Skip to content

What Did You Do? This Program Is A BEAST!

edited September 2012 in Need Help
I had not updated SER in a couple days. I updated to 4.18 today. I also changed emails accounts (see other related thread that I created), but I don't think that it would cause this.

For the six projects that I have running, I normally get 3,000-6,000 submitted/day with about 300-800 verified/day. As of 10:00AM this morning, I was at 1265/276 (submitted/verified). I stopped SER, updated, made some changes, ran "verify only". I restarted everything at about 11:30AM.

In the ONE HOUR since then, SER has submitted just under 2,000 and verified 334!!! I have noticed that the # threads count hardly goes down at all. You guys must have made some significant changes in that area. I AM GOING TO HAVE TO CHANGE HOW I USE SER NOW!!! I will either be able to run alot more projects or...I don't know...something. I will have to think about this.

Thanks for making this program better and better! THIS UPDATE IS AMAZING!

Comments

• I suggest to download the complete internet within the next 24 hours :)

This software is really amazing. I can't compare it to other software though, but as I bought it, it was more or less a competitor to NoHandsSEO and what Sven did code to this beast since then is beyond words.
  • edited September 2012
    The software is getting better and better with every update. I'm really excited on what else will be implemented in the future. Also, I don't hope that Sven will burnout one day. He seems to work 18h/6d or something :|
  • GSA is growing nicely and now more are helping program it is just going to make it explode. We need a success story sub forum :)
  • I'll second what the OP said. This latest update has been fantastic. I haven't seen GSA fly for me like this for a long time. 
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited September 2012
    Sven is a German coding MACHINE. It is insane how far the software has come and how fast its growing since the community started getting involved + Ozz awesome contributions. The platform diversity is unparalleled.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thanks for the flowers (if thats even good English). I do my best to keep everyone happy using our products. :)
  • ronron SERLists.com

Sven, many thanks because GSA is operating so much faster. You must have really thought a lot about this over the weekend with those big German steins of brew. GSA has big b*lls now :)

Ozz, I saw all the platforms added with your name on it. And I saw others contributed new platforms as well. So all I want to say is a really big THANK YOU TO ALL!!! 

• yes GSA SER rocks
    harder everyday, thanks to SVEN and everyone involced ...