Skip to content

Pause after X verified links

edited March 2013 in Need Help
Hey guys,

I need to know how can I make SER to pause the project after, let's say 200 verified links every day!?

I see the option to pause SER only after the number of successful submissions.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• click the blue underlined text a few times and change it to "verified XX for a day". however, the verification counter will never be 100% accurate as SER never stop to verify successful submissions.
    this means if SER has verified XX links than it just stops submitting for this project, but it will find more verified links which were previously submitted.
  • allright Ozz... I see now. Thanks!

But what if I change to "verifications reached in a day"? Is that the same thing with "verifications for 1440 minutes"?
  • just do it "for a day". with "1440 minutes" your numbers will be resetted once SER needs to be restarted for instance.
  • Thanks Ozz! You rock...

How many links T1 do you recommend per day?

I've had some success blasting only T1 for 2 days non-stop. So I was wondering what's a safe number...

Thanks again
  • You'd be better using submissions in a day rather than verifications.

I have my T1s set at between 50 & 100 subs a day and depending on project will get something like 25-40% of submissions as verified links
  • that depends on too many factors. you should consider the age of your site, niche, if you want to stay forever or do it the "fast and wreckless" way, ...
  • @davbel - Thanks for your input. Really appreciated! How many days would you leave that project to get links? And when do you start to get T2 to T1?

@Ozz - Thanks man. Really appreciated your help!
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited March 2013
    I normally start T2 when I've had a good couple of weeks posting T1 or when T1 verified hits about 500.

I'll start slowly with something like 20-50 subs per day per URL and increase it every couple of days, but as @ozz says, it all depends on too many factors - You've got to have a play and decide what works best for you and the niche you're working on...

Unless you're aiming to churn and burn your sites, I'd say start slow and build.
  • Or is that burn and churn?

:D
  • It seems like when I start a new project with (eg Pause after 20 verifications are reached in a day), it still gets me more than that. Next days SER will respect the rules and post the number of the links specified by me!

Any help?
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    I've never been able to get the pause after x submissions/verifications so I just stop and start manually a couple of times day.
  • @Brandon - This means you have a lot of patience! We need automation...
  • Verification will never be consistent. This is because SER will not verify every link as soon as submissions happen. So it might submit 100 then run verification and have 40 successful even if you set it to stop at 20. That's why submissions are a better option to stay consistent. Over time you can see what % verified you get from each engine and do the math to get the # of links per day you want.
  • I think there's no problem if you have at 20 verifications per day and you get 150 in the first day and then +/-20.

@saga - how can you do the math when it comes to a numbers game?
  • I will bump this thread...

I see that SER doesn't even stop on submissions/day.

Any help?
  • @kinglouie - Why do you say that SER doesn't stop? I have almost all my projects set up this way, and they stop like they are suppose to. Out of 32 projects I have, 20 are currently status "Active(P)" - meaning they are paused because they hit the threshold I set on this setting. Sure, if you have it set at 20 or 100 (or whatever), it doesn't stop at those numbers exactly, but that does not matter. The settings work fine.
  • @DavidA2 - I've setup SER to stop on 50 +/- 5 submissions reached in a day.

I see now that I have 107 submitted, 8 verified and the project status is currently on Active. I don't know why it doesn't change the status, to what you've mentioned Active (P).

I see that other projects on my list have this status - Active (P)... but this project, started today is running like a wild beast.
  • Now it's at 157 submitted and 23 verified. It dosen't want to stop...
  • Don't know...question for @Sven I guess. I am currently running an older version and have not noticed this problem.
  • @kinglouie I had the same issues when I started out with SER, but it seemed to go away once I started setting up projects with verified subs in a day rather than any other settings.  I also suspected it was something to do with how you set up the campaign initially instead of any changes you made afterwards, although this is more feeling than fact..
  • @DavidA2 - What version are you running? I have the latest (5.51)

@davbel - Do you mean verifications? If that is... it also doesn't respect the rule. I need to stop it manually.

Also just started a new project with 50 +/- submissions per day and I see already 83 submitted.
  • I am running 5.22 as a trial today, but I have been running later releases and not had the problem you are having.

I would say, set the project to "Inactive" and start it back up tomorrow. Maybe it has something to do with it being a new project.
  • @kinglouie I mean verified submissions in day.

• The submission column next to project name includes how many a accounts have been made as well as the actual link submissions so the number is usually inflated greatly. If you watch the log however, it will give you the correct number on a green line something like submission 12/20. It does work and go go pause status at the correct to time but the numbers in the column can be confusing if you think they are links submitted.

Sven has confirmed this many times on different forum threads.