Skip to content

Are These Numbers Right?

edited March 2013 in Need Help
Hello All! I started with GSA 5 days ago and have been since trying to learn how to use it.

I have a campaign running straight for 5 days only doing Blog Comments and Social Bookmarks.

It says 2600 some submitted with only 26 verified.

My other campaigns are 1400 Submitted with 14 verified, 400 submited with 3 verified.

Let me know what you think. Thanks, Tom
Tagged:

Comments

• public proxies?
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    There are too many variables to know if that's good or not.  If you're looking for PR 5 that might be a good set of numbers.  If you're blasting anything, you probably have a setting messed up that is causing low numbers.
  • Yes public proxies, but VPS with 130 threads set up not taxing the cpu.

Pr is set for 1 campaign with PR 1 Plus and the others Pr anything.

I went through the posts step by step about how to set up the campaign correctly including the post where they lead you thru the sample campaign and then you make all others stem from that, some very in-depth stuff in my opinion that took me hours and I found I had a bunch of settings off and meticulously went back through each campaign.

Today it submitted 1600 and verified just 14 links. 

Let me know what you guys think and I'll keep thinking and investigating also.

Thanks, Tom
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited March 2013

I think proxies are a huge part of the problem.

Another part of the problem is if you do bookmarks, many require human captcha solving, so you would probably be smart to separate out the bookmarks in their own project, and set that up with a decaptcha type of solver.

Another important methodology is to take a look at what engines are yielding crappy results. Go to the main Options>Advanced>Tools>Show Stats>Submitted/Verified - you want to export both submitted and verified results to a spreadsheet. Then you will see which engines on which platforms are giving you problems.

The blogs have been pretty good for me and others, so maybe you need to look at the comments and see if you can improve upon them. Worth the effort - long term benefits for you.

Some social bookmarks I could not even get one verified link even with a human captcha solver, so you need to look at the results and really see what's going on.

Having said all that, I still think the biggest part of the problem may be the proxies. And one way for you to really know the answer, and not bang your head into the wall, is just get 10 of them for a month, they're cheap, and you will then know for sure.

And one last thing: Drop the PR filter. First prove you can build links. Then worry about the PR filter.

• Awesome Response Ron, Thanks Man! I will look into everything you have said. Thanks, Tom