Skip to content

Revolutionize Your SEO Game with BuyGSAlinkList: Premium, Unique, and Fresh Link Lists

Comments

• The link lists provided by this service are impressive and of great value. I highly recommend it and request them to maintain their high standards.

Good luck guys!
  • Send me a coupon please.
  • Hi. Please message me on telegram @myd_80
  • myd80 said:
    Hi. Please message me on telegram @myd_80
    Hi , Thank you for interesting. Unfortunately we only provide support via support email. Coupon pmed.
    Coupon sent. Have a good weekend.
  • edited March 8
    yarz said:
    Send me a coupon please.
    Hello,

Thank you for your patience as we awaited the new release. I'm pleased to inform you that I've sent you the coupon. Please note, however, that the coupon may not be applicable to every link list due to variations in pricing and the limited availability of certain lists.

Should you encounter any issues or have further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us via email. We're here to assist you.

Best regards,
  • **New Release: March 2024 PREMIUM Verified Link List - Now Available!**

Including 2900+ Articles from High DA root domains (MIX)

Boost your SEO strategy with our PREMIUM Verified Link List, optimized for GSA SER.

- Expertly Verified Links: Rigorous quality checks using Ahrefs and Majestic SEO metrics for superior authority and relevance.

- Tier 1 Specialization: Tailored for impactful Tier 1 link building, enhancing the core strength of your SEO strategies.

- Updated with Latest SEO Insights: Crafted to align with 2024 SEO trends, ensuring cutting-edge effectiveness.

- Diverse, High-Quality Sources: A rich mix of sources vetted for domain authority and trust flow.

- Efficiency Guaranteed: Maximize your GSA SER's potential with ready-to-use, top-tier links, saving you valuable time and resources.

Secure your edge in SEO. 

Visit now!

https://buygsalinklist.com/downloads/premium-march-08-2024-84704/

• fredjohn5fredjohn5 London, UK
    Wow! I was waiting for the new release. Glad to see you mate! Going to grab the link list.
  • iherbsiherbs worldwide
    can i coupon code for first time user?
  • iherbs said:
    can i coupon code for first time user?
    Coupon sent. Have a great day!
  • fredjohn5 said:
    Wow! I was waiting for the new release. Glad to see you mate! Going to grab the link list.
    Glad you liked our service. Now we often release link lists. Keep in touch.
  • Can i have a coupon code mate.
    Thanked by 1buygsalinklist
  • Cosmetak said:
    Can i have a coupon code mate.
    Coupon sent.

Have a productive week. 
  • Great! I deposited $100 and still have a $60 balance, which is so much better than monthly services, to be honest. I'm already using a few other link list services, but this one is much better. I will stick to this. Please, guys, don't lower the quality. Keep going!
  • Can i have a coupon code?
  • alexjer12 said:
    Can i have a coupon code?
    Sorry. Our old list is sold out and today link list is exclusively for 10 limited copies. Feel free to grab and try our newest fresh link list.
  • Exciting Release Alert: The Game-Changing Link List is Here!

We're thrilled to share something big: our latest GSA SER Premium Link List has officially dropped on BuyGSALinkList.com

Quick Highlights:

Over 20,000+ article platforms, with a grand total of 53,393 verified links.
    Meticulously curated from authoritative sites, all Google indexed.
    Designed for efficiency: Save countless hours and elevate your SEO game.
    Exclusivity is key: Only 10 copies per release to maintain the highest quality.

This isn't just another link list. It’s your next step towards dominating your SEO efforts. We’ve packed this release with high-quality, auto-approve links, and it’s optimized to save you time and boost your rankings.

Read more / Buy directly from

https://buygsalinklist.com/downloads/premium-april-03-2024/

• Thumbs up for the good work mate.  I don't call myself a review guy but your link list is truly awesome.  Please  continue the good work. 50$ deposited.  Great! 
  • Thumbs up for the good work mate.  I don't call myself a review guy but your link list is truly awesome.  Please  continue the good work. 50$ deposited.  Great! 
    I'm glad you liked our new release. It's one of the best releases we've done, with 20,000 articles.
  • edited April 5
    Hurry! This is an exclusive link list with 20,000 unique article domains. We are limited to 10 copies, and currently,
    3 copies remain.

• DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!!!

THERE ARE NO "FRESH" LISTS HERE.... THIS SCARCITY SCAM AT BEST!!!

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!

NO WAY IS THIS VERIFIEDS BY SER links .....

Scrapebox and even default SER will find you better list in 10 minutes. This list is littered with .blogspot urls and randomly mixed up in folders.

Nice try to ripping newbies off!!!

Not even deduped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want a sneak peak ... see thread "Revisiting whats expected from Paid VERIFIED link lists" in forum!!!

I feel sorry for people who deposited money here! :/

SHAME ON YOU!! :/
  • edited April 7

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!!!

