Skip to content

Revolutionize Your SEO Game with BuyGSAlinkList: Premium, Unique, and Fresh Link Lists

13»

Comments

• Shit happens, I do understand that... Guess we'll see... Believe me, I would have preferred to got some results and had some extra content for a discussion to share results with community and possibly review of the service, but ended up paying for a headache so to speak, this time.

I def wanted to try a new service and get some more faith in these paid lists. I saw you were smaller seller and seemed like your SER user so wanted to support and test list, But I was very surprised to find what I did in that list after purchase. I think any SER user who checked would have been...

I am not here to cause trouble, hopefully some time from now, I'm hopeful that I will be able to leave a great review!

And this will all be cleared up. To be clear and fair - some of the other things mentioned by some users in thread was not about this list!

Some members also shared experiences with other lists in thread also, not to be mixed up with this list.

I wish best of luck to your service, I really do, and hopefully this was just mix up of last few lists :)
  • edited April 11
    @backlinkaddict

Hi, yes, as per your request, I have checked the PR as well. However, this time there is no filter for bad words, as one of my servers is operating without bad filters. (It was supposed to be more generic.) Each time, the prices and stats vary depending on the list quality and my colleagues' effort.

We are having issues with Xevil and reproxy proxies, so things have been slow yesterday and today.

Once a link list is released, you will receive an email. (This applies to all 7 users.) best

• I'm not so concerned about "PR" so to speak, I was just lead to believe that the final product (the list) had been checked by majestic and/or some other metric. Therefore, I figure to a degree the links would have a minimum "some metric" is all. 

So at least completely worthless links would be filtered out before release would have been my assumption.

I understand, things happen and this is also not the first issue I'm hearing about with that proxy service mixed with that software recently.

There is no hurry. . .
  • edited April 18

I'm not so concerned about "PR" so to speak, I was just lead to believe that the final product (the list) had been checked by majestic and/or some other metric. Therefore, I figure to a degree the links would have a minimum "some metric" is all. 

So at least completely worthless links would be filtered out before release would have been my assumption.

I understand, things happen and this is also not the first issue I'm hearing about with that proxy service mixed with that software recently.

There is no hurry. . .
    The proxy issue has been resolved, and the list will be released at the end of the month. I was ill with a UTI and had to be hospitalized, but I am now recovering, although it has been a nightmare. My colleague continued working on the project in my absence.

As mentioned, these are unique link lists. Not every link list comes with Majestic, PR, etc. Users can review the details before making a purchase. If you have any specific requests or issues, please contact me directly, as I don't visit this site often.

I plan to release a few link lists at a time.

Cheers.
  • Important Update for Buy GSA Link List Users

We are dedicated to enhancing our services based on your feedback. Recently, we identified an issue related to duplicate links due to not combining all engines before removing duplicates. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

As a gesture of our commitment to quality and transparency, we are offering our latest premium link list for free to all previous customers. This list includes detailed stats such as MOZ DA/PA, Majestic TF/CT, and all with fewer than 75 OBLs.

**For New Purchases:**
    We are releasing two new link lists. To ensure exclusivity and high value for our users, this release will be limited to 20 users.

**Important Information:**
    We urge all users to carefully review the product page which contains detailed information on the link list stats and the number of copies available. This ensures full transparency with our offerings.

**Feedback Process:**
    We encourage feedback through professional channels such as email to help us manage responses efficiently and maintain a high standard of customer service. Also you can leave a feedback on our product page as a verified purchaser. 

**Explore and Stay Updated:**
    Visit our website to discover more premium link lists. Subscribe to our email newsletter for the latest updates and exclusive offers.

Thank you for choosing Buy GSA Link List. We are here to support your success with high-quality resources.

Buy Our Latest Link Lists From Link List Library : BUY GSA LINK LISTS

Link Lists Store  : https://buygsalinklist.com/buy-verified-link-lists/
  • buygsalinklist

Saw you released a list for that last mix up (12.99)?

Is this the one? 

I was not notified here or through email, nor do I see any added lists in account?

How are customers supposed to know about this and and get access to test it?