Skip to content

000/000

edited April 2013 in Need Help
need some help on how to improve this, im getting a lot of 000/000 and when i copy the log url on the search bar i get a lot of results, dont understand what is going, proxies are good.

Comments

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    I think it's 000 new links and /000 total but I could be wrong.
  • my understanding is that it means 000 new links found from 000 pages.
  • Yes that means its not finding targets...chk proxies. Int connection.
  • m1xf1

said, try to check your proxy, if your private proxy got banned then ask for a new one. Don't use public proxy.

Just remember what Ozz, LeeG and Ron said... public proxy sucks..
  • read my msg, i said proxies are good, that's the first thing i did before posting the thread.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. double click on the URL to see what it displays in browser.

2. if the results are too different (you see targets in browser but program says 000/000) it can have 3 problems.

a) proxy down or too slow

b) search engine changed it's settings and se.dat has to be changed (harly ever happens)

c) you got banned by the search engine

• sorry @rodol, i just make assume you use public proxy because you never said you use private proxy.

just remember.. public proxy sucks so don;t waste your time on use those. Unless you want to go for lower LpM. It's your choice...
  • edited April 2013
    when u see this copy the line from your log window...copy the search query and paste into google yourself..

there is some footprints in engines which will give 0 results.
  • OzzOzz
    edited April 2013
    to make 100% sure you need to use the cookie that was used for the manual search in your browser. but there is no way to know which one was used.

what you can do instead is to use the url and a string of that particular search engine and test the proxies against that. to say "proxies are good" just means that the proxies were good against the test site, but maybe not against the site SER tried to search in case it is banned.
  • @darman82 I never use public proxies, learned that lesson long time ago.

@sven thats why i am posting this thread, every log that says 000/000, if i double click the log url there are some results in google, some with hundreds of results.

it could be that my proxies are banned, but if i change the search engine where i get 000/000 lets say its google us, if i change it to google uk i should not get 000/000 right?
    If you are banned on one google search engine, you are banned on all.
  • its possible to know what ip was used on a specific log?
    hmm no sorry
  • is there some way to test what proxy is banned from google?
    sure, use the url from your browser with the search results....and as test string maybe some url of the results.
  • oh of course, thanks.
  • edited June 2013
    I have same issue, plenty of 000/000, when i click on url in SER i see results, my proxies are private and not banned i tested them manualy and i scrape google with scrapebox daily with no problems, when i use search online for urls in SER i get lots of results
    I use 4 random google per project, 30 private proxies, 10sec between searchs.

• how many threads and projects you running?
  • @rodol 100 threads / 37 projects.
  • edited June 2013
    use the scheduler and at least 5k keywords on each project.
    Set the scheduler to 10-15 projects for 20-30 mins.
    with 30 private proxies you can go higher on threads 150-180.
    use 4 random google and the new search engine google RND.
    i set it to 15 secs between searchs.

hope that helps.