Skip to content

Finally all set up again I think? (I have a couple of questions)

2»

Comments

• Glad to hear it . . . Thats awesome!!! Its great feeling when you optimize you automation system and get success
  • about SerpCloud it is the one with the arrows in SER that show up in the GUI and use the API.

Are you saying serprobot does that too? Or your visiting the website for the information.

Serpcloud would add to SER GUI, but you still have option to visit site for more information like social shares and a rank history im memory serve me right
  • Also I'd watch those rotating lists for frequency as some I looked into only rotated 1 time every 60 seconds so It would have been useless  most cases around here
  • Yeah! Happy with it now, thanks for your help!

Oh I see, yeah I visit the site for info but it's nostalgic to be using this and I like the info it provides and it's really cheap, like $5/mo for 75kw.

Hmm ok I'll keep that in mind, thanks.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    @backlinkaddict: Yes; this was very helpful! backlinkaddict said: Deeeeeeee in my opinion a majority of the time a shared list or bought gsa list with be spammed to shit and may not offer value your looking for. (depending on goals) Hmmm...OK...what about using them at the lower tiers (higher numbered tiers)? Just to add overall "weight" to "better" links the list-derived backlinks point to? Or...should I avoid lists altogether as they are somehow toxic/malware ridden/etc targets? Or, maybe less likely but who knows - -honeypots for SEs to identify artificial ranking improvement attempts?! :anguished:
  • Anth20 no problem, glad I could help!

Deeeeeeee i wouldnt really know, genrally I use a more sytematic and cleaner approach than most. I dont worry about some of those things because I am not spamming things to hell and pissing people off to the point that im being reported. I never got great results like that anyways.

And some of those methods are purely for indexing further tiers or trying to juice up your lower ones mostly. What matters is links that stick, are dofollow or some popular news related sites which are mostly nofollow.

Another tip maybe not start tier 2 and beyond until you know you have good do follow links that are live and have been live for X amount of time. Then built out tiers so your not wasting resources on what could be a tier full of links that are not or wont be indexed, have been deleted, are no follow etc.

I think maybe you worry to much about things. Dont need to know ins and outs of every feature. I feel into this trap as well. Trying to learn EVERYTHING about EVERY software instaed of just focusing in on my goals and just get good with the features I find useful for what im trying to accomplish.

Just create small campaigns you can manage and measure at first and work forward from there. What worked from a 10 year old blog post or even recently posted bias method from someone selling service or course while may have worked then may not today if your talking pure organic rankings.

You can use for example to increase you NAP presence for local listings too, Some people have used to post ads on classified sites and I even remember someone claiming many years ago they were somehow using to inflate ebay positions (i didnt test) seemed like alot of work unless selling massive profit items.

So theres no "right" way or resaon to become an expert at every feature because just in SER alone there are millions of ways to set things up and new tools/methods to be found all the time.

I know some of the more recent videos on a quick youtube check will say SER is purly a spamming tool and this is how to use it..... followed by the worst advice ever, proof they never spent the time to learn it, and wait for it... "oh by the way I offer services to do this for you".

So theres is no value to those videos except lead people away from SER which is a good tool in the right hands, they are wrong. To a hammer everything is a nail. I saw one saying "after all these years I never found a away to make 100 bucks a day" but then they are trying to sell services that are supossed to rank you on page one with spam? I dont know how that makes any sense at all. 

Also, I cant help you with lists as im not a huge list buyer. I have always scraped and filtered my own and try to make them niche specific "targets" if I can for the project no matter what software im using at the time. 

The honepots im aware of like in developing wordpress sites is a hidden box from users, so if a bot fills it out they can confidently reject the submission as spam. More for website protection for people who are spamming contact forms. A theme I use has a honeypot field thats optional to add. 

Also, I guess if your seeing your links authority improve or indexing rate faster with a certain bought/found list then sure go ahead and use it further down your tier projects. Or at least clean it up and remove garbage from the list unless its pure quantity of links your going after.

I think quality matters most and having unique content optimized for search intent of keyword and the onpage correct for that keyword. I also think that using many generic anchors off page is the way to go. Search engines can tell what page is about without anchor text pointing to it these days. I would make sure onpage is good and that your utilizing good internal linking which is better to add those money term there in the site internally for linking.
    Thanked by 2Anth20 Deeeeeeee
  • Anth20 that serprobot seems intersting, I dont belive I heard of it. maybe I ll a try and see if they have API.

You like the re proxy network you mentioned? Its working well now? Have you stressed tested or cranked up threads and see if sucess is still high.

Sounds really affordable so I wonder, maybe Ill try or at least look into. Thanks!
  • Anth20 said:
    I agree, I have XEvil5. Since I read your comment I unticked H captcha and re-enabled v3 and success rate is 80% now!

Probably H captcha has been the issue, and I had 50 threads too.

I'm using reproxy.network proxies which rotate and it looks like there is 999 ipv6 proxies in there for $5/mo.
    This is good news!

I believe you can further optimize load on your machine by putting GSA 1st for image captchas. But since I don't have a license, this is just a guess.

