Skip to content

Serlib and GSA SER testing with -debug [Questions and Answers]

edited October 2023 in SERLib
Hello, I have been testing GSA SER with SERLib add-on since release of build your own engines.

Both FANTATSIC products!!!

Im running with -debug flag and also watching the run in debug mode in GSA advanced options.

I set my threads to 3 and also tell GSA SER to decrease on over 12 gigs of memory.

The issue I am having is that no matter how low I put settings, it does not pay attention to them.

I want to test and watch just a few engines or 1 at a time but I end up with GSA saying its using more memory over 16 gigs of 2400mhz corsair memory and then slows down, blacks out and crashes.

This is due to having many chromium browsers open. like 30 plus.

Its seems that the browser windows never close and even if I set low many new browser windows still pop open.

Is there way to add a .close() step/function to it during debug mode so unneeded browsers close and dont waste resources to point of crash?

Im not sure fix here but I would assume there is a solution for this?

Thanks 
Thanked by 1AliTab
Tagged:

Comments

• I have the same issue as well. I always have to restart the Server that i'm running Serlib on as i always end up with So many Chromium Browsers open as well.
  • You have the issue on your server? Are you starting GSA SER through command line with -debug flag also? I dont have the issue when running there engines in normal mode. 

I do when I try to debug and think about creating my own engines with there new commands they released about a week ago.I have yet to get a Tumblr working but on "regular" use i see high sucess with current engine scripts.
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Hello, I have been testing GSA SER with SERLib add-on since release of build your own engines.

Both FANTATSIC products!!!

Im running with -debug flag and also watching the run in debug mode in GSA advanced options.

I set my threads to 3 and also tell GSA SER to decrease on over 12 gigs of memory.

The issue I am having is that no matter how low I put settings, it does not pay attention to them.

I want to test and watch just a few engines or 1 at a time but I end up with GSA saying its using more memory over 16 gigs of 2400mhz corsair memory and then slows down, blacks out and crashes.

This is due to having many chromium browsers open. like 30 plus.

Its seems that the browser windows never close and even if I set low many new browser windows still pop open.

Is there way to add a .close() step/function to it during debug mode so unneeded browsers close and dont waste resources to point of crash?

Im not sure fix here but I would assume there is a solution for this?

Thanks 

Hello,

If you are in debug mode, Chrome instances won't close for debugging purposes. When in debug mode, you should focus on a single engine that you are developing, so there shouldn't be any problem with Chrome instances closing.

Additionally, GSA SER is a 32-bit program, which means it cannot use more than 4 GB of RAM, regardless of what you set in the program's settings.

Hunar said:
    I have the same issue as well. I always have to restart the Server that i'm running Serlib on as i always end up with So many Chromium Browsers open as well.

You should reduce the SERlib threads by adjusting the setting in Global options->Advanced->APIs->Max. Number of browser based Threads.

After making this adjustment, monitor your RAM and CPU usage in the task manager. Find the optimal number of threads that your server, VPS, or PC can comfortably handle without overloading your resources.

If you continue to experience performance issues, you may consider upgrading to a more powerful VPS or server to accommodate a higher number of threads.

Thanked by 1Hunar
  • That was my initial concern. I set threads at 3 to start and then at 1 thread I end up with a few browsers at first then about 30 open browsers very quickly in a few minutes. 

So error is because I have mulitple engines checked also?

On 1 thread with 1 project I would think it would do one site/engine after each other. However, when the browsers start opening I cant close them fast enough. 

You mean that I can only select 1 thread on 1 engine on 1 project and then when browser is complete just close/logout manually?

And go into advanced and set a " max browser based threads"  ahhhhaaa I think this may solve my issue!!!!

I will try that again and hope settings are not ignored.

I was not sure what GSA SER  can handle being 32 bit, all I know is I have 16 gigs ram and I see that GSA SER says on bottom of program thats its using 16.79 when I dont even have close to that available.

