Skip to content

GSA Keyword Researcher Help Manual Please

2»

Comments

• HitTail connects with your Google Webmaster Tools to help you find the (not provided) keywords that people are searching to find your site - keywords you may not be using as much as you should.
  • NetPeak: You've got to have a crawler tool in there somewhere, and I know enough folks will already vote for Screaming Frog (as they should). However, I don't see NetPeak getting a lot of love, and it should.

For starters, NetPeak reports on over 60 issues across 50 different parameters, and it prioritizes those issues for you, making is easy to deliver the most important insights at the beginning of a campaign. It's in-app filtering capabilities are also very flexible; I can easily generate custom report before I have to export anything into Excel.

And those are just the unique features; it has a lot of the same options you expect out of Screaming Frog, like custom search, custom user agent, and other crawler customizations.
  • AnswerThePublic
    It may seem strange but I like Answer The Public as it gives me an insight into the industry by researching what questions are being asked within each niche. I can then run a tailored campaign.
  • LSI Graph: LSI Graph is free and easy to use. It provides latent semantic indexing keywords to support your focus keyword. It’s also helpful for generating new ideas for content.
  • Scrapebox — Great to use in combination with LongTail pro and other tools. Collect masses of 'Google Suggest' queries at once! (And it still feels kind of 'hacky'. In a good way!)
  • Bing Ads Intelligence – This tool is useful for harvesting keyword data. You can often compare it with Google’s and one big advantage is that it can integrate directly into Excel.
  • Keyword Hero - this beta product is proving to be the most exciting keyword tool entering the market. Designed to recover the lost "not provided" organic keywords from Google Analytics, my testing so far has suggested it does exactly that!

Using information from a range of sources, including Google Search Console, clickstream data and browser plugins, we might truly be on the cusp of a keyword revolution.
  • Authoritas - specifically the keyword potential report. This handy report looks at existing keyword data in your account and automatically suggests keywords where an improvement in their rankings could lead to significant gains in search traffic. It's a great way to focus your keyword research and identify where to spend your time and energy.
  • I hope this will help for now. there are more tools for keywords for ebay and amazon just to name a few
  • https://surferseo.com

Surfer SEO is a tool that allows you to analyze the SERPs at an extremely granular level. It allows you to tune your pages to correlate with the top ranking pages for any given keyword. The tool analyzes the top 50 ranking websites. It's truly a miracle of SEO technology.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @Anewbist I finally finished reviewing all of the tools mentioned. There is nothing more left that GSA Keyword Research is not able to do in one or the other way.
    I have some more things on my list to add over time, but Im happy how it is now.
    Thanks for your feedback!
  • If you need to check SERP I highly recommend using our SERP API. We have built the powerful and insanely fast SERP Checker API in the market. Please feel free to test.

https://avesapi.com