Skip to content

Just updated 5.26 noticed slow LPM

edited March 2013 in Need Help
Whats happening? i had 5.25 installed and was having 30lpm and now after i restarted new version im down to 2lpm

?

Comments

• it is supposed to be because you already submitted spam ones :)
  • Also having the same issue
  • do you know how can we download previous versions ?
  • don't need to download previous version as it's already there in your program folder. If you take a look in the gsa folder within your program folder, you'll see the previous version there
  • Cool! thanks
  • Same here , nothing changed but the updated version. Restarting the VPS didn't help either.
  • @doubleup i only see 5.2.6 which is latest version
  • Yea same deal here, down to .5 lpm from my usual (massive :D) 2.0 lpm
  • @ComputerEngineer Do you not see 'Search_Engine_Ranker_old.exe' or 'GSA Search Engine Ranker (previous version)'?
  • Same here, a lot slower on 5.26.
  • OzzOzz
    edited March 2013
    change log of 5.26:

- new: ability to use temporary web email systems like mailnesia.com
    - new: ability to use scheduler with regular running projects
    - new: ability to set priority for all projects in a group
    - new: ability to set status for all projects in a group

i don't see how any of this changes could cause a decrease. i can't be 100% sure though but with a high propability the decrease of submission is just a coincidence. and as @doubleup mentioned above you can always roll back to previous version which was running good for you the other day (by coincidence ;) ).
  • What is the recommended way to revert?  Just install it over the current copy?

I really don't want to install the older version but I have played with every setting and am getting like 1/10th the LPM.
  • OzzOzz
    edited March 2013
    the recommended way to revert is to open the installation folder and click the "SER_old.exe".

however, when you notice such decreases you should first monitor your log for a while to see if something odd happens like tons of "dowload failed" messages.
  • After update to 5.27 LPM is significantly higher but not as high as 5.25.  CPU usage seems to be way down though.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    bahh number games again...
  • i bet you damn the day when LpM was implemented already ;)
  • lols, i don't believe any update affect LPM.
    @Ozz yep that was a big failer ;)
  • OzzOzz
    edited March 2013
    just replace it with a *.gif and LpM between 200-250 like wells fargo did to fake a secure connection:

problem solved.
    ;)