I did notice that when I tried to check off  the "lower threads on  "x" amount of ram used" that is does not keep settings and it's most likely as you said 4 gigs max on 32 bit software. I was unaware of this but it makes sense now.

Also, would like to mention this is no way a complaint of either service GSA SER or SERLIb. They are both VERY great products I would recommend with VERY good support. Also, these issues are for more advanced users with some programmming knowledge and most users will not need to know this stuff or run into these issues using services/software normally.

Thank you again!!!
    Thanked by 1AliTab
    So error is because I have mulitple engines checked also?

Yes, only select the engine you're developing in one project.

You mean that I can only select 1 thread on 1 engine on 1 project and then when browser is complete just close/logout manually?

You don't need to change the thread amount. Just select one engine in a project, and you can debug that easily.

Also, would like to mention this is no way a complaint of either service GSA SER or SERLIb. They are both VERY great products I would recommend with VERY good support. Also, these issues are for more advanced users with some programmming knowledge and most users will not need to know this stuff or run into these issues using services/software normally.

Thank you for your kind feedback. This is very promising.

Thanked by 1backlinkaddict
  • It is no problem Gsa SER needs a good replacment service like yours. 

I checked my max browsers threads as well and it was on 10 with 1 project running (30 plus browsers opening still), so im still trying to find out what setting may be being skipped.  Maybe im still missing something, I know GSA can be a bit finicky sometimes given how powerful it is so I will still be testing .

I also noticed and made comment in other thread that budtrader.com I was always getting newjersey.budtrader.com. I don't know if you updated script or just coincedence but I saw colorado.budtrader and another so it must be looping through or selecting random states for subdomains now which is great!

Thanks again  - I know its a game of cat and mouse with some of these engines. Example, a good social bookmarking site was fark.com. I tried to sign in manually and it said "please wait for email - you may be waiting awhile as we hate spammers". So its extra step and long time to verify. It took over an hour to get verify email.

Also, I saw on one engine "whoa slow down your typing faster than a human could" so maybe some wait for text or wait in seconds is needing or will be on some scripts to optimize.

Thanks again and great job so far!
    Thanked by 1AliTab
    I checked my max browsers threads as well and it was on 10 with 1 project running (30 plus browsers opening still)

Are you checking inside the Task Manager?

If not, and you see over 30 browsers with 10 threads, it's most probably because some of the threads' Chrome instances were not successfully loaded for a reason (like problematic proxies or failed submissions), or the submission has been successful, and it's moving on to the next submission.

Also, based on your retry settings, SER attempts to retry failed submissions.

Since you're in debug mode, these Chrome instances are not getting closed, and you see more open browsers.

I also noticed and made comment in other thread that budtrader.com I was always getting newjersey.budtrader.com. I don't know if you updated script or just coincedence but I saw colorado.budtrader and another so it must be looping through or selecting random states for subdomains now which is great!

Yes, I have updated the engine as requested and replied to your comment on the other topic.

Also, I saw on one engine "whoa slow down your typing faster than a human could" so maybe some wait for text or wait in seconds is needing or will be on some scripts to optimize.

Please let me know which engine is giving you that warning, and I'll work on optimizing it.

• I don't remember what engine gave me that "error" as I tried to take screen shot quick for you but a bunch more windows got in the way before system crash.

I do know on Penzu that they do not like some email TLD"S and even I think they have a negative keyword list for "domains". So like .click I belive gave me an error and something like catchall@link-building.info, it said "we dont like that domain". Sounds like silly domain to use for link building but service quickly replaced the emails. Not your issue just something to be aware of in case in future things tighten up on some engines. So people reading know it's not your scripts it's emails or proxies or failed as your mentioned.

*******************************************************************************************************

I got all green success in GSA debugger for every site but tumblr over and over for every site in serlist web 2.0 add-on. If having issues check settings, then check again, then change, then check again. The scripts work fantatsic right now!!!

