Skip to content

GSA's 5% is now 0%, confirmed by 2 people. :(

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Any chance you guys can increase the solving success a little more.  Traffik bust gets 0% success with GSA.  

We were getting 5% for the first day, but twitter must have made changes again, not its 0%.

The problem is GSA stops solving for mobile twitter captchas, it leaves traffik bust sitting there saying "awaiting captcha solution".  :(

Comments

• maybe its because the twitter captcha now uses 5 - 7 numbers instead of a fixed number (6), which makes it even harder to get one successful solve.

or are they using a fixed number of 7 now? they are hard to read so i have to guess sometimes if it is a number or a splash of color.
  • ronron SERLists.com

I have a feeling that Twitter might have a bunch of different captchas up their sleeve, and that they plan on changing it every so often.

If that is the case, then the TB guys are going to be chasing their tails. All Twitter has to do is follow the GSA and CSX threads to learn everything it needs to know.

You TB guys and Manny should work together in your private forum discretely on this if I were you - not on a public forum. You are making it way too easy for Twitter.

• @ron twitter can easily purchase these breaker softwares :)
  • ronron SERLists.com

Exactly. But Manny and the boys can work privately with SDK in their forum and not have the world to see their results on the solving.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Wow indeed they changed it now to 5-7 letters...sorry guys but it's even more unreadable now as you have to guess if something is a number or just garbage. I wonder why twitter is doing this, looks like they don't want anyone to sign up now.
  • how sad, looks like dbc is about the only way to go from here.

I was just getting the hang of BIG clicks with GSA, now I have to figure out how to get clicks with tons of accounts.  
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Latest version (v1.85) has a success rate with over 30% again for twitter.