Skip to content

Low LPM

2»

Comments

• As long as you use the global filter option (in settings) and select all the blacklist sources, there won't be any link building you can do that will harm your site.

I've used the entire site list on many money sites as Tier 1. Nothing bad has happenned. My current list has over 90k unique domains, including indexers. I have zero links built that are at risk of penalty. I use SEO spyglass which has a massive database of links, in the trillions.

No link I've ever built with GSA SER has ever showed up as being at high or even medium risk of penalty. I've used the software for maybe 8 years now. Inbetween, there has been senuke and rankerx, but they're so slow.

Always best to experiment for yourself. I always do, which is how I know the exploits and url shorteners are both excellent sources of links and if used in tiers they push your rankings up.

Any of the engines are good, as long as they're do follow with low obls and if they support keyword as anchor text, than even better. Also helps if the domain is indexed in google, but it may still help for ranking in other search engines.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • I am so into this stuff.
    I also have rankerx.
    started with my friend on one of my websites which is over 2 years old and it has ranked for 58 keywords in just a week and we are doing everything safely with low obl and all the filters to make sure its safe.

What I have noticed is that new websites which are less than  6 months old are not getting good results with gsa, maybe because they are not aged lol. I am trying to rank of of my other sites which is seo based for local business in Canada and it was showing up on ahrefs for 38 keywords and all of a sudden it dropped to 15 keywords and not getting back up.

are you able to send me any verified lists which are good? I can pay you some money if you want.
    Do you know about this?
    Also I appreciate your help a lot and all your Reponses help me a TON!

Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • There is a massive google update still rolling out so that is definitely playing around with rankings as Google reshuffle the entire internet. Started on 18th November and will potentially last 4 weeks.

Domain age is a hinderance to ranking quickly. Being new it will have a serious lack of authority/trust. Until you can get the sites DA up, it will continue to struggle with rankings. Throw some social signals at it as they help with trust also. Rankerx will definitely help but there are only 100-200 domains with significant DA and about half of those are no follow, so they won't even impact your DA.

You need more link sources from unique ips. GSA SER will help with that, but you need a decent site list lol I normally use my pyramids and run lots of them simultaneously. They're just 3 tiers of do follow links but enough to push rankings up.

I have a new project with brand new domain that I set up in August, so it's just over 4 months old. It's currently DA21, PA46.

Obviously a lot of work still to do, but I'm seeing keywords moving up now. Rankings seem more responsive to my campaigns, now that it has some authority and trust established with the search engines.

Also remember timescales. After campaign finish, it will take atleast 2-4 weeks for google to find your links anyway.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    sickseo said:
    Anything from 400 to 3000 public proxies. Numbers vary as it depends on what GSA proxy scraper has tested to be working. In any case, I still run at 100 threads with public proxies regardles of how many I have. It's split across 8 search engines also, so the same search engine doesn't get the same proxy used often. 

Best to just test for yourself and see what works for you and your set up. 
    cool thanks
    i have gsa proxy scraper but havent really messed with it much yet. are you using just the default sources or also (or only) custom sources ?
    sickseo said:
    @ProGamer Is that for pointing at your tiers? Any reason why you don't have article selected? That's the best source of links.

Ignoring url shorteners is a big mistake in my opinion. There is a ton of high DA sites if you can find them. Most are 301 redirects which pass link juice. Many have keywords in the url which is a strong signal. And a ton of them are do follow with decent DA. Plus it dilutes your anchors if you point them at your money site as there is no anchor text on most of them.
    I've got backlinks from google on multiple TLDS by using url shorteners.
    I actually see no reason to be avoiding them.

This is what I do. I use a different set up for my t1 links, and a different set up for my Tiers.

For T1, Dofollow campaigns, to money site

For tiers, Do follow campaigns, use on all tiers

Those settings max out the link juice available from linking dofollow links. All no follow platforms are deselected.

I've got different set ups for no follow links too, but I use those much less.

That is just one way of doing it.
    have u tried the standalone redirect product vs compared to the built in one in gsa?
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • I've got url redirect pro and also seo indexer. I've literally forgotton about them as i've been expanding my gsa ser licenses for some time now. Using GSA SER for these link sources to me seems way better as they literally get inserted within my tiers in any campaign I need. Last time I did a single tier link blast from unique domains, I could see about 14k url shortener sites in my site list (no follow+ do follow), so there are loads of them out there.

