Skip to content

Very Poor Indexing Rate

AlexRAlexR Cape Town
edited March 2013 in Need Help
I have recently done a big check on number of links actually indexed and it is REALLY REALLY low, despite using tiering and the Indexer tool.

Can anybody offer any ideas for this area?

What I was thinking and maybe @sven you can mention if it's possible...

1) Would be to create a Feed URL per project. This way we can the use some RSS tools and techniques to get these links indexed on a per project basis with a high success rate? Is it possible to create a feed of verified URL's per project?  

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You can create a rss feed already if you go to the show verified urls dealog and use the right mouse button.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @sven - Thanks!

Is there anyway for us it to update feed automatically as new verified URL's are added?

It's just that by using this method, let's say I select all projects and have 20 000 URL's and create an RSS feed and send them off. Then tomorrow there are another 20 000 URL's so total of 40 000. Now I it redoes the original 20 000. After a week it's getting to have 140 000 URL's. 

Is there a way for it to auto add new verified URL's to the feed?
    No, you have to do it on your own.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Would this feature be possible (to update RSS feed with new links) or is it planned for the future? I'm just developing a system for this and would be interested to know for my planning. 

Or is there a way to get a list of new URL's sent to SEO indexer into a .txt file that get's updated when new URL's get verified?
    If you are developing a system, you can as well use the *.success files and create your own rss feed.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Thanks. Will check that out. 
  • ronron SERLists.com

The system I use is to autosubmit verified links to Lindexed, wait a couple of weeks, then check indexing rate on those links two weeks old or older. Then take non-indexed ones and batch input them into GSA Indexer, wait two weeks, check on indexing rate, take non-indexed ones and submit them in a blog comment run on scapebox. 

• mmm @sven can you add the right click > create rss on selected URLS in the last verified urls field?
    also in addition to this i see that in CB there are som RSS platforms supported, but SER doesnt have any RSS platform to submit... can you add these to SER, that way we can create RSS from our verified links and send to RSS services for fast indexing.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Let's keep this discussion going! @Rodol - the issue is to only select new URL's to RSS that haven't been seen before. I.e. recently verified. Maybe a SB list compare will work here.
    @rodol, i might add the popup menu entry for rss...nut seriously, you have the tool use it. I can not do anything fo you guys. There is a script language. If you need rss submissions, script the engines.
  • edited March 2013
    i want to, just that i don't have enough time to script a new platform but with platform trainer maybe i could.
  • @AlexR
    1. What is your index rate in % of verified links?
    2. How old are the links when you index check them?
    3. Are you sending them to GSA indexer on verification?
  • tierd link building never got me good indexing rate..what's the point having lower tier links which themself are not indexed..You need to have some system to get your links indexed..Pinging alone is not going to make any difference..

either build your own indexing network or use other indexing services like xindexer/BI  I get around 70% indexing rate with them which is good  considering i have to do nothing [apart from paying monthly fee:-) ]
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    1) well under 10%
    2) 2 weeks
    3) Yes. 
  • Hmm, 10% is low. You are talking Tier 1 links right? I think article uniqueness plays a part in whether G decide to index your content. How are you creating your articles?

I'm getting 25% indexed T1 content using Article Builder spun articles. I'm also running GSA indexer like you. I was thinking 25% was low. I'm trying Article Builder in super, extended spun mode now (more unique articles).
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    My content is unique and very well written. 10% is across all links. 
  • I am thinking about picking a service... have any of you guys tried this one?

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/2186/indexification-service#Item_7