons of pointless blog urls and serengine links. not even sure serengine is still a thing lol. after trying 1linklist, Asia virtual assistant from @royalmice feels like the worst buy ever.

seems like as the prices go up, the quality crashes. might as well stick to the cheaper options... even if they ain't perfect, at least it’s not a total waste.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited April 8
    CarltonStuder65  Saw your comment about the link list (since you tagged me ) and figured we should clear the air. If you're running into issues, the best move is to hit us up directly through a support ticket on the site. That way, we can dive into your setup, how you're using the list, and figure out the best steps to improve your results. Posting in a thread that's just throwing shade on link services isn't going to solve much. Honestly, I don't even know if you bought the list from me or if someone's trying to stir the pot.

Why not open a ticket? That way, I know who I'm chatting with. About not catching your comment in the other thread – unless you tag me, I'm in the dark. So, next time, drop a tag if you're looking for a response.

Been around here for 12 years, dealing with link lists. Most issues I've seen boil down to setup snafus or not using GSA SER right. Yet, the first thing to get the blame is usually the list. Let’s try to sort this out the right way.

You missed one of my post from a week or 2 ago in which i made a detailed video how my list is generated  - why dont you go and take a look - https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/190733/#Comment_190733

royalmice said:
    CarltonStuder65  Saw your comment about the link list (since you tagged me ) and figured we should clear the air. If you're running into issues, the best move is to hit us up directly through a support ticket on the site. That way, we can dive into your setup, how you're using the list, and figure out the best steps to improve your results. Posting in a thread that's just throwing shade on link services isn't going to solve much. Honestly, I don't even know if you bought the list from me or if someone's trying to stir the pot.

Why not open a ticket? That way, I know who I'm chatting with. About not catching your comment in the other thread – unless you tag me, I'm in the dark. So, next time, drop a tag if you're looking for a response.

Been around here for 12 years, dealing with link lists. Most issues I've seen boil down to setup snafus or not using GSA SER right. Yet, the first thing to get the blame is usually the list. Let’s try to sort this out the right way.

You missed one of my post from a week or 2 ago in which i made a detailed video how my list is generated  - why dont you go and take a look - https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/190733/#Comment_190733

tagged u before on your own thread and here again: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/33371/fast-setup-access-gsa-ser-link-list-via-google-drive-shared-folder/p1

u didn’t answer my question last time. how come i’m finding SEREngines in your $55 list when it's an old addon that's not really used anymore? the list’s outdated, full of dead web 2.0 adds, useless blog URLs, and SEREngine links—are these even relevant?

i'm running GSA on multiple servers, 24/7 with a dedicated server and Xevil 6 plus GSA CB as webserver. i deal with all the hcaptchas and honestly, i don't expect much from the link quality cuz i know they’re mostly junk.

still buy verified link lists cuz it’s cheaper than scraping, and i can easily manage the OBLs with an SB extractor and get some decent links.

thought your rep meant something, but this list was a letdown. just posted here so others know what they might get into. seems the more we pay, the worse it gets. might as well go for cheaper options; at least it’s not a total loss then.

u didn't answer my question, bud. shared it here cuz the thread is all about those S# lists :D

i asked this very same question, which has already been discussed in this thread days ago on your own thread, and looks like u have no answer for that. a support ticket? i don’t want your junk link list again. no thanks.

had no intention to share cuz i have more work than this. but after seeing @backlinkaddict, decided to share my experience too cuz it’s very similar experience for a higher price probably the highest-priced link list on the market. :D
    Thanked by 1sickseo
  • Contacting a shady list seller first if your sure you got scammed a horrible idea!

What would have happened if I had contacted the list seller?

Put your questions here so people who are actually using software to build links "for rankings" could possible help. . .

This is what would have happened - The list seller @buygsalinklist would have assured me "Our link list has been thoroughly checked, and I can assure you, there are no duplicates." Checked by moderator as well....

-while the truth is there are 30,000 duplicates and a few poorly identifieds remaining in the list. This is very easy to spot with beginner skills on windows files and folders to see that this list was shit and padded.            

-Not even getting into GSA SER ASPECTS OF IT, YET.

Then including @Santos and wasting his time to check a list that's clearly full of dups and blogspots who accidently said there were no dups and each file had been checked. If your selling lists shouldnt you have these tools and understand how to check yourself before releasing such list?

The end result would have been - well the list seller and moderator (no offense)  publicly stating that the list is fine, when in fact its much worse then, I have even shown..... so far.

I do not lie or have any reason too, could care less about refund, or some excuse that this was not intentional - nor I am here shelling questionable services. (or stirring any pot)

I'm here looking to optimize my workflow for my own clients and my own projects... And to do that and get results, the recommended service list needs ------the trash taken out.

As well as uphold some kind of standard set for GSA Community, not build a group/service to rip off newbies.

I have visited the BST section a handful of times and regretted it every time. It was originally the reason the forum took a turn for the worst years ago and had to be moved because the helpful members stopped coming back.

And to make matters worse there are people saying "Yeah check out this list - made my Ahrefs site rating look like Authority site in just under 2 weeks" well there's obviously flaw there. . . .

Share experience and tips here!, so other users who have not come forward will, and you'll you get a quicker response, now that it's out in the open.

Indeed you will need, many good proxies, fresh emails, not garbage spun content etc,  just as basics to run a list and get lasting results.

Usually, can look in log file and the debugger and see if list is Identified or verifieds, seeing errors from list I have never seen before with this list?

In addition to getting some actual help . . . and questions answered here to help others.

