Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Benefits of using multiple emails per projects

edited March 2013 in Need Help
What are the benefits of using multiple emails per projects ?

Instead of using one per project and change it regularly.

Answers

• edited March 2013
    It means you can register more accounts = more backlinks
  • less footprints
  • @seagul So if i have enough verified to use 1 domain per backlink, using multiple emails will only increase the verification process ?

@Ozz I don't see any footprint issues, google can't guess the email address. And for akismet or sfs i'm not concerned because i don't use BC/forums.

A master list of emails in general options where projects pull one random email would be awesome !
  • I don't understand your question sorry?
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    The reason is blacklisting.  If your email gets blacklisted, there are other emails in the system.
  • "n't use BC/forums."

than its not needed... stick to one, done.
  • @seagul I try to understand this new email feature in SER, until last month we had no choice of using 1 email (or catchall).
    Some people fill 1k emails in the list, personaly i use 10 and i don't see any benefits over only one email and the verification process is longer, that's why i ask other peoples views.

@Brandon Blacklisted by who ?
  • In my opiniom, more emails means more blogs or web2.0 cause u cant make 2 accs with 1 email on many cases. Simple :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk