Skip to content

My system gets restarts when I run GSA

edited March 2013 in Need Help
Hello,
            I bought your GSA software. It is working like a charm . Great software and hats off to you and your team for creating such a great masterpiece.

However, I am facing a serious problem: When I run GSA, after a while(say 1-2 hrs), my system gets restarts. It has been happening since last one month. When I don't run GSA, system works fine.

Please help.

Else, Do you have any option in GSA where GSA starts runnings automatically when my computer starts(or gets restarted in thius case) so that if I not there with the system(in the night), GSA keeps on running even if the computer gets restarted; though I would like to solve this problem in the first case.

Please let me know

Mart

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited March 2013
    this is just guessing as you don't said anything about your specs of your VPS/PC nor give any informations about setup of SER (threads, number of projects,...).

however, you could try to run your projects in SER in scheduler mode (click arrow button right after the start/stop symbol) as it seems to me that your system crashed because you maxed out your rescources (RAM usage espeacially).
    you can also try to just lower your thread count and see how this works out.

regarding autostart you should read this discussion.
    to autostart SER along with the scheduler you can add the "-scheduler" command.
  • I have P4 processor installed. . I am not using VPS. I am set my threads to "25-30".

And how to check my RAM usage while GSA is running.

Please help