Add a commercial captcha solver for the HCaptchas to get another 5% solved. @backlinkaddict is happy with 2captcha, I am with capmonster.cloud.
    Thanked by 1Anth20
  • Deeeeeeee said:
    @backlinkaddict: Yes; this was very helpful! backlinkaddict said: Deeeeeeee in my opinion a majority of the time a shared list or bought gsa list with be spammed to shit and may not offer value your looking for. (depending on goals) Hmmm...OK...what about using them at the lower tiers (higher numbered tiers)? Just to add overall "weight" to "better" links the list-derived backlinks point to? Or...should I avoid lists altogether as they are somehow toxic/malware ridden/etc targets? Or, maybe less likely but who knows - -honeypots for SEs to identify artificial ranking improvement attempts?! :anguished:
    Of course, these link lists are being shared amongst various customers. serverifiedlists with 200 subscribers, as their support confirmed, other vendors might have different figures. Plus the sharing by non-paying subscribers or reselling the lists as their own. From my experience, you will find many target sites in verified lists not being verified at all but just identified.

You have the tool at your hand. Consider the theoretical idea of testing the links in the lists with your competitor's sites. Obviously, you don't want their rankings to improve but just test the lists. So, take the content of your competitors websites as input and spread it to all the target sites the lists gives you. Google honors duplicate content a lot ;). As said, just a theoretical idea.

I personally rely on the various filters within SER for my self-scraped lists as well as for bought lists. OBL, words, language, countries, etc. for T1 links, less restrictive settings for T2 up. DA, DR, spam score are irrelevant to me, only rankings and thus traffic matters.
    Thanked by 1Anth20
  • You like the re proxy network you mentioned? Its working well now? Have you stressed tested or cranked up threads and see if sucess is still high.

Sounds really affordable so I wonder, maybe Ill try or at least look into. Thanks!
    I found their service for Xevil IPv6 proxies very stable and reliable.

It seems they have also changed their IPv4 setup recently. I am using these for GSA Website Contact now and can't complain about anything but the proxy speed.

For scraping, I am using webshare proxies with the Google-option, for SER submissions cheaper webshare proxies without that option but more traffic volume.
  • organiccastle I agree having something at the end that can solve the hardest captchas is a must otherwise your potetntially blocking your campaigns from getting some really good links.

Do you agree and have tested reproxy. network works well right now with Xevil SER?

Im about to test a new service and not exactly sure whats best currently, whose honest and providing good results.

I have CB and had it set up first but it seemed to be pulling out solvemedias and another number types and failing to solve some that I know Xevil would rip right through so I adjusted but im always testing new things. Maybe it was my settings Idk. 

I saw all those fails in your capcloud image on topic of the [5] i frames errors in Xevil, I was wondering they dont charge for those right? I love the zenno poster softwares but I tried contacting them about how well H and fun captchas were being solved in the cloud and they wouldnt answer me staright  so I assummed the sucess rate would not be great if that was response I got from support.

I know 2captcha doesnt charge for incorrect solves and there extra options for 100 percent solve but the rate goes up a dollar or so for 1000 solves for this as they use 3 service workers to get you a fast accurate solve. Thats why I use them and I have had account since like 12 years ago. 

IM not sure if capmonster.cloud is just the old capmonster software in the cloud or if they are using partially the software and then sending out to humans based like 2captcha? Its unclear and support was not helpful on this topic.

-Thanks

• Do you agree and have tested reproxy. network works well right now with Xevil SER?

I saw all those fails in your capcloud image on topic of the [5] i frames errors in Xevil, I was wondering they dont charge for those right? I love the zenno poster softwares but I tried contacting them about how well H and fun captchas were being solved in the cloud and they wouldnt answer me staright  so I assummed the sucess rate would not be great if that was response I got from support.

IM not sure if capmonster.cloud is just the old capmonster software in the cloud or if they are using partially the software and then sending out to humans based like 2captcha? Its unclear and support was not helpful on this topic.

1) I am using reproxy.network for IPv6 Xevil and these work perfectly fine. IPv4 for WebsiteContact only, not SER.

2) The stats look bad but these are mainly for sites where Xevil could not succeed because of bad Recaptcha implementation or images no human being would be able to identify. You only pay for Captchas solved, so it does not matter.

3) No idea and I actually don't care. Pareto principle: overall 80% is fine.
  • So I tried reproxy.network and they say they accept paypal but not taking my business or pesonal account for payment.

I went ahead an got some from webshare even the free test results were horrible and some from proxy-seller to test.

Thay are all banned but 3 out and the second gave me 50 of same proxy with different ports?

Guess these are not good options. . . Maybe they will fix issue idk but we gotta do something about calling out these services that are taking money and not providing good services and boost and credit the ones that are!

Like SER quality control... spamcop? How bout "GSA-ServcieCop" thats would be better.

I mean I just checked "backlink beast" software and the website is still up taking payments. It didnt work ever in 2014 so why is it still up now in 2024? not that anyone is suggestting this but its an example. Im sure thousands of people have complained and Google still indexes the site?

I can see a newbie coming in here and ordering all these "suggestted" servcies to find out a few hundred dollars later that they wont get their SER close to running right and most likely blame SER. Which is not cool.

