Skip to content

what 000/008 means?

edited March 2013 in Need Help
i wanna know the "legend"

000 sites from 008 results?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Where exactly? The term <number>/<number> is not only used once.
  • i guess what rodol means is the log message for search engine results or site list.

however, i don't know whats the question here either as the log messages are somewhat easy to understand imo?!
  • i mean, when SER scrape for new results on the log it say: 000/001 [Page 001],  OR 003/050 [Page END]
    I want to understand what that means:
    maybe... 000 good platforms from 001 results from page 001 ?
                  003 good platfroms from 050 results from all the possible pages in that engine?

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    000 good platforms from 001 results from page 001 ?
                  003 good platfroms from 050 results from all the possible pages in that engine?

--> That is correct. Except, 000/ mean 0 new targets found or 003/ means 3 new targets found. 
  • edited March 2013
    ok first number is new targets, second number is url found, and [page whatever] its the page in google ser found those results. is that correct?
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Yes.
  • edited March 2013
    ok so why ser show me in log some 000/001 results and if i copy and paste the url there are a lot of results with good platforms.

e.g. look at this picture

but if you right click and copy the url ser used to find those results you see a lot of results on google br, the search query for that specific pic is this one

as you can see there are 3 pages of results, i wanted to know what those numbers means to understand whats going on here...

Usually you get more than 1 result. If you get such a log I would be worried that the proxy is blocked by the search engine and the only link it finds is some link to e.g. the malware-disinfect-link on google.

• i was thinking that too or maybe the google captcha for so many queries.... mmm what should i do here? lower my threads? higher the custom time between search engines?
    Lower the threads has no influence...but the waiting time.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @Sven I get 000/000 very regularly, I always figured that 000/000 meant that there are 000 new targets and /000 that match a platform.