Skip to content

web2.0 engine update thread

edited March 2013 in Need Help
www.auto-blog.fr

below is get from debug window for STEP1
add_titre=  [type: TEXT]
add_article_submit=  [type: HIDDEN]

but if you check engine file, compte/posts.html is from STEP2.  gsa just skip STEP1, so how gsa know STEP1 only run one time?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    the variable "optional form=1" skipps this step if no matching form is found.
  • edited March 2013
    I have fix the blogs.albawaba.com in web2.0
    just remove email verification in ini file, because albawaba.com do not send email of verification so GSA will keep waiting the email and stick there.
    thanks, have updated the script for next version to try to continue without registration. Nevertheless the engine would have worked in the old way as well, only that it would have waited till the last check of the email verification and would have continued even without getting an verification.
  • http://www.flixya.com/  when do [EXTRA_STEP1] the GSA find a wrong captcha,   i already set /secureimage/securimage_show.php?sid= 
    should be fixed already...see latest version
  • what is different [EXTRA_STEP1] and [STEP1]?

• OzzOzz
    edited March 2013
    [Step1] is to create the first backlink in the user profile for instance.

[Extra_Step1] is to create a second backlink to post an article for instance.

the result is that you get two backlinks of the same website when both steps were successful.
  • thanks,  how about 3rd backlink?   something like [Extra2_step1]?
  • @Ozz,   %meta_keyword%  means <meta name="Keywords" content="blah blah">  BUT FROM which pages?

• OzzOzz
    edited March 2013
    from the page you are submitting to i suppose, but i don't know for sure.

btw, why not using this "quick Q&A" thread instead of using trillions of different discussions?

• thanks