Not sure what we are talking about or where to find it then go here -->  https://gsaserlists.com/gsa-ser-custom-engines/

*******************************************************************************************************

Yes, I frequently check my task manger and processes and try to lower my used ram and delete unneeded processes. It was mostly google chrome(11)   google chrome (17)    google chrome (9) etc. Got to a point cntrl + alt + delete wont work to enter task manager.

I think you are correct because when initially set on 3, I'd get 3 instances pop up, then a bunch off white ones that say nothing but "data" on top and never do anything.

That's great about budtrader.com I never saw reply but thanks, figured you'd be able to optimize that script. Plus,  they must be wondering why so many new users in only new jersey were signing up :smiley:

Im not sure about why im not seeing other thread replies. I saw someone dump an old huge list on you that some I knew were no good. I took list ran through alive checker, then deleted the ones I knew stopped taken registrations then I threw them in dom detailer and filtered to get the top moz rank of 7 plus. I thought I lost it but here it is
    -----> https://app.screencast.com/QNuhdnmstEwIZ

Probably a few more can be deleted and you already have over-blog which is on the top.

Hopefully, thats helps a bit as there are some very good sites on there. If I had time id figure out which kind of links it creates and filter the dofollow ones.

Some of your scripts especially on the site builders are very advanced. Removing example pages, footers, adding title in logo, creating about me page etc. Very nice job!!!

I ask on other servcies in past and they say that stuff doesnt makes a difference.. HAHAHAHa yeah ok!!!! they just dont know how to use a bit a javascript. 

Anyways, it great to see someone who actually cares. And I hope this forum gets rocking again like it used to be years ago!!!

Thanks again

Thanked by 1AliTab
    I don't remember what engine gave me that "error" as I tried to take screen shot quick for you but a bunch more windows got in the way before system crash.

I do know on Penzu that they do not like some email TLD"S and even I think they have a negative keyword list for "domains". So like .click I belive gave me an error and something like catchall@link-building.info, it said "we dont like that domain". Sounds like silly domain to use for link building but service quickly replaced the emails. Not your issue just something to be aware of in case in future things tighten up on some engines. So people reading know it's not your scripts it's emails or proxies or failed as your mentioned.

I got all green success in GSA debugger for every site but tumblr over and over for every site in serlist web 2.0 add-on. If having issues check settings, then check again, then change, then check again. The scripts work fantatsic right now!!!

Not sure what we are talking about or where to find it then go here -->  https://gsaserlists.com/gsa-ser-custom-engines/

Yes, I frequently check my task manger and processes and try to lower my used ram and delete unneeded processes. It was mostly google chrome(11)   google chrome (17)    google chrome (9) etc. Got to a point cntrl + alt + delete wont work to enter task manager.

I think you are correct because when initially set on 3, I'd get 3 instances pop up, then a bunch off white ones that say nothing but "data" on top and never do anything.

That's great about budtrader.com I never saw reply but thanks, figured you'd be able to optimize that script. Plus,  they must be wondering why so many new users in only new jersey were signing up :smiley:

Im not sure about why im not seeing other thread replies. I saw someone dump an old huge list on you that some I knew were no good. I took list ran through alive checker, then deleted the ones I knew stopped taken registrations then I threw them in dom detailer and filtered to get the top moz rank of 7 plus. I thought I lost it but here it is
    -----> https://app.screencast.com/QNuhdnmstEwIZ

Probably a few more can be deleted and you already have over-blog which is on the top.

Hopefully, thats helps a bit as there are some very good sites on there. If I had time id figure out which kind of links it creates and filter the dofollow ones.

Some of your scripts especially on the site builders are very advanced. Removing example pages, footers, adding title in logo, creating about me page etc. Very nice job!!!

I ask on other servcies in past and they say that stuff doesnt makes a difference.. HAHAHAHa yeah ok!!!! they just dont know how to use a bit a javascript. 

Anyways, it great to see someone who actually cares. And I hope this forum gets rocking again like it used to be years ago!!!

Thanks again

Thank you for the information. I'll check the list you provided here.