Running the tool as standalone, and receiving links from gsa ser, url redirect pro can't keep with up the incoming links as my SER installs run crazy fast. Had same problem with seo indexer. The tools run at different speeds, so after some hours or days even, the backlog of links needing processing starts to build up.

If I was going to fire it up again, I would be feeding in selected links of value, maybe stuff that comes out of rankerx for example, and building 3 tiers of shorteners to each T1 link. Or even article sites from gsa ser and feeding that into the url shorteners software. But defintiely 3 tiers and not single tier blasts with url redirect pro, using the recursive mode.
  • sickseo said:
    Anything from 400 to 3000 public proxies. Numbers vary as it depends on what GSA proxy scraper has tested to be working. In any case, I still run at 100 threads with public proxies regardles of how many I have. It's split across 8 search engines also, so the same search engine doesn't get the same proxy used often. 

cool thanks
    i have gsa proxy scraper but havent really messed with it much yet. are you using just the default sources or also (or only) custom sources ?
    GSA proxy scraper is actually very good. I run with default settings and sources and have been using proxies in GSA SER for link submission, using it in hrefer for scraping.

A few months back, I don't know what Sven did but there were literally 20-30k working proxies, every single day. Perhaps there were some good proxy sources in there. Now it's just over 2000 working proxies, so I've seen much better days with it.

Really I should scrape some new proxy sources and add them to the software. They are out there, just need to scrape them.
  • giggiomangiggioman Europe
    edited December 2021
    sickseo said:
    sickseo said:

cool thanks
    GSA proxy scraper is actually very good. I run with default settings and sources and have been using proxies in GSA SER for link submission, using it in hrefer for scraping.

A few months back, I don't know what Sven did but there were literally 20-30k working proxies, every single day. Perhaps there were some good proxy sources in there. Now it's just over 2000 working proxies, so I've seen much better days with it.

Really I should scrape some new proxy sources and add them to the software. They are out there, just need to scrape them.
    Thanks. Which VPS do you suggest for hrefer? Is the hardware important for its performance or you can go with a cheap VPS as long as it has 1 Gbps speed?

Also, you seem to have quite an important monthly cost running all those VPS nd softwares... do you have a positive ROI from your sites?
  • giggiomangiggioman Europe
    edited December 2021
    sickseo said:
    sickseo said:

cool thanks

Sent a DM
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited December 2021
    giggioman said:
    sickseo said:
    sickseo said:

cool thanks

Thanks. Which VPS do you suggest for hrefer? Is the hardware important for its performance or you can go with a cheap VPS as long as it has 1 Gbps speed?

Also, you seem to have quite an important monthly cost running all those VPS nd softwares... do you have a positive ROI from your sites?
    Depends on how you set it up. I'm using hetzner cloud CPX21 wihch is just enough to run gsa ser. Captcha solving is done remotely on the dedis. I've had the CPX31 which was enough for gsa ser, gsa cb and xevil.  

The cost of the operation is being funded by revenue from the SEO work. So yes, it is positive ROI. 
    sickseo said:
    @ProGamer Is that for pointing at your tiers? Any reason why you don't have article selected? That's the best source of links.

Ignoring url shorteners is a big mistake in my opinion. There is a ton of high DA sites if you can find them. Most are 301 redirects which pass link juice. Many have keywords in the url which is a strong signal. And a ton of them are do follow with decent DA. Plus it dilutes your anchors if you point them at your money site as there is no anchor text on most of them.

This is what I do. I use a different set up for my t1 links, and a different set up for my Tiers.

Those settings max out the link juice available from linking dofollow links. All no follow platforms are deselected.

have u tried the standalone redirect product vs compared to the built in one in gsa?
    sorry if i missed it or its a redundant q but...that first money site setup the shorteners are not checked but u say that u do use them?

are the boxes that are checked fully checked or, if u expand those engines, are some unchecked? im especially curious...and trying to sort out by looking at them in my own gsa now, which forums to keep checked. do u run into alot of spam complaints from using forum posts?
    sickseo said:
    sickseo said:

cool thanks

sickseo said:
    sickseo said:

cool thanks

holy smokes im glad u posted that thank u. i need to fire that up and try it again as the couple times i did im not getting any proxies just letting it run on default. ive been confused how its diffferent or better than scrapeboxes proxy harvester re tons of seos using it to scrape search engines, figured it made the default sources moot
    sickseo said:

also curious why u dont use image comments or guestbooks on the tiers? or the indexer engine on either moneysite or tiers?
  • sickseo said:

sorry if i missed it or its a redundant q but...that first money site setup the shorteners are not checked but u say that u do use them?

