Skip to content

Today Issues? (Copied from BHW thread)

edited September 2012 in Need Help
Hi S4NTOS,

Have a couple of questions I was hoping you could help/advise with, btw I really love GSA:

1)
I was having some really great success with GSA, however recently after updates it's really slowed down.

I keep getting this message:

15:00:47: [-] Verification failed -

What does that mean?

I'm running 7 different Projects on 30 private Proxies, with over 3000 Keywords. Today it seems nothing is getting submitted or verified infact in the past hour I've had 1 Last Verified URL 

2)
I was wondering how often I should change my email address, at the moment what I do is check black list, if it's listed more than 5 times I run the project as Active Verify Only and then Verify Email Only, then stop the project and update my email address.

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited September 2012
    "verification failed" means that SER hasn't found your link on the submission-site yet and this could take up to 5 days.

you should change your email as soon as you notice they are black listed. you don't have to run "verify only" before changing your email.

PS: i formatted your OP. to avoid that you can edit the colors of the post in the comment editor.
  • Hi Ozz,

Thanks for editing.

Any ideas as to why I've only got 1 link as last verified URL, today I have 658 submitted and 103 verified since during 15 hours running time. I closed everything and restarted as this is really low for 15 hours, since about 2 hours ago I'm still on 658 submitted and 103 verified with 1 URL Last Verified.

Regarding the emails, I get blacklisted everyday on all 7 projects, so Id need 7 new emails addresses per day? is that right?  

I guess it's not that bad I can get 300 email addresses for $5.

• did you verify your email account settings? maybe they are blocked? i don't know what could cause this at it never happend to me.

for best submission results i would change them, yes.
  • I've got the blocking problems with my emails too - sometimes multiple times a day. I'm very looking forward to a solution about using multiple emails, but I don't want stress Sven about this because he said it's on his list (at least the indicator).
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    If Sven says its on his list then I would be patient and let him get around to it when he can. I've cut back on the forum platforms to prevent my emails from getting blacklisted. Works like a charm :) lol
  • The problem on the forums is that they are using a protection system, if the same ip/email is used in a short time to register at a lot forums, it blacklists it. If it would be possible to use multiple emails (proxies are used anyway) this would solve the problem a little bit.

Of course, I really don't want to stress Sven.
  • I've reset all my emails, not sure what's going on though, today is going very slow:

TIME SUBMITTED VERIFIED
    14:30 658 103
    15:53 662 106
    16:09 664 107
    16:41 666 108

Below are the common messages I've been getting:

15:57:53: [-] Verification failed - http://link57.com/latest.php
    15:57:53: [ ] Generating search queries for Hotaru CMS to find new target sites.
    15:58:54: [ ] 000/000 URLs for Tiscali UK "Enter your username, email and password to register:" Hotaru
    15:59:08: [ ] Verifying links...
    15:59:09: [-] Verification failed - http://www.jobtix.de/neu.html
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    How are your proxies looking? Today it seems to be running better for me today then with yesterdays update.

Try disabling your proxies for search and see if that makes a difference. If it does, its probably a proxy issue.
  • maybe you are running out of keywords to search for new target urls. i would add some new keywords to your project. the more the better.
  • Hey Ozz I updated my keywords and didn't make any difference.

Santos I turned off my proxies which gave me over 100 new submissions in a few minutes, so looks like it's a proxy issue.

Does this mean my proxies are bad? whats the best way to test proxies? these are private ones too.
  • BTW forgot to mention I tested the proxies in the program with successful status, speed 0.188 to 1.172 I'm not sure if that's good or bad?
  • I've been having significant problems with this since recent updates as well.  I posted about it just stopping randomly in the other thread but ontop of that i've had random threads stop and start for no apparent reason if I only mouse over them without clicking, I also have had what xbox is talking about, it's gotten a lot slower after recent updates verifying links. 

On my site projects are getting stuck, the only way I can tell if they are getting stuck is by running 4 - 5 of them at a time, coming back later and then watching the status.  A few of them won't be doing anything, I then inactivate them and suddenly close to a hundred lines of status messages will come up for that project searching, registering, posting, etc and then I have to turn it back on and let it sit for a while and then eventually the same thing will happen.  
  • I
    was wondering how often I should change my email address, at the moment
    what I do is check black list, if it's listed more than 5 times I run
    the project as Active Verify Only and then Verify Email Only, then stop
    the project and update my email address.

==========================

how to check that the email is black list? Newbie here... :(
  • This depends on what platforms you use. Forums are the part who blacklist your email. Also check out the latest version, if you had the "anaylize competitor backlinks" function enabled, there was a bug which is fixed now.
  • @ there is a 'check blacklist' button next to your email in projects screen