Helpful Advice If New To GSA SER
I just wanted to share what I have done since this forum started that has really helped me:
1) Always start with the FAQ that is pinned to the top
2) Always watch the videos pinned right beneath the FAQ
3) Notice on the right hand side of the forum where discussions are tagged by keywords. Click Categories. Look for Tags. Use it!
3) Create a Word document, and create categories, like LPM, Tokens & Macros, Captcha, Spinning, etc.
4) Copy and paste into Word great comments that helped you understand something, like those "Aha" moments
5) Bookmark great threads (star on top just to right of thread name). Or bookmark in browser, create GSA folder and save thread in there.
6) If you want to see what else a particular person has posted, click on their username. Then click on comments or discussions.
7) Use Google search to find stuff *fast*. For example, if you wanted to find out about using catchall emails in SER, just type into Google: site:forum.gsa-online.de/ "catchall email".
Here are 4 great threads where people talk about how they set up tiers, and how to tweak settings to make more links:
High Quality Campaigns Discussion Guide
There are now close to 100 pages of threads in this forum. There are something like 30 threads in each page.
That means there are over 3000 threads and each one averages about 10 comments. That means there are over 22,500 comments.
You won't remember it all! Copy and paste things you can reflect on at any time, right on your PC.
I use those too! Just added.
Links per Minute
High Quality Campaign
High Quality Campaign Thread
Between these 3 threads there is enough information to take any SER user from beginner to advanced in no time as well as how to SEO your money sites. Thanks for sharing all of this great information!
awesome work @ron and everyone whom has chimed in.