It's indeed great to see that the addon is proving to be useful, and someone is actively working on developing and building something with it. When I was releasing the documentation, I wasn't sure if anyone would ever read it, but now I see the value of that, and this is very delightful.

If you observed that number of threads within the Task Manager, it's not necessarily indicative of over 30 Chrome instances. Google Chrome intentionally separates the browser, the rendering engine, and the plugins, among other components. So, for example, one Chrome instance could have multiple threads.

• edited October 2023
    The chrome browser issue is gone, I have one project to work on custom engines with now and settings are working nice on low. SO I will just use that project from now while developing.

At first, I just wanted to see what your scripts were doing and watch a few browser windows and double check links. I can now verfiy your scripts work GREAT and they are very advanced.

As far as your documentation you wrote, it was very helpful for me to make "example engine" and get starting opening browsers and navigating around clicking links and solving captchas super easy.

I couldn't have got this far without it.

And I'm hoping you write more!!!

I was even tempted to make a video sharing how I got started and how to add [custom data] variables to GSA to add any data to any website.

This project of yours not only serves as a great SER GSA add-on but also a way for non-tech people to start easy, learn programming and improve there GSA SER campaigns dramatically.

I already make example test bot that can search and visit website, mouse around a bit, click on some links, wait for some time, click on some more links, wait for some time etc. This could be example of a "bounce rate reducer". Example -You could have it search by keyword and click on your website also increasing user experience signals etc.

There is no limit but imagination to what any GSA SER user can do with GSA SERlists new JS command library. (web2.0 add-on)

*************************************************************************************************************
    NOTE: Not to be confused with serEngines as I last time I checked they stopped answering questions, stopped updating the engines and I saw many complaints of people saying they paid and never got service or refund. 
    **************************************************************************************************************

This is web 2.0 add-on for GSA SER by SERLists. (who also have high domain authority pre-scraped lists that will make your GSA run 100x faster if thats your thing)

This list makes your GSA SER be able to post to specified sites with good domain authority faster.

Example - when using their list and importing into project for targets, now it does not use/waste resources to search and identify sites, and all other resource intensive tasks that could slow submissions down.

Basically, all the "heavy lifting" has already been done by serLists. (scraping and filtering can be expensive and is 24-7 process, plus it hammers on your proxies)

You can check out the special offer on both here --------> https://gsaserlists.com/gsa-ser-bundles/

If I can say one thing since serlib's release few weeks ago about how it upgrades GSA SER.

It's Game-Changing!!!

Thanks again for your help and hard work!!!

• AllanAllan seoservices.com.br
    I was even tempted to make a video sharing how I got started and how to add [custom data] variables to GSA to add any data to any website.

Do it, as a scholar in the field I would be happy to try to start too!

This topic really opened my mind.

Thanked by 1AliTab
  • I'm glad this thread incouraged someone!

And it encourages me to make helpful videos.

I just found a comment from 10 years ago of me asking when we could have trainable browser based custom engine feature for GSA SER, hence my excitement of the GSA SER Lists WEB2.0 command library which has been great so far.

Do you have any specific things I could answer in video?

Or just how to get started at first like adding your own engines to the GUI, creating the setup config file with example to navigate to any url and start running commands, how to add any custom data, a simple site registration with recapcta solving.

Thats kinda what I was thinking to start. 

Any ideas are helpful.

Thanks 

Thanked by 1AliTab
    The chrome browser issue is gone, I have one project to work on custom engines with now and settings are working nice on low. SO I will just use that project from now while developing.

At first, I just wanted to see what your scripts were doing and watch a few browser windows and double check links. I can now verfiy your scripts work GREAT and they are very advanced.

As far as your documentation you wrote, it was very helpful for me to make "example engine" and get starting opening browsers and navigating around clicking links and solving captchas super easy.

I couldn't have got this far without it.

And I'm hoping you write more!!!

This project of yours not only serves as a great SER GSA add-on but also a way for non-tech people to start easy, learn programming and improve there GSA SER campaigns dramatically.

