Skip to content

I can change my ip in 20 seconds unlimited time at my home what strategy would you suggest me

edited February 2013 in Need Help
I can change my ip in 20 seconds unlimited time at my home what strategy would you suggest me

If you ask how you can do that, i have a modem which is able to disconnect and connect to the wan.
Also my ISP supports dynamic ip and biggest ip provider so their pool is extremely big.
In short about 20 seconds i am able to get new ip. I have a dedicated dsl for this job and a fiber for my normal use :)

So what strategy would you suggest me. Just bought the software after trial :)

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    i dunno. maybe its best to test this for yourself and cut the connection every 4h or so in the beginning. if you want to do this because of blacklisting than its hard to tell anyway, because your IP might be blacklisted within an hour or so if you are unlucky.

also are you sure that your ISP is bulletproof and won't cut your connection when you get too many complains because of spamming?
  • edited February 2013
    well currently i am changing my ip like every minute
    another software is running :) i don't think so i will get any complain
    i am not gonna spam illegal things :) also they won't be spam :) just advertisement

and 1 more thing. i am not spamming my country things. they are all at us other countries :D

my site is international.
  • OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    well, whats seen as spam or not isn't your descicion but the decision of the site owners.
    every minute to switch your IP seems like "not so clever" move to me as you are cutting off your connection for 8 hours a day ^^
  • yes resetting ip for some voting sites :)
  • well, in case you are voting for yourself than you must been very popular in your area, lol
  • No point. My ISP is the same. But it's my ISP and if I get banned I'm f@cked. Be safe, use proxies. Link building= lots and lots of activity (searches,posting,PR checks etc.) = banned IP.
  • well you know my isp doesn't give a shit :) this is my home internet. millions of people using their internet :)
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    If you reset every minute, there is a lag between the reconnection time.  Then you might have to stop/start SER. You'll have to play with it and see if SER will continue running without a connection while it's getting a new IP.  Or you could just spend $30 and get some private proxies and not worry about this.
  • i use my home ip 16mbit with 65 threads without proxys and coded a tool that sends a soup command to my fritzbox and autoreconnects working just fine without problems .. german isp btw
  • IIRC correctly you will get "download failed" messages during reconnecting time. maybe you want to increase the HTML timeout a little bit higher (+20s) and you might come away with that.
  • i will test and let you know

still preparing the campain :)