THERE ARE NO "FRESH" LISTS HERE.... THIS SCARCITY SCAM AT BEST!!!

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!

NO WAY IS THIS VERIFIEDS BY SER links .....

Scrapebox and even default SER will find you better list in 10 minutes. This list is littered with .blogspot urls and randomly mixed up in folders.

Nice try to ripping newbies off!!!

Not even deduped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want a sneak peak ... see thread "Revisiting whats expected from Paid VERIFIED link lists" in forum!!!

I feel sorry for people who deposited money here! :/

SHAME ON YOU!! :/
    Hello @backlinkaddict Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. We take all feedback seriously, especially since this is the first negative review we've received about our service.

1. Duplicate Concerns: Upon seeing your comments, we immediately reviewed the link list for duplicates both at the domain and URL level.We confirmed that there are no duplicates, matching the original file in the members' area. We can provide a video demonstration or suggest you re-download the file for verification.

2.  Verification and Content Accuracy: Our link lists are 100% GSA Search Engine Ranker verified and reflect exactly what is stated on our product page. We take care in the release process and ensure that we do not oversell. (this exact copy sold for 7 users and we can provide all the paypal invoices and bill to the @s4nt0s or any moderator as you think those are fake reviews )

3.   Said there is SERengine Files: We do not use the SERengine addon, and there are no SEREngines files included, as mentioned. It appears there may be a misunderstanding regarding the product you reviewed.

4. Subscriber Count and User Reviews : Regarding the subscriber count you mentioned, this relates to the number of notifications sent via PushEngage, not the number of subscribers. We do not incentivize reviews; our sales volumes are small and we rarely release lists. We can provide invoice evidence to @s4nt0s or privately to verify this.

5. PR Monitoring: We monitor links over time and currently do not use PR as it is outdated and less relevant. However, we are open to adapting our methods based on customer feedback for future releases.

We are confident in the accuracy and quality of our service, and it seems there might be a confusion with another service. However, we are here to resolve any genuine issues.

If you or any moderator wishes to verify the claims about duplicates or incorrect content, we are open to such scrutiny. If any duplicates are found, we are committed to taking appropriate actions immediately.

We regret that your experience was unsatisfactory this time. We release a few link lists monthly, and quality control is paramount. We encourage you and all customers to verify the contents themselves.

We stand by our products and the transparency of our process. If your concerns are substantiated, we will take immediate corrective action. Until then, we believe this feedback does not reflect our service accurately.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

@S4nt0s , we respectfully request your assistance in verifying this matter to prevent any misinformation from affecting our community's trust. Best regards,

BuyGSALinkList

PS:

@Customers / everyone  : 

We encourage all of our customers to independently verify the absence of duplicates in our link lists. We are confident in the quality of our service and are willing to offer a full refund to anyone who can demonstrate such issues. This is part of our commitment to ensuring the highest standards and maintaining trust within our community.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited April 7
    UPDATE - My dup checker script was incorrect. Please read my next post further down. 

I was contacted by @buygsalinklist to independently run a duplicate URL/Domain check on his premium list. (file named BGLL_Premium_April_2_2024.sl) The results from the list I was provided are posted below:

Each .txt file in the list was checked for duplicate URLs/domains and none were found. The complete breakdown can be found in the attached .PDF. 
  • s4nt0s said:
    I was contacted by @buygsalinklist to independently run a duplicate URL/Domain check on his premium list. (file named BGLL_Premium_April_2_2024.sl) The results from the list I was provided are posted below:

Each .txt file in the list was checked for duplicate URLs/domains and none were found. The complete breakdown can be found in the attached .PDF. 

Thank you for confirming the absence of duplicates in our lists. Your efforts help uphold the quality and trust that we strive for at BuyGSALinkList. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing our commitment to transparency and excellence within the community.

Best regards,
  • To be clear, I'm not here to make shit up or say things that are not true!

I'm not even here to asking for a refund, this has taking up enough of my time already.

And to be fair yes, serEngines targets were mentioned which became part of a discussion and that was not about this particular list.

What I did notice tough, is that the list is littered with many blogspot URL's and these same duplicates that are showing in the folders if you open and actually check them.

This is same list and name you name mentioned and what was downloaded from BuyGSALinkList website.

Here is video below, cleared lists in top few engines in folder and then imported your Premium Verified targets .sl file, then they are opened up showing all blogspots and the same pairs of duplicate links on top and button in each file . . .

Can you explain to me please what is going on here then. . .? 

How was this deduped on domain or URL level even..?

Here is video...

VIDEO LINK ----->   https://streamable.com/jmo3kv

*expires in 2 days if link not working, LMK

*If this statement were true. . .

"Each .txt file in the list was checked for duplicate URLs/domains and none were found. The complete breakdown can be found in the attached"

......Then I guess possibly, Santos or whoever checked a different list, is lying, or maybe checker malfunction?

