Skip to content

PR check on verification?

edited April 2013 in Need Help
I noticed that when it verifies a submission, and it proves the verification was successful and shows you the link on the right in the "last verified urls" list, it also shows PR. So it must be checking PR on verification. Is there a way to disable this as I'm guessing it's using resources?

Comments

• I just asked a similar question. Just uncheck PR checking under Options>Submission. Sven says SER checks PR on verified links.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    That are not really many resources needed to check PR. It's happening in the background anyway.
  • I'm getting a lot of PR? in verified list is this proxy issue or due to SER settings?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    PR-? means that this has no PR or you are blocked by google. But if you still see PR-? mixed with others, it's all Ok.
  • you may want to deselect checking PR with proxies for some time. when you see that the PR? are almost gone than you now its the proxies.
  • Thanks for your answers. Yes @Sven it's mixed with others. My private proxies are checking out OK whenever I check with SB. My Tier1s are OK it's just Tier2 and above that have some PR? mixed in. I have PR filter deselected for these tiers so of course it's building to any PR.
    Thanks again