Skip to content

GSA SEO Indexer Does not Indexing sites on Bing.

Hello everyone, Is your GSA SEO Indexer work in your site indexing for Bing Webmaster ??? I submitted more than 10,000 links, But There is no crawl response in Bing Webmaster. If you guys know any method to index sites on Bing Quickly? Please help me. 

Comments

• If your already in Bing Webmasters, why not just add URL from there or use the provided IndexNow option? There are videos and everything on how to do it in there. 

Maybe it can help in addition to whatever you are trying?
  • AllanAllan seoservices.com.br
    If your already in Bing Webmasters, why not just add URL from there or use the provided IndexNow option? There are videos and everything on how to do it in there. 

but he needs to be the owner of the site for bing to accept it
  • Allan said:
    If your already in Bing Webmasters, why not just add URL from there or use the provided IndexNow option? There are videos and everything on how to do it in there. 

but he needs to be the owner of the site for bing to accept it
    no bro, I have access because that is my site. I want to know is there any trick to index sites in bing webmaster in 1-2 days ?? I tried lots of options but not works. 
  • Allan Yes, you are correct that works only for sites you have verified for URL submission.

I was assuming because he was in Bing already that his sites he was trying to index in Bing were verified, otherwise I'm not sure you have access to some of these tools until then.

There are videos on how to work with Index Now including how to verify on any site you own.

This is how RankMath SEO plugin has the "auto index feature", it just sends that to API when you select it.

You will see in Bing that it was sent from RANKMATH in your budget there.

Or do it yourself you can use a WordPress Plugin. On WordPress of course.

They even gently show you how to create a bot for automating the process to.

You can always create a social bookmarking site, URL shortener and others using another CMS.

Then you can verify the site and send whatever links you want to it.

I don't think index now is working as great anymore though, considering just every Rankmath user is spamming it constantly (some not knowing) with every page or post change unless you look into advanced settings and shut that auto feature off.

Probably, not needed/good for every little change just on a new or updated page/post/content.

Something new comes out and works great, then everyone uses and becomes them "norm" so something extra must be done to get spiders to crawl your links.

Just the process unfortunately, nothing GOLD last forever.

I'd be {happy|eager|willing} to {talk|share|converse} more about Indexing, though.

I'm actually in the middle of a silent case study related right now and hopefully soon can share results :)