Skip to content

What Other Tools Your Using along With Great GSA :)

edited March 2013 in Need Help
Hi !

I m thinking of using SENUKE along with GSA for web 2.0. Any more suggestion you have for long term strategy?

Thanks

Comments

• They are similar tools. You would be better served to use & learn one or the other - obviously we all think SER is the one you should choose!
  • we know some time some tool is good in some task and do little better ... i m talking like this.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    It would probably be helpful for you on web 2.0 on tier 1, and then feed those into SER for T2 and T3 and beyond. Especially if you have a lifetime license, I wouldn't waste it.
  • @ron. I m taking about web2.0 for senuke. but is there any thing left. which others tools are doing good?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited March 2013
    That's exactly what I was saying. If I had senuke, I would use them for Tier 1 Web 2.0's. And I would feed those into SER. SER is better for T2, T3 and beyond.
  • Another tool that I am using right now (and liking for this purpose) is GScraper. I use it to scrape URLS and run those into my SER projects instead of letting SER find the URLS to post to. This makes my SER runs more productive.

Of course, if you have Scrapebox, you can use it to do the same thing as well.
  • two question:
    1. Are the scraped url by sb better than the url scraped by GSA?
    2. If we use Se for web 2.0 setup,is that ok for tier 1? I dont think we can get high quality web 2.0 likns by se. i used it before, but see no results. may be i use the spin article is not good enough. If anybody here have experience about web2.0 set up by se for tier 1, please help me.
  • @dylan09 : use a other web 20 provider, you can handle the web 20 sites better; i have made the expierence, that it is important, to maintain the web20 properties, to add sometimes an article, etc.
    senuke is okay, to add articles over a month, but often, in the next updates, the previosly added sites are no longer supported..
  • @klaus007
    Thanks very much and i want to use some other high quality links service,or i submit unique articles to web2.0 by myself.
    but i thinks use the senuke web2.0 as the tier 2 is ok.
  • @dylan09: yes of course, i am using senuke for Tier 1, too sometimes! but i have found out, that i have around 1 month, for the half of the properties, to build them up, and then they are thrown away from senuke, or they the web 20s have deleted your account, although only with articles without links in it;

all in all, i am searching a tools, which can handle this part; Article Keve supports 6-8 Properties, ArticleWyz is to expensive for me, cause you have to pay for every property, magic submitter and sick submitter are more for programmer, ubertoolz have a addon-script for uboot user, too, and so one, i have tried many other tools, but not really happy about it.

so, if anyone can tell me a good Web20 software, i will be very happy!
    otherwise i am awaiting the premium service auf SERengines, https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/1120/who-really-want-the-web-2-0-working-properly#Item_177
  • klaus007

Just what i do now. i dont know how to do my tier 1 better.
    hope i can find a proper way for it.
  • i dont also know a better way but i am everytime interesting, to hear from others, who have better opportunities to handle the Tier1-links...

so, plz help out, is there a better solution for these web20 plattforms than the previous considered ones?
  • Heard zennposter is good for this,but complex for user like me.
    The best way i can think out is set up vis roboform tool or by a VA.

• yes, think the same about it, but you need much time to mantain the properties with zennoposter, have done this, but not rentable for me! other way, with roboform, yes for high-pr-properties not supported from senuke and article kevo, i do this, e.g. squidoo or blogspot, and so on!
  • As well as SER I use Magic Submitter and Rankwyz for web 2.0.

I used to use MS pretty much exclusively, but since finding SER I only really use it now for Web2.0 sites as it can create blogs on about 50-60 web2.0 sites, which will stick if you're careful about how you do it.

Rankwyz allows you to create and auto post to about 100 web2.0 sites and I believe it now works with SER.

The only downside is both are monthly fees and with Rankwyz, you have to manually create the accts or pay to have them created for you.
  • @davbel  thanks for the pointers on magic & rankwyz

never heard of rankwyz... looks cool though

what did you mean when you said "Rankwyz allows you to create and auto post to about 100 web2.0 sites and I believe it now works with SER."

thanks
  • I'm using Ultimate Demon for building Linktrees and import URLs to GSA. Works fine for me! :)
  • I let Gscraper search for more article directories in the background.. and then import the URL.s
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited March 2013
    @skyf Had an email from Rankwyz on Friday and haven't really had time to look, but here is the link:

rankwyz.com/2013/03/01/rankwyz-and-gsa/

I've quickly skim read it and it appears that you use Rankwyz to post to Web2.0, which then drops a file on your PC which you then tell SER where this file is so it then builds links to your Web2.0 sites.

• rankwyz ?? 10$ a motth for 100 blogs???

http://serengines.com/ will have a hard time to beat that...
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited March 2013
    @blandos I do similar with MS, but mainly with blogs only and then use SER to index / link to them.

@thisisalex that depends as you've got to either create 100 blogs manually or pay them $40.  There are others about on WF that will create them for you for a price, but this is where you get into the area where something like MS actually makes sense - e.g. I can create as many web2.0 sites (as well as about 50 other) as I like every single day...

So really it all depends on what Jamese's offer is as to what value it offers.

• You can probably find a Fiverr gig to make all the accounts for Rankwyz. I used Fiverr to make accounts for Onlywire, well worth it.
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited March 2013
    @saga Use fiverr all the time and I never even thought to try for Rankwyz accts :-)

D'oh!
  • I used fiver in the past and onlywire.. so what did you do? multiple accounts for onlywire?
  • well i coded my own proxy checker and google harvester
    other softwares sucks so bad unfortunately including SER for these jobs

I am also using scrapebox for harvesting proxies but it is hell slow if you harvest too many proxies at once :D
  • +1 for the proxy checker, can you provide?
  • @thisisalex Onlywire in conjunction with TribePro and auto-syndicate I can have a few thousand social links made every time I need it. Super powerful when used right.
  • @saga..... just give me some months to master SEO.. I am just starting out.
  • @saga "Onlywire in conjunction with TribePro and auto-syndicate I can have a
    few thousand social links made every time I need it. Super powerful when
    used right."

would be interested in finding out more about this!!!

can you elabrorate? :)