Skip to content

Many Catchall emails

edited March 2013 in Need Help
Hi
I did wonder if it was possible to do something like this:
%spinfile-names.dat%{.|-|_}%spinfile-lnames.dat%%random-1-9%@{domain1.com|domain10.com|domain2.com|domain3.com|domain4.com|domain5.com|domain6.com|domain7.com|domain8.com|domain9.com}

I have 20 projects that share 10 differenct catchall emails. How does GSA check the emails. Do every project need to download the emails? Or is it enough that just one of the project do that?

I see I got problems deleting the emails after confirmation. I got more than 100k emails in the box. I did choose that it should delete domains after vertification and also after 5 days.

any ideas?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Each project should verify there links and not one for all.
  • Thanks sven

But is it possible to rotate the chathall domains like I showed you?

thanks
  • isn't it possible to forward all catchall-domains to one master-domain and use this for email verification?
  • @Ozz i do it like that %name%%random-1000-99999%@xxx.com

and then i get all mails over mail.xxx.com with info@xxx.com workes nice
  • @KayKay nice. What type of setup do you have to prevent @xxx.com from being reported for spam and hence your webserver killing off it's hosting? I have multiple domains I could setup to do the same exact thing.
  • @saga .. i don't send a single mail from there ,) the domain just recieves mails ..
    linux box .. set up mailserver .. use diffrent ip than main box and some domain you don't need anymore .. until now no problems
  • @KayKay makes sense. I can't be held responsible for someone else (I wish I could find that guy!) building links using my domain for an e-mail addy. Thanks!
  • ozz. I did that allready but had each pop3 account into the GSA. As I did not know how GSA is doing the checking. I did run my projects in verify emails only and I could see how it did behave.

Works perfectly now.

Thanks