I already make example test bot that can search and visit website, mouse around a bit, click on some links, wait for some time, click on some more links, wait for some time etc. This could be example of a "bounce rate reducer". Example -You could have it search by keyword and click on your website also increasing user experience signals etc.

There is no limit but imagination to what any GSA SER user can do with GSA SERlists new JS command library. (web2.0 add-on)

*************************************************************************************************************
    NOTE: Not to be confused with serEngines as I last time I checked they stopped answering questions, stopped updating the engines and I saw many complaints of people saying they paid and never got service or refund. 
    **************************************************************************************************************

This is web 2.0 add-on for GSA SER by SERLists. (who also have high domain authority pre-scraped lists that will make your GSA run 100x faster if thats your thing)

This list makes your GSA SER be able to post to specified sites with good domain authority faster.

Example - when using their list and importing into project for targets, now it does not use/waste resources to search and identify sites, and all other resource intensive tasks that could slow submissions down.

Basically, all the "heavy lifting" has already been done by serLists. (scraping and filtering can be expensive and is 24-7 process, plus it hammers on your proxies)

You can check out the special offer on both here --------> https://gsaserlists.com/gsa-ser-bundles/

If I can say one thing since serlib's release few weeks ago about how it upgrades GSA SER.

It's Game-Changing!!!

Thanks again for your help and hard work!!!

Thank you for your recommendation. This is impressive.

Do you have any specific things I could answer in video?

Or just how to get started at first like adding your own engines to the GUI, creating the setup config file with example to navigate to any url and start running commands, how to add any custom data, a simple site registration with recapcta solving.

These are really good for a neat start. 

• This project of yours not only serves as a great SER GSA add-on but also a way for non-tech people to start easy, learn programming and improve there GSA SER campaigns dramatically.
    My expectations of a working add-on and an alternative to RankerX have not been met at all. Several engines are not working at all, the number of threads issue is known and not solved.

If you are happy to pay a monthly fee for a SDK and develop it further, good luck & joy with it.

My expectations of a working add-on and an alternative to RankerX have not been met at all. Several engines are not working at all, the number of threads issue is known and not solved.

If you are happy to pay a monthly fee for a SDK and develop it further, good luck & joy with it.

Thank you for your review. I have checked the issue you mentioned regarding the threads, and everything appears to be working as intended.

I challenge you to provide any working do-follow web 2.0s from RankerX that are not included in the web 2.0 addon here and I'll add any of those. Note that I have the full list, and I need them to be working and be do-follow.
  • AliTab said:

Thank you for your review. I have checked the issue you mentioned regarding the threads, and everything appears to be working as intended.

I challenge you to provide any working do-follow web 2.0s from RankerX that are not included in the web 2.0 addon here and I'll add any of those. Note that I have the full list, and I need them to be working and be do-follow.
    Ali, you know yourself that Wordpress, Tumblr and various other engines are not working at all. I've been testing the plugin for quite some time, spent hours troubleshooting, making screenshots and logs, in the chat with you. I've been refunded, thanks for this. I've got my own Selenium scripts for the major platforms now. Not integrated into SER, but working.
    AliTab said:

Ali, you know yourself that Wordpress, Tumblr and various other engines are not working at all. I've been testing the plugin for quite some time, spent hours troubleshooting, making screenshots and logs, in the chat with you. I've been refunded, thanks for this. I've got my own Selenium scripts for the major platforms now. Not integrated into SER, but working.

I'm uncertain about your intentions, whether they aim to assist or potentially cause harm. You can not call this just an SDK and devalue a service that me and @Sven have put a lot of time and effort into. If you don't like a service, don't use it. Don't devalue it. We have gone through many difficulties to integrate this into SER. It's quite hard what we did to connect one managed and one unmanaged language, and this is all to help GSA users create everything in one place with all pre-adjusted settings for proxies, emails, and captcha/Recaptcha service. You can never even compare this with a selenium script because it's fully integrated with SER with easy scripting which is apart from the base core. I've also optimized every function to work precisely.

