Skip to content

v5.31, 239 LPM, but...

edited March 2013 in Bugs
v5.31 gives me 239 LPM and hasn't crashed for the past 5 hours, but it still uses 99% CPU with a unresponsive GUI --

My setting is pretty much what I listed in https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/2611/my-gsa-ser-config-full-monty-warning-low-lpm

Is anyone else having the same problem? @sven, could you please look into it? Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• after update my SER is static at 99%
  • Yes the gui is flickring...and locked 99%
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

This is why you never take note of the cpu meter, always check with resource manager

• Same here for couple of days now. Its driving me nuts, but I cannot do anything about that. Cleaning cache, target urls, duplicate domains etc seems to help (or is it placebo efect) for about 1 hour. 

Even with 40 threads (I was using 700 - 800 before) it hangs all the time (not responding). 

It uses 99% CPU, when Task Manager shows 10% (I got a dedi server only for GSA).

If Sven or somebody from GSA wants to take a look at the problem, I can give them full access to my server. I would love to have it fixed.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Someone had similar earlier and they were running a lot of projects.

Easy fix, run it in scheduler mode

Standard settings, 10 projects on a 30 minute rotation

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    next version should fix this
  • This is exactly what is happening to me, but within seconds of starting it. I can't even click on anything, it happens right when I open GSA. My other license on my laptop is working fine, but it's at version .29 I believe.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @RobotDestruct any chance to see this live on your VPS (plz leave login data in pm) if possible)?
  • ronron SERLists.com

Something I have been doing that is working very well...

I stopped using scheduler, and I am making half my projects active, and let it rip.

When I wake up I activate the remaining projects.

At least I'm getting 80LPM. Not like the old days but still very good.