We are speaking about them same list in video here? The Premium April 2nd one?

If the list had been different then above, Believe, You, Me, I would be singing your praises in a new thread . . And would had made a little test with it monitoring some effects on current ranking keywords in projects and shared results here.

It does not make me happy to share bad news :(

Mistakes do happen, I understand that but, there's no way this "test" was done accurately on the same list. Not a chance!

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    *Correction* from my previous post.

After checking the logic in the dup checker script I made last night (at 2:00 a.m) , I found that it was combining subdomain+TLD when checking for duplicate domains, so as long as the subdomain was different than the root domain, it counted it as unique. After "fixing" my script, it showed that there were some duplicate domains found, and after checking the site list manually, I did see duplicate blogspot domains.

Apologies for the mistake in my previous post. 

However, this whole "mix-up" might just be an honest mistake caused by a potential bug in SER.  The seller uses "remove duplicate domains" option in SER to prep his list and remove dups before releasing it. The option is found in advanced > site list > tools > remove duplicate domains. Running the list through that option is returning 0 duplicate domains. I've pinged @Sven to let him know. 
  • GSA SER Community and Valued Customers,

I want to address a recent issue that has affected our last release and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. Through rigorous investigation and community feedback, notably from @backlinkaddict, we have identified a couple of technical mishaps that compromised the quality of our latest link list.

Clarification on the Issue: 

We typically consolidate our verified links using GSA Platform Identifier (GSA PI) across four servers. These are then re-checked for activity before release. Unfortunately, some residual folders from GSA PI were mistakenly not cleared out, leading to duplicates in the final product. Additionally, there was an issue with the deduplication feature in GSA SER that went unnoticed until now.

What we are going to do :

• We have updated our processing protocols to eliminate this oversight in the future. A new parsing tool has improved our scraping efficiency, which will enhance the quality of our lists.

• To show our appreciation for your trust and to make amends, all 7 customers who purchased the affected list will receive our next link list 100% free of charge.

• We are also implementing the PR option as requested by our community (it all depends with each link list read before purchase), which will be available soon to enhance our lists further.

We urge all customers who have purchased past lists to log in and download their items again to verify their integrity. This issue was isolated to the most recent list, and we are confident that previous releases maintain the high standard you expect from us.

We are deeply sorry for this mistake. It was never our intention to compromise the quality or to mislead. Our goal has always been to offer top-notch resources at fair pricing without succumbing to aggressive sales tactics. We value every customer and community member, and we are committed to regaining your trust.

Thank you for your understanding and support as we continue to improve. Please feel free to share your feedback or reach out directly if you have further concerns.

All purchased users will get an email with the new link list once it's ready.  

Warm regards,

• To be clear, these will be verified targets from active SER projects that were ran and tested or just Indentifieds from platform identifier and added to verified folder?

This is not so clear...

I guess, the dedupe is not really issue. Each file should consist of only of URL's from engines that are related only to that file and engine only to begin with.

SER should only have to dedup each file by engine type not the full sitelist, can't expect to add engines in there that don't belong and hit dedupe with any results.

:)Appreciation of admission of fault for sure, but not convinced that the issue is fully understood and solved, just yet.

Was really hoping to have some good results to share . . . and useful for some current projects and to share those results too

I guess there is some confusion about what a verified link list is around here to some.

Am I wrong to assume since your GSA SER users selling your verified database that these should all be recently verified links?

Also, it takes time but worth trimming these url's back to there first form where they were registered so SER is not looking around trying to find suitable urls from an old backlink of a user profile or similar.

Maybe, this is helpful to your process and list quality?

• s4nt0s said:
    *Correction* from my previous post.

After checking the logic in the dup checker script I made last night (at 2:00 a.m) , I found that it was combining subdomain+TLD when checking for duplicate domains, so as long as the subdomain was different than the root domain, it counted it as unique. After "fixing" my script, it showed that there were some duplicate domains found, and after checking the site list manually, I did see duplicate blogspot domains.

Apologies for the mistake in my previous post. 

However, this whole "mix-up" might just be an honest mistake caused by a potential bug in SER.  The seller uses "remove duplicate domains" option in SER to prep his list and remove dups before releasing it. The option is found in advanced > site list > tools > remove duplicate domains. Running the list through that option is returning 0 duplicate domains. I've pinged @Sven to let him know. 
    @backlinkaddict - I used to combine all verified folders from all servers via PI for a quick quality check. However, I noticed that one of the PI links was connected to one of the monitors in PI (I don't even remember the folder name). I am extremely busy with a lot of projects, which is the biggest reason there haven't been many releases lately with tools. A few servers are running hrefer and two instances of SB scrapers, while PI works as a monitor directly linked to my central NAS. I got you! Anyway, as I mentioned, the issues will be fixed in the next releases