Skip to content

Generate titles in new version

Getting "Sorry, no keywords could be automatically determinated as verb or noun." - could you please make it like before so you could force it and make it choose randomly?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    what language and where did you click exactly?
  • Hello Sven,
    I post my request here
    I have a small problem with the duplication of titles
    My titlegen.dat file with the variables contains 6000 different lines and I still have 50% duplicate titles.

I don't understand why

Francois

please update to latest version. If it's still the same, send the project backup please.
  • FrancoisKFrancoisK Paris
    edited January 2021
    Hello @Sven ,

Here is the project file
    Another problem with these last versions, without changing the parameters, I passed from 5700 articles created to 33 articles including 13 duplicated titles..

Project download link
    https://wetransfer.com/downloads/7f7a2956c653b2bec193cdfc52d4e48d20210116105447/a0247e55aba8b22e039873250f016c1e20210116105447/fba718

• for duplicate articles, there was no [xxx] header in the titlegen.dat file,
    That's probably the reason ?
  • Except error of my config, I tested everything and I still have 40% of titles in duplicate and I have the impression that I generate much less articles.

New backup Project download link

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/350e10b178a57187b0d4b4774085a71320210117090320/51c836b3f0cc40fd098665ffdda210c920210117090321/7e8caf

@FrancoisK please update to the latest version, it should improve everything.
  • Hello @Sven ,

I can't replace the titles with the titles in the file ''titlegen.dat''.
    I have tried several options but nothing changes
    Can you help me ?

hmm thats a project backup, what exactly are you trying?
  • I think I found
    You have to uncheck '' Create title with keywords...''

• Hello @Sven ,

I would like to know how not to change my titles
    Currently, domain names are added at the end of the titles with a bullet point

Well actually you need to have that "Create Title with keywords" option checked in order to get them generated with your keywords. However, if it finds a title matching your keyword, it will prefer that one. I don't know where the " - branding" comes from though.
    edited March 2021
    Hello @Sven,

''I would like to know how not to change my titles

Currently, domain names are added at the end of the titles with a bullet point ''

My problem was that if I don't add the variable %noun%, it doesn't work.
    It would probably be good to ignore the fact that if there is no variable, that it replaces the titles anyway.
    sorry, I don't understand that really!?
  • In the titlegen.dat file, if I don't add the variable %noun%, it doesn't work correctly.

well %verb% is also a macro you can use, but you have to use one of them, else it's useless anyway.
  • Hello @Sven
    I have a list of 331 different anchors and 150 different titles
    When creating article titles (140), there are many titles with the same anchor
    In your sample the anchor is "Content Manager" ? That was generated using titlegen.dat?
  • Hi @Sven
    My goal is to recover only the anchors for the titles because they are different from the keywords.
    If I understood correctly, keywords are used for the search and anchors for the variables of the articles ?
    Currently, unless I'm mistaken, I don't retrieve the anchors for articles unless I make a bad configuration.
    kewords are used for the title as well if you enable it in the keyword input tab. There is a column to define what to use that keyword for.
  • @Sven , So, what is the anchor for ?
    For me, it would be interesting to use anchors for titles.
    In the keywords, which are used for research, there may be words that should not be in the title.
    Example 
    Keyword : 1001 branding agency reviews
    Anchor : branding agency
    anchors are basically only used for url linkings...as anchors ;)
    edited March 2021
    It's a damage because the keywords pollute the titles in the article, while the anchors are more precise and can give more density to the articles and moreover you have planned it but not necessarily offered this option ''Use keywords or anchors''.

Example in keyword found by ''Find related keywords''.
    prospecting AA customers
    prospecting for BB customers
    CC customer prospecting

Anchor similar to my activity:
    customer prospection BtoB
    customer prospection B2B

but you can add your keywords there as well and define them to be used for titles only.
  • @Sven , For me, keywords are used to search for articles in search engines.
    Anchors can be the actual words to be inserted in the ''sub titles '' IN the articles.
    Currently, I have to limit the keywords to have more beautiful articles.

In my example, ''Copyright Android Symbol'' and ''Copyright Word Document Footer'' are only used to search for articles.

My words in the articles should be more: ''copyright definition'', ''copyright Marketing'' ... that are in the Anchors block

Anchors are user for URLs only. Keywords can be used for whatever you define them in the different columns. You can as well take all your anchors and put them into keywords as well and set only the OT column to use them as title and they will not be used for anything else.
  • Thank you for your help
    Unless I'm mistaken, when creating a new folder for the translation of articles, the keywords are no longer present

My solution for the keywords is that from the folder created for the translation, it is to copy my anchors in the keywords tab :)
    fixing it in next update