Skip to content

Detect Forum Complaints to Update Blacklist

edited February 2013 in Need Help
hi all,
i've been posting very much, and i dont really care bout ip getting blacklisted in stopforumspam.
but i would like to know which forum complain bout the urls, so i can add them to the blacklist
i've used an extensive list of blacklist url but still getting it
anyway i could track down which forum complain?
Tagged:

Comments

• LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

No way of doing it

Submission to SFS are anonymous

Think of all the ddos attacks those site would get if that information was available

It acts as a deterrent, if you dont want to chance being listed there, dont submit to forums

• no way to check on the honeypots?
    cuz most apps have a blacklist, just wondering how they update the list regularly
  • I don't know if this is what you are looking for; http://www.stopforumspam.com/contributors

I have been using it since @Ozz suggested it months ago, not sure if it helps ya
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

SFS is human entry and instant listing in the data base

Most of the forums that submit, look at their registrations and manually review new users then submit the details to them

Register on a forum, add a link to your profile and bugger off, chances are you will end up on that list at some stage

Each forum that uses the database has options on how to use them

Email check

IP check

And also time period

There are no set guidelines on what criteria must be met to add someone to them

That list only shows some of the contributors

Its optional if you appear on the list in their control panel

There could be thousands of forums that contribute spammers that have not opted in to appear on that list