Nonetheless, I value every comment as a source of guidance. Tumblr and WordPress engine updates are already out, and this was a good call to mention that. Thank you!

If your goal is to aid not just me but also other GSA users, share any functional do-follow web 2.0 platforms from RankerX that may not be part of my current web 2.0 addon. I'll be more than willing to incorporate them.
  • My intention is certainly NOT to harm nor to question the development efforts made, i have no personal nor commercial interest in causing any harm. My apologies if you have this impression. I have been an early-stage beta-tester and a paying customer recently.

Offering a SDK and a debug function though deviates from the service promise, as I understood it. I was expecting regular maintenance of the platforms plus new platforms to be included. From my own experience and the changelog published, this is not the case.

I'll be happy to become again a paying customer of a functional service, rather than having to develop own scripts using the SDK or solutions based on Selenium, Python, etc..

• edited October 2023
    @organiccastle What I said was . . . "This project of yours not only serves as a great SER GSA add-on but also a way for non-tech people to start easy, learn programming and improve there GSA SER campaigns dramatically" which it does fantastically!

I never said anything about it replacing or comparing to other servcies, so Im not quite sure why your replying that to me here in this thread? It does seem as you have intended to come on a positive thread and steer interseted parties away.

Poeple who could have potentially bulit something great and even shared with community may now be disouraged and thats not what people trying to learn coding or GSA SER will find helpful.

Service is still new and only time will tell how well and fast engines are added. Service has great potential and so far has been great!

And sure you can make your own scripts with selenium or pupeteer or zenno poster etc . . . But majority of people don't know how to do that and even if they could it wouldnt be easy for them to integrate it with SER as @AliTab and @Sven have done.

Hence, why I said it's awesome for that niche of people. (people have alreday shown interest in further documentation/videos and messaged me about it) My experience was I had all sucessful links from every site but tumblr on testing over and over. (links checked manually)

In other softwares they tell you those links need to be created manually so I wasnt expecting tumblr or wordpress to work anyways. Some fancy API and advanced programming stuff is needed for some of the more popular emgines to work. My point was its great way for non techy people to get started easier and learn scripting their own SER engines without worrying much about coding languages and enviroiments and getting it all working together.

In less then a day a newcomer can use examples and script their own engines or build any type of tedious automation bot in GSA SER without much hassle between other programs or languages all in SER with serlib. You can activate serlib=1 and get integrated way to create/build anything you want.

If you figure out a way to actvate_javascript=1 with fancy interface in GSA in 1 click please do let community know. That would be helpful!
    Thanked by 1AliTab
  • @backlinkaddict I am using SER to build backlinks, not to learn programming. If I subscribe for a paid service which states "Daily Maintenance - We ensure regular updates to our engines on a daily basis" I do expect such. That's all.
  • I understand and I would also exspect same thing.

I am unaware of any claims made in marketing.

However, thread was about testing the serlib library and possibly building some unique engines or bots using it.

Also, point out how easy serlib makes it to create these things even for people who may not know programming/scripting.

Im still learning myself and always will be.

I was thinking it would be nice to have, for example,  a crowd sourced user created engines. For example, engines available to people who have added one working engine to network and they get access to all user created engines.

Was also hoping thread would bring in or bring back helpful people into forum like it was some time ago. People helping and sharing tips and tricks like years ago.

Now all I see is repeated generic " GSA SER overview" on youtube of which you can tell creators do not use program themselves and sharing videos on things that if they had actually been doing they would have found that what they are saying is false or not working. Like they just ripped off an old video on old topic and added no extra value to users.

I was looking for feedback on what might be helpful for GSA SER users to possibly create some tutorials myself
    My intention is certainly NOT to harm nor to question the development efforts made, i have no personal nor commercial interest in causing any harm. My apologies if you have this impression. I have been an early-stage beta-tester and a paying customer recently.

