Skip to content

CB and SER not syncing

edited March 2013 in Need Help
I can get death by capcha to work but i have just purchased CB and it's not being recognized.

I ahve read a few posts that say I need to run as admin, but how do i go about this. Literally step by step as im pretty fresh :/

thanks a lot for the help in advance
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Right click on the Search Engine Ranker icon -> Run as Admin.

• Thanks Duh....Feel stupid now... works like a charm.. Now to figure out how to use CB with magic submitter :/
  • OzzOzz
    edited March 2013
    hmm, this will complicating things a lot i guess for the case that SER and MS are running at the same time.

based on this thread i would say you need to set your tools like this.

SER
    1st service - bypasscaptcha (or imagetyperz)
    2nd service - deathbycaptcha

MS
    - bypasscaptcha (or imagetyperz if you haved choosed that in SER)

CB
    - run as webserver
    - simulate the following service (bypasscaptcha or imagetyperz)

- send captcha to following service if solving failes: deathbycaptcha
    <--- that last option should only be used when you want that DBC should solve captchas for MS, too. also make sure that click "Other" in CB -> activate Recaptcha -> right click Recaptcha -> toggle use of CaptachService to make sure that recaptchas are sent directly to deathbycaptcha.

if thats not working than post some screenshot of the settings of your tools.
  • @Ozz

thanks for the reply.

do I have to put a fake username and password in for it to work?

I didnt quite get your breakdown above. I thought I would have to tick CB in SER as preferred service first?

Thanks for thehelp again :)
  • for the case you were just using SER along with CB that would be true. but as you want to use MS at the same time you need to bypass it with bypasscaptcha/imagtyperz. at least this is my theory, lol, and i'm not 100% sure about this as i've no experience with MS. just play with the options to see whats working.

furthermore i recommend that you and all other MS user request a direct integration of CB. that would simplify things obviously when no webserver is needed for the communication between the tools.