Skip to content

Retry to submit to previously failed submitted sites

2»

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm yes, but you have 200 there and the question is, why it would have been that high there anyway.
  • Because I want to make sure SER posts the article without me touching it. I have my own sites loaded and I want to post the article to all of them. I used lower retry but that didn't work so I guessed increasing the retries will do the trick. Some time ago in this thread I suggested that an option to adjust the time between retries would be useful. It was then when you implemented a random time interval between retries and then it worked fine for a time. Then the problem is back again.
  • Hi @Sven,
    I'm still struggling with this. I have to delete the URL history at least 3 times to have 1 article sent to 13 sites.
    It's true that I haven't got the best proxies but the sites aren't hosted on a super cheap hosting so this should work without problem especially after 255 retries.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Maybe you can try the following:
    1. clear history
    2. enable log to file
    3. if you see it'S no longer submitting to the site, send me the entries where that site is included....so we get a clue why the submission failes at all.