Offering a SDK and a debug function though deviates from the service promise, as I understood it. I was expecting regular maintenance of the platforms plus new platforms to be included. From my own experience and the changelog published, this is not the case.

I'll be happy to become again a paying customer of a functional service, rather than having to develop own scripts using the SDK or solutions based on Selenium, Python, etc..

If it's not, then you should stop ruining this thread, as what you're claiming here is not true, nor is it related to this topic.

I have released the documentation for expert users; it's not for everyone. Anyone who likes can develop their own engine. It's like saying that GSA SER scripting documentation (https://docu.gsa-online.de/search_engine_ranker/script_manual) deviates from the service being promised. It's not! It's for experts.

I have already checked the engines, and almost all of them are working properly. I told you that it's a problem on your side and most probably your proxies based on the log you provided.

Thank you for your attention, and good luck with developing your own scripts.

In other softwares they tell you those links need to be created manually so I wasnt expecting tumblr or wordpress to work anyways. Some fancy API and advanced programming stuff is needed for some of the more popular emgines to work. My point was its great way for non techy people to get started easier and learn scripting their own SER engines without worrying much about coding languages and enviroiments and getting it all working together.

@backlinkaddict WordPress and Tumbr engines are currently working. released the updates yesterday :)

• Im still learning myself and always will be.

I was thinking it would be nice to have, for example,  a crowd sourced user created engines. For example, engines available to people who have added one working engine to network and they get access to all user created engines.
    So do I.

But please bear in mind that SERlib is a commercial product with a monthly subscription fee, not a one-off payment.

@Momo made some great stuff recently which got abused and commercialized within days. @rastarr has shared his ReCaptcha stuff. @sickseo has shared loads of valuable information. Not to forget @Sven who is providing constant (and free!) updates to a great piece of software.

I do appreciate your willingness to provide training materials etc., no doubts. But to stick to this thread, I do expect a paid service to work and to live up its promises.
    Thanked by 1rastarr
  • @alitab thanks for that, it's a nice surprise to see that they are updated, not just taken out and done so quickly!

I will do engine test again shortly, maybe I should try to snap a screen shot of debugger with all green showing all your advanced engines working and put it here in related thread (of course I will be manually checking links first)

I currently had a " SerLib Testing project" running with your engines working no problem on a laptop on wifi even with only 10 semi private proxies.

So I can verify the scripts do what they are meant to do when settings are meticulously set which they should be anyways if you want your backlinks to stick. Its more about quality and stick rate for me with these engines. Not spending time and resources for deleted links. 

May be helpful to add documentation in members area about automating account creation, posting content links, what to exspect and the warming up process.

Like explanation that some sites can have sucessfull registaration but not successful activation for say a hour due to the site not sending email to even manaully created account (not mentioning names phark.com).

Therefore, you wouldnt be able to activate or sign in for an hour. And  on top of that its probably not great idea to activate and sign in and post link and sign out in 3 seconds and never return. Some accounts will just erase account and ban ip its coming from even for putting URL link in to quickly.

So settings for success must be set by SER user on a per project level!

People who don't know about the high quality sites process may assume its your script when they don't see link right away when its totally normal and the way it has to be if you want to be able to get a good backlink and have it stick.

For example, posting first without links as can be set, but also removing default page stuff, adding about page, profile URL as your scripts do nicely! These things are key to sucessful sticking web 2.0 blogs on some engines.

For people reading, this you can verify this by right clicking on project--->> click on show URL's---> click on show URLs verified (not submitted) then you get a nice interface with all your backlicks in an excel type table with all needed data about links.

Here you can also  show links in text or diagram chart. You can verify or reverify links here to. You can also also index check them and here will show if indexed? if check was done? if its do-follow? if it can be indexed? if it was banned etc. The red, yellow, green color is indication of this and advanced feature checking multiple things. Just hover over anything in GSA SER if confused and answer is usually there.

Thanks again @AliTab!