It would appear people are blaming SER more not the quality of the verified list, after purchasing a ton of poorly Identified targets :/

Indeed you will need, many good proxies, fresh emails, not garbage spun content just as basics to run a list and get decent results, but I would assume users buying list would know this already.

700 verifieds? Default GSA SER pressing start will do better then that, so something is off, there.

Would be curious to see some of these serEngines verified targets and what the links verified by GSA SER would look like in the GUI verified pane?

Are they comments built on sites that were once functional in serEngines or something?

These are fixed sites..... Mostly can't be posted to currently with basic SER.

Personally, I need Zenno Poster Project Maker to be able to get verfied link on some of these sites.

I suspect if you tried to post to these from serEngines targets from a paid list, you'd get zero verifieds :#

This is confusing a lot of people as well. . .

@CarltonStuder65 I really don't have time to be testing or wasting more resources to process shit lists. It's not cheap and that's what you've already paid for when you buy a list!!!! Unless you've been scammed or seller intentionally selling junk or really just doesnt know what a verified list is... simply as that!

Thanked by 1CarltonStuder65
  • Running the whole list, through identify and sort in gives you this..

For some reason, it copied to clipboard the original list from Scrapebox, not the deduped one.

So these numbers are actually inflated too. . .

And just Identified.... So 30,000 dups and 15830 unknown.

To be clear, understand this is not exact science/numbers either.

I guess will have to boil down, and put in Identified folder to run fresh and see how many verfieds there actually are..

It was suggested just to add .sl to your current Verfieds folder which is horrible idea for this list.

All it would do is possible add to users already verified messing it up there database completely.

edited April 8
    @backlinkaddict, I really didn't want to keep going; I just shared because I saw something similar. Anyway, I really don't care about a bunch of duplicates; my main concern is the unknown ton of targets. No matter what, everyone adds some shill links to their list to puff it up—same as proxy sellers and server sellers with their bandwidth and resources.

But this site, https://asiavirtualsolutions.com/, is expensive, and their link list isn't even managed well.

The biggest issue is that the seller doesn't even want to answer. I've been paying a few sellers every month, and I can assure you this is the worst.

I really don't have time to tweak and process all the links for a few dollars; it usually does the job for me, but not this time.

I grabbed another seller after I canceled this link list and went back to my previous one. There are duplicates and a ton of junk, but it still does the job. Don't ingest too much THC; you've got too much adrenaline here, lol.

• I never said, I ingested any THC, I simply showed an image of a beautiful medical plant, and I guess some assumptions were made from that.

I don't even drink.

I grow a lot of food too during them summer, If I posted that would people be going around thinking I must be overweight :D

Clearly I'm very focused and I am not overweight....
  • CarltonStuder65 if list isnt even properly dedupped, you have much faith in what your going to find there?
    Just wanted to come back and mention that @Sven checked, and remove dup domains in SER is working properly. It makes sense for Blogspot because of how each subdomain on Blogspot is unique.

The bigger problem @buygsalinklist list was how there were Blogspot URLs in multiple engine types, which wouldn't make sense for a verified list. I know when creating these lists, multiple tools and a lot of automation is often used, so I understand that sometimes things can go wrong, but at the end of the day, it is the sellers responsibility to make sure what they're providing their customer matches what is written in their sales thread before releasing it.

@buygsalinklist has assured me in PM that he is going to correct the issue, and has made a post in his sales thread offering their next list for free to customers who purchased the affected list. He also mentioned that he reviewed his past releases, and only the last two were affected, which leads me to believe it wasn't intentional. If any customers who bought the older lists dispute that claim, feel free to reach out to me via PM.

It's impossible for me to check every list and service sold here every month, so my advice to buyers before purchasing any service here is to make sure the seller has a clear refund policy, and that there is a way to get a refund if something doesn't seem right. (check for credible reviews as well)

Luckily, we have people in the community like @backlinkaddict, who are very experienced with GSA tools and will call things out if something doesn't seem right. Ty @backlinkaddict for looking out for the community. 
  • @sven Yes, the deduping of each file via sitelists tools function was working fine on my end for each file, the issue was the list and how URL's got put in folder and in multiple engine files... So SER functioning was fine

s4nt0s  it is no problem at all and I do agree it's not feasible for anyone to keep tabs on all the services around SER, nor should they have too!

There are soooo many to "choose" from and apparently some people define things very differently then others, which does not help. I believe having these discussions is great for the community as a whole. 

Its hard to keep anyone accountable when a community cannot decide what a "verified GSA SER link" is...?

Or when they are ignored and then told to send in some email, why not share and fixed issue here to help others and take the load of support for all these GSA softwares.

Problem isn't going to solve itself that's for sure, maybe these discussions will help clear some confusion?

And it gives GSA a bad name :/

Especially, for those wondering if SEO or SER is DEAD?

As Thank-You I will share some GSA NEWS. . .

There's a story I do not have time to tell right now but I would like to point out few things.

1. The search volume says zero because in the particular program you have to manually add them after collecting the data and if you can believe it, I'm to lazy to do that, plus I know from tracking in other services. 

I triple check everything!

2. This project had been trashed by another program avoiding the settings and tanking site for even exact match ranking term. I would also like to point out that I fixed these issues purely with SER, I did use serlib add-on to a degree, so some links were made using that, and using the speedy index service as help.

There is no way to manipulate the rankings here nor have I tried and even if I could I'm not sure how I'd get the little green arrow and the 39 there :D

Thanked by 1s4nt0s