are the boxes that are checked fully checked or, if u expand those engines, are some unchecked? im especially curious...and trying to sort out by looking at them in my own gsa now, which forums to keep checked. do u run into alot of spam complaints from using forum posts?
    The example I gave is what I use most of the time for T1 with 136 engines selected. These are all the do follow link sources that use keywords as anchor text. After selecting each of the engines, I then choose uncheck no follow links (deselect "uncheck engines doing both")

If it's a new project or a new landing page, then I will extend my T1 link sources to 231 engines selected, which are still all do follow link sources, but I've added url shorteners and blog comments to this also. More unique domains so worth while doing this once on new urls to boost DA.

I tend to reserve this selection of engines to tiered projects as url shorteners and blog comments don't normally do keyword anchors as links. 

Not had any spam complaints from forums. I use forums for profle links. Actual forum posts I have disabled in "types of backlink to create" as I find that far too spammy and have always avoided it.

I've had multiple abuse complaints from using exploits this year. From proxies being banned to vps hosts giving warnings. Use the global filter of blacklisted sites and you should be fine.
  • sickseo said:

also curious why u dont use image comments or guestbooks on the tiers? or the indexer engine on either moneysite or tiers?
    Nothing wrong with using image comments and guestbooks on the tiers. They are just another link source. I don't have many of them in my site lists. Most likely due to my 100 obls filter that I use on all projects.

Indexer engine tends to make links that are non https. Although do follow, they point to the http version of my site/page. No keyword anchor, just url anchor texts, making it difficult to use for boosting keyword rankings. I've seen them get indexed in google and bing, so really no reason to avoid them as they still show DA stats. I just haven't done enough testing with them yet to be convinced that they actually help.
    sickseo said:
    sickseo said:

Nothing wrong with using image comments and guestbooks on the tiers. They are just another link source. I don't have many of them in my site lists. Most likely due to my 100 obls filter that I use on all projects.

Indexer engine tends to make links that are non https. Although do follow, they point to the http version of my site/page. No keyword anchor, just url anchor texts, making it difficult to use for boosting keyword rankings. I've seen them get indexed in google and bing, so really no reason to avoid them as they still show DA stats. I just haven't done enough testing with them yet to be convinced that they actually help.
    appreciate the response. dude, u need one of those 'buy me a coffee' donation buttons...ive gotten a lot of good stuff from the posts youve shared.

im surprised on your reasoning re indexers considering your love for the redirects? the http version to https version is a 301 itself?

also surprised youll use blog comments direct to money site...u just leave that with the max obl of 100...do use just one blog comment per unique domain, or blast as many comments on as many inner urls as possible?
    re the indexers...if nothing else i like running them on all new sites just to obfuscate link profiles. i use a plugin or htaccess code to block the backlink checking services from reverse engineering my sites, but they aren't perfect. plus they just overall seem to make sense to me to have in my profile for google to see. and like u said, just boosting overall da
  • Yeah, you're right about the indexers about the link being a 301 from http to https. It's no different to how I use the url shorteners.

There are literally millions of them out there. I've got about 90k of them in my lists so far and there is plenty more to be found. I've just never played with them in my campaigns. I will do some tests with them to see if I can notice them helping with rankings. 

There are also a ton of google domains in the indexers/url shorteners list. A few of them are between DA70 and DA90 lol

Blog comments to money site can be very effective. Definitely use the obl filter on these. It's about links from unique domains and blog comments are in the millions so a relatively easy way to boost DA. It works better in tiers or when pointed at multiple urls. Normally I'll set the reposting options to make 20 accounts, so any engine selected will get repeated posting. 

But if pointing to money site with 1 target url, then i'll disable "posting on same site" options. Otherwise the same blog comment page can get blasted with the same target url, which has no value. Google will only take the first link into account and ignore the rest.

I've also done site wide blasts with reposting options enabled pointed at several hundred target urls. It works a lot better when there are hundreds+ of target urls.