And I hope this is helpful and sparks an "ahaa" moment for other SER users with any questions :smiley:
    Thanked by 1AliTab
  • @organiccastle

Im aware that SERlib is a commercial product with a monthly subscription fee, not a one-off payment.

There is no such service unless you buy lifetime license for 1000 USD and that does not gaurantee that scripts will be working even months after purchase.

Theres lots of developers who start these projects and ditch them because people don't want to pay for or understand everytime these sites change (sometimes very quickly) it costs time and money to keep the scripts up to date. Hence, serlibs small monthly fee.

You will pay 70-159 USD monthly to start for such similiar services not 20 USD.

I did see @Momo made some great stuff recently which got abused and commercialized within days. If im not mistaken that script looped through 1 site over and over creating 1000's of links on same site. Interesting but not sure its scope of what we are talking about here in SER.

Props to @rastarr for his ReCaptcha work!

Props also to @sickseo who has shared loads of valuable information!

Wonder whatever happened to @Ozz? Who constantly shared valuable tips and tricks years ago.

Mega Props to  @Sven who is providing constant (and free!) updates to a great piece of software. However, he is the exception to the rule as not many devs do not this. He goes above and beyond what anyone could exspect.

But also be aware that those engines are a little bit easier as they identify platforms and post to them. You do not get free updated "web 2.0" blogging sites" or " HQ social bookmarking" sites or "website builders" or "HQ profile links" on fixed urls. These require sometimes daily/weekly updates. Either way he does great job updating platform based engines and many other things to keep software great and running at its best. Thanks again Sven!!

I would also like to remind you as you said "But to stick to this thread, I do expect a paid service to work and to live up its promises."

This thread was suppossed to be about developing your own engines in browser with serlib and testing in debug mode.

Not what you exspect for currently added engines which have changed a few times already since thread started. I also noticed everytime Ali challenge someone with question about service, he gets no response.

If you have things to say that are not helpful to thread maybe PM Ali about it so he can add value/update to his service.

From my experience I get working scripts from the serlib service and extra ability to create anything I can imagine.

I always wished SER would have some more functionality which this project/service adds nicely.

Im going back to do some more testing now.

To be clear in NO way do I mean to be offensive, I just want thread here about serlib build your own engines and have helpful discussions about how we can make SER campaigns better using service Sven and Ali have come up with here.

Thanks
  • My congratulations to @AliTab for the plugin and @sven for implementing it, I think it is not being judged as it deserves, what is worth spamming 100 sites for thousands of users? Nothing, for this reason it is VERY important to make your own engines and create links on those platforms that are not very saturated, that is what makes the difference and now it is possible within GSASER.

You don't have an idea of the work behind... High ram memory consumption, easy solution, use less threads.

Once again, congratulations @AliTab. ;)
    Thanked by 1AliTab
  • @Oscar totally agree with you there! The more sites or engines you are able to post to, the more unique your backlink profile can be.  

Can also be creative and build any bots now we can use javascript easily. Was thinking it be cool to try build something like auto re-register scraped expired web 2.0 sites using the scraped domain as username if method still giving good results. 

Maybe can do it with a list and macro Im not sure, havent tried just yet.

But yeah SER and Javascript is very exciting!!!!
    Thanked by 2Oscar AliTab
  • @alitab thanks for that, it's a nice surprise to see that they are updated, not just taken out and done so quickly!

I will do engine test again shortly, maybe I should try to snap a screen shot of debugger with all green showing all your advanced engines working and put it here in related thread (of course I will be manually checking links first)
    Any update?
  • organiccastle 

I can verify that the tomblrs and wardpress were working on update.

I was testing and scripting then, using engines and testing projects I saw unexpected increase to my project services page rankings.

Links seem to be sticking as long as not spamming them with with bad IP's and many initial links (probably obvious)

Personally, was waiting on 2captcha support update as I was running into fun and h captcha alot trying to script custom engines.

Ive been busy trying to set up new server to use SER on so I have not tested in past few days

Hoping to get up and running again ASAP