This is not right or the way things were as I remember them. Where did honest service providers go? This is second time I deviated from my normal services. The first experience was great with https://gsaser.net/  they had support that cares about customers and were fixing issues before I even emailed them back. Thats service!

And also @alitab and @sven provide great support so I cant leave them out!

Lets get together as community and fix this!!!
    Thanked by 2Deeeeeeee AliTab
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited January 20
    Deeeeeeee

I think maybe you worry to much about things. Dont need to know ins and outs of every feature. I feel into this trap as well. Trying to learn EVERYTHING about EVERY software instaed of just focusing in on my goals and just get good with the features I find useful for what im trying to accomplish.
    Thank you so much for this. I can/will re-read this and try to parse it all so that what you wrote has some effect. lol The entire comment is relevant to me.

This is not right or the way things were as I remember them. Where did honest service providers go? This is second time I deviated from my normal services. The first experience was great with https://gsaser.net/  they had support that cares about customers and were fixing issues before I even emailed them back. Thats service!
    SEO services that aren't what they could be...I can only blame myself for not checking...it's just like how you can't order goods online and not check them out only to find a year later when you take stuff out of the box the seller sold you rocks and not electronics.  :cry:

@Sven provides the model for Customer Service. I think it starts, though, with the fact that what he is offering is SICK programs that actually work. Services/software companies that are selling you junk can't have good customer service, bc they can't fix what's wrong.  It's all a time game. Once/if you discover it's crap, you're moving on to better providers. Or, you stop trying to do SEO and move on bc the product/service helped you fail. You didn't advance, but you were pursuing a fruitless path, with "help" that harmed. This isn't a set-and-forget thing. It's all testing and seeing what works, what might work, what did actually work. What else is there? I see this now.
  • Deeeeeeee   said "SEO services that aren't what they could be...I can only blame myself for not checking...it's just like how you can't order goods online and not check them out only to find a year later when you take stuff out of the box the seller sold you rocks and not electronics.  cry

I agree @sven is a model for this. He is not greedy, his products work, hes in here helping constantly and you alone could probably write a book on the software just on his responses to you lately :) 

But don't blame yourself for other peoples shitty or nonexistent services! Expecially, for not checking becuase its hard to check when you have people creating accounts to pretend they are happy customers, people suggestting things they havent tested "trying" to be some authority, people building hype for financial gain as well as many others factors. 

I dont know about you but I don't buy electronics off the internet and I certainly dont put them in a closet for a year before opening them an find rocks? Thats kinda like waiting past the refund period to see if a year old electronic still works and these days a year old electronic is probably some blast from the past for most of todays uses or worth a ton of money on the other hand.

I did know a kid who bought something,  "an expenisive car speaker" off Ebay and never recieved it but that was many years ago and things have changed to avoid these things. The rating system helps this. Its unlikely someone with 28,000  verified sales and a 4.8 rating is going to burn someone and ruin there account for a 100 bucks.

Today mostly we pay the cheapest amount for the best product and can even try before we buy like on Amazon which seems to be the model now. Plus, with digital products Its pretty much an obligation by law to offer a 30 day money back garauntee on digital products.

Most services that are only taking crypto payments are not offering good/any working products. They do this so you cant reverse the transaction upon realization you just got burnt, even paypal is cracking down on this. Or people not acceptting payments unless you have a "bank" tied to the account which again makes it not great option anymore.

Even gift cards and preloaded burnable cards. This makes things extremely annoying for example a few weeks ago I tried topping chatgpt and other funds with a preloaded card and Visa locked it up "for my protection". Also to an actaul card and messed me all up. Its a burnable card I paid a 5$ fee so I could use anonymously online and without sharing perosnal info. Now to get money back I have to give perosnal info and raise a case that could take 30 day to receive. This defeats the whole purpose. Then what happens I get new card and try to use to buy servcies and same thing happens all over again?

This is the result of "bad actors" and how lazy can you be today? Especially with software products today like github copilot, chatGPT and many libraries you can build off of or add to your software via simply typing "pip install feature" or "npm install feature". Thats not even mentioning .bubble no code saas products. I think it would be easier to build a great product then what it takes to build a shady service that rips people off. 

Its 10 times easier to build a working even MVP that could help people save time or solve a problem than set up a system to burn people.

That kinda stuff doesnt happen where I come from and people who try that stuff disappear. 

This is why I think we need a "reset" or monitored rating system for people who want to actaully sell add-on services for GSA SEO services. I feel for the newcomer who spend all this money on services trying to get a good system going using GSA products and fail or as you mention give up because they have been mislead.

The truth is most the services will do more harm then good for your SEO/business growth and just doing the "work" consistantly will provide you with better results in the end. These shiny objects and strategies just get in the way and hold people back from what they are trying to achieve which should mostly be getting positive results for themselves and or their clients!

Anyways, I would focus more on "the things that move the needle" your own perosnal KPI's if you will and figure out what are the things that are helping most in thse areas and double down on them rather that try to learn every little feature. 

-I hope you find good luck

Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee