Skip to content

How to create a blog with serengines?

2»

Comments

• I tested the creation of wordpress with yahoo mail that seems to be more stable.
    I would like james to give us some solutions to move forward faster thank you. 

• gumroad and hatenablog   good sites because fast index !!
    tested :)
  • gumroad and hatenablog   good sites because fast index !!
    tested :)

• Hello,
    what does this message Sven please mean?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    AVG stands for average
  • I don't understand, can you explain? @Sven

cdtl 
  • it's an average, but an average of what?
  • 230 hours before the next post?
    no each 230h...I don't know what this AVG value stands for but it should be more clear from the whole log line.
  • JamesJames SEREngines.com
    @draculax You mention issues with canalblog, wordpress and tumblr.

Canalblog
    In your email you mentioned this error: "01:54:41: [-] 1/1 trying again (contactez notre service technique)". This means your proxy/ip is blocked. This happens after it attempts to register and throws this message on the page.

Wordpress
    Issues with the emails you are using, you did mention you had better luck with yahoo emails.

Tumblr
    They are having issues with their site, even when I manually try to signup in the browser. 
  • I do not understand with canalblog because I just put 10 new proxies.
    The problem is that all this is really random, it's not good for a software to be so random, you need a solid software.
    I'm still testing and hope to learn more about serengine. @James
  • draculax said:
    I do not understand with canalblog because I just put 10 new proxies.
    The problem is that all this is really random, it's not good for a software to be so random, you need a solid software.
    I'm still testing and hope to learn more about serengine. @James

You can do a test with your connection (if you have dynamic IP, better) instead of VPS, if your IP fails, it is not a problem of proxies.
  • ok thanks you oscar
    edited December 2020
    @Oscar true, and that is what I did when I remote logged in with @draculax VPS and verified the issue.

@draculax Adding new proxies doesn't mean they aren't already blocked, you could be using shared proxies or in some cases, private proxies that have been used a few months back by someone else who got them blocked. Some even check if the IP is residential or not.

I did some further checking on canalblog and they are now geoblocking new registrations:

UK Proxy/IP - Success
    France Proxy/IP - Success
    US Proxy/IP - Failed
    Australia Proxy/IP  - Failed

These factors are outside of our control and no software can magically make your proxy IP address good. I think it's maybe best to remove Canalblog as they aren't available for registrations worldwide and can create some confusion.
    edited December 2020
    @Sven is it possible to add something where an engine is restricted to certain countries? If they don't have a proxy/ip available for that country then it will throw a meaningful error message? I know this adds a level of complication on both GSA and SEREngines side, but might be ok?
    thats getting to complicated as proxies are not used by target location but random/next.
  • hello 
    thank you I continue the tests with serengines.
    thank you for your answers 
  • I managed to create unblog.fr
    on the other hand they are in noindex because considered as spam !!??????
    So what's the point of making web 2.0 blogs if you can't index them?
  • James said:
    @Sven is it possible to add something where an engine is restricted to certain countries? If they don't have a proxy/ip available for that country then it will throw a meaningful error message? I know this adds a level of complication on both GSA and SEREngines side, but might be ok?

Sven said:
    thats getting to complicated as proxies are not used by target location but random/next.

What about restricting projects to proxies? I mean the possibility to import proxies to ser on a per project basis. This way we could use Proxy scraper (or any other source) to export proxies by country then projects in SER could pick up those exported proxies.

I think this is a long sought after feature in SER but with web2.0 it makes much more sense as some sites are quite picky with IPs and such. 
    @TheGypsy That is a good idea. @Sven would have to see if it's possible.