Skip to content

What is your LPM speed??

edited March 2013 in Need Help
Hi Guys,

I'm fairly new to GSA and have been using it for a couple of days. Im only using it on one project at the moment and my LpM is around 0.70 , is this the normal?

Ive tired bumping up the threads to use to 250 and dont see an improvement in the LpM. Ive got about 5 boxes checked on where to submit. Ive got deathbycaptcha and linklicous added as well.

Just wondering if there are any tricks to increase the LpM, any feedback welcomed!

Regards

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited March 2013
    Lowering the custom time between search engine queries should make a big improvement.

Other then that, there are already 14,023 threads about LPM that give more tips.
  • public proxies?

also use the search function of this board and google with this search term for instance:
    site:forum.gsa-online.de LPM
  • Yes im using public proxies and have read numerous threads about how to increase my lpm, its now gone from 0.70 to 1.34 haha, i think i need some private proxies, CPU usage varies, ive noticed it slows down when it asks me to manually input a captcha, ive got deathbycaptcha installed at the moment.

Tom
  • then you need to disable manual input if you don't want to use that.

project options -> change option to "use all services" instead of "use all services/ask user"
    options -> captchas -> uncheck "finally ask user to fill captcha"

also make sure to lower your thread count (start with ~50) once you have private proxies.
  • yes. there are like 1000 ideas here to get you form 1 LPM to 200..
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    You got your LPM to double!  Now double again with another tweak, then again, and again!
  • Update: LpM now on 3.61 so im making progress, ive unchecked the indexer box and input my linklicious API in but not the submitted number is increasing a lot faster but the verified number has slowed down, is this normal? Is the verified number important?
  • Now on 32 Lpm!
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Someone created a video with a lot of tips shared on here and posted it on youtube

Not brilliant, but he caught onto a lot of the tips I have shared and seemed to miss the point on others

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LBNAq4AGtmI

• edited March 2013
    [spoiler alert]: mute on 0:32 - 0:34 when u watch the video
  • @dunce what are you talking about ?[gaining forum posts? :)))))]
  • Now getting a hell of a lot 'verification failed' in the log since my speed has gone up, is this normal?