Skip to content

hitting all your keywords and anchors at once?

edited September 2012 in Need Help
Can you use GSA to run a project for your ENTIRE site at once?

I've been running separate projects for each keyword but can you accomplish this all at one time?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Use the "Crawl Online" menu when hitting the EDIT button next to the URL. Ont hat dialog you collect all URLs from your page + add the anchor texts to the URL.
  • You should also watch S4ntos video tutorials. He has covered that in one of those vids. 
    I don't know which one, but if you want to learn something more about SER you should watch all of them anyway.
  • I've watched them twice now but I need to watch them again and this time take notes. Thanks for the answers.
  • Could you post the links to S4ntos's videos? Not sure I've watched them...
  • Sorry, I did watch those, I thought they were Sven's videos and that the ones you were referring to were S4antos's...(am I missing something?)
  • OzzOzz
    edited September 2012
    all videos in this forum with the exception of one are S4ntos'. No vids from Sven.
  • ok I've got it setup this way on a new site and will see how it goes :)
  • Without sounding like an A Hole the vids by the vids are S4ntos terrible.  I cannot see what he is doing!  You cannot read the text.  Sorry
  • edited September 2012
    Don't you know the maximize to fullscreen function of youtube? I don't have this problems with S4nt0s vids.... I'm also sure he wouldn't be sad if you produce some better ones when you can do this.
  • OzzOzz
    edited September 2012
    >Without sounding like an A Hole the vids by the vids are S4ntos terrible.  I cannot see what he is doing!  You cannot read the text.  Sorry

change quality to 720p