edited March 2013 in Need Help
BermanHosting.com:

VPS Extreme - $54.99/mo

4 x 3.40 Ghz CPU
4GB Gaurenteed RAM
Unlimited Monthly Traffic
100 Mbps Bandwith

Those are my VPS specs.  
I need to run 90 T1-T2-T3 campaigns. That's 270 projects.  How many VPS's will I need? How many Full Tier campaigns do you run on one machine?

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    I run about 90 projects on my home machine with very similar specs, and it is pretty close to the limit.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Ron - @King818 - How many projects per website are you guys normally running? 

@King818 - You need something between the EXTREME and the one below. That would be a perfect VPS for SER and CB to run on. 
  • edited March 2013
    @Ron is that 90 Full Tier (t1-t3) projects or just 90 projects including tiers?

@AlexR when you reference the one below which one are you referring to? :) I'm on my phone so maybe I'm missing something

Thanks for the answers guys
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    It's the 2GB vps. 
  • Oh by the way Alex I forget to tell ya, I run 3 tiers deep per website.  5k-20k exact monthly searches.  
  • @king818 I would assume @ron is just talking about each project not the full campaigns. Only because that's your wording in the original post.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Ron - roughly how many projects per website are you running? Just curious...
  • ronron SERLists.com
    90 projects which counts all tiers.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @ron - 90 per website! Wow! I'm at about 8 and it seems like a lot!
  • no, ron means 90 projects over all. 30 projects + 2*30 tiers for example.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    How many projects are you guys running on average per website? I'd very interested to know. 
  • I run 1-2 projects per website/youtube channel /freeblogs.