Skip to content

Bad Proxies-What To Do?

edited February 2013 in Need Help
I have an account with ProxyHub and bought 10 dedicated private proxies.  I have been using the software for almost a month now using only these proxies for everything.  I am now checking these proxies in stopforumspam.com and seeing that they are starting to show up as toxic. 

What do you do at this point? I have noticed my LPM is decreasing so thats why I started checking the proxies to see if they are still good.  Does anyone know if ProxyHub will give you a new set of clean proxies? 

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    don't post to forums if you want to avoid such lists and wait for your next batch of clean proxies next month. apart from this you have to live with that and don't care that much.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Every email address and ip I use is listed there :D

Nothing to worry about

Wait till I start blasting away with the new tool from theorbital

Their data base will be on overload :D

• maybe you bring it down whit a DDOS attack when the forum owners are reporting you heavily to SFS :D
  • What LeeG wants to say: dont worry :-)
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

What people moaning about being in the sfs database dont catch onto is the sites they can post links are not protected by the system.

So you end up with a tidy list of forums to spam

What is the fascination with sfs when there are loads of other places you get banned from using other blacklists like akismet

• I tried submitting a ticket to proxyhub asking for new proxies and they said no that I am a dedicated user and only i have ever used those ones.  Do they only give out new ones each month to semi-dedicated users? If so is it worth it to downgrade to shared?

• You're thinking about this too much, just keep spamming.
  • OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    your proxies are working as expected. if any proxy provider would change the proxies once they are list on SFS than they have to do it like 10 times per day for everyone thats posting to forums. thats not gonna happen.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    What @indylinks said - just keep up the good work with your spamming :D
  • maybe SFS give up some day if we try harder along with the russians from xrumer ;)
  • Asking for a new clean set doesn't make sense if you are the only user of the proxies and you got them into sfs list.
    I check the proxies at the very 1st second I got them, found out 5 of 10 are listed, then asked for a change. They did change that for me.
  • ok thanks for all the tips guys, ill just keep pluggin away lol
  • edited March 2013
    I am not using that kind of software. Right now I am currently using VPN hidemyass.com in hiding
    my IP Address.