Skip to content

Onlywire and tribe Pro

edited March 2013 in Need Help
Hi,

I have quick questions to those who know how this system works.
I want to created account in both platform.
1. Can I use this platform for all my sites to share contents
2. Do I need to have already some people on my account or I can get the from somewhere.

All new to this staff

Regards
Lucas
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Are you asking if these platforms are supported? No, because noone created scripts for them.
  • Hello Sven,

Thanks for an info.
    Basically I wanted to know how to set up this service (someone already written something about on this forum)
    However, don't mind.
    I have a bigger problem. After 6 days per 13hrs spending to research with software to use and I came to conclude that I'm going to use one of them GSA SER, Magic Submitter or Ultimate Demon, but I'm fuc...ing dont know which one uhhh I'm cried out seriously need help.
    I know MS is one of the best on the market, but price is not for me at the moment lifetime license $1200
    Demon is ok $340, GSA SR nice of piece, but lots os people said is the best tools for tier 2 or tier 3 links.
    I need something to tier 1 along with manuals submitting.

Help Help Help, but honest hones honest.

Regards
    Lucas  -  sad man :)
  • just ask the same questions in the forums of every tool you mentioned and you get a different approach on each one obviously ;)

due to the one time payment of SER i would say it is the safest bet. if you don't think that its good enough for your 1st tier than you can always test some of the other tools as well and use SER for the lower tiers.
    maybe you should keep an eye on the "licorne AIO" tool as well because from my understanding it has the same functionallity like UD and has a one time payment of $100 (i believe), too.

so i suggest to download a trial of each one and test it by yourself and make your descision by that.
  • Thanks a lot Ozz now another tools to check it out thats make me a more confused :)
    I know, I know should I try first, but this delay my decision endlessly.

• Hehehe so far google: licorne AIO review/forum hit search and woalaaa :)
  • honestly i wouldn't give a fuck about all those reviews if you never tried that tool by yourself.

what you should do instead is to make a list of what you like to accomplish with a tool, which functionality you like to have and then compare and test them by yourself.

you can take those reviews and forum posts to find answers of the question you have about the functionality of the tools though.
  • OK, thanks Ozz for your input. I'm really appreciate.
    I'm going to use software for my purpose only (for the time being) to get my sites up and running.
    Ozz have you tested Licorne AIO? what your thought?
    Where are they based on?
    I thing this is my winner
  • OzzOzz
    edited March 2013
    no, i haven't used licorne AIO.

sorry @Sven that i didn't get you a new customer, but i'm sure @lucus81 will get back soon enough when he realizes the impact of SER ;)

Edit: maybe you should just buy SER too so i don't have a bad conscience and because of the money you may have safed because of my advice. you will have to use of SER anyway sooner or later.
  • no,no I will buy GSA SER anyway :)
  • good boy. no i may sleep well again :)
  • I need to jump in here and say to Lucus that SER is good enough for Tier 1's on its own for me. I have tested it and have acheived all page 1's in 10 weeks (pos 2-10) so far. Competition up to 36000 exact, local
  • Hello Seagul,

You've just remembered  me a great book: Jonathan Livingston Seagull: A story :)
    Can you tell me if you have used any other tools to obtains this results.
    I mean the lots of people here and there talking about GSA SER low quality sites.
    Can I just using e.g. scrapebox to harvest more sites and the upload them to SER?
    What Ultimate Demon has what SER don't? (anyone talking to use UD for tier 1)
    Ti be honest I'm still don't understand the low price for such as SEO beast like GSA SER.

KInd Regards
    Lucas

• Hopefully when the "platform editor" comes out which makes it easyier to code engines (hopefully for even dumb people like me) then gsa will beat all the softwares because it will be the most powerfull because then it will be able to make sub domain web 2.0s
  • Have you seen this option under licorne: Automatically create SEO friendly, WordPress website with Adsense Optimised Theme and Keyword Based Articles.

How is this possible??

• Hi Lucus,
    I use SER with CS ( CB is much better tho) and GSA Indexer that's it. I don't use scrapebox for harvesting. SER does this perfectly well.

You will have to study this forum carefully to get the knowledge you need. Particularly Ozz, LeeG, ron

I used SENUKEX for 18 months. SER is much better if you can use it to its full potential
  • OK, what you guys (but please honestly) do you thing about this GSA SER (CB & Indexer) and Licorne?
    instead of ultimate demon?