Skip to content

Way to create several tier1 links with relevant content?

spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
edited February 2013 in Need Help

Up to now I've been creating tier1 links manually to each moneysite page - i have about 2000 different pages though. I am seeing good results on the 15 or so pages I've used GSA with, but at this rate it;s going to take me years to get anywhere. I want to blast out using GSA about 10-/+ links for a few different pages, let's say 100 different pages:

mydomain.com/keyword100 -> mydomain.com/keyword200

Is there any way I can do this? I cannot just paste all 100 different page links into one GSA project because each keyword is different. Each page has it's own keyword, and I want the articles/SN/BC etc to be relevant to that keyword. I looked at anchors but that doesn't seem it? Like this:

moneysite.com/keyword1.html - keyword1
moneysite.com/keyword2.html - keyword3
moneysite.com/keyword3.html - keyword3

All into one project that I can just set to Active and it'll post for me.

Comments

• mirenmiren Macedonia
    moneysite.com/keyword1.html#{1keyword|2keyword|3keyword|4keyword}
    moneysite.com/keyword2.html#{1keyword|2keyword|3keyword|4keyword}
    moneysite.com/keyword3.html#{1keyword|2keyword|3keyword|4keyword}
  • ronron SERLists.com
    ^^Correct answer. I do that with a couple of projects where the inner pages are highly themeatically related, so I don't mind using the same spin in the article area. Saves a ton of time.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited February 2013
    Thanks. Let's say my niche is shoes. If I create some spintax articles on shoes then that'll work, since that's general. But what if my niche was British Women's Shoes, how do I go about not targeting Women's Breast Enlargement, Women's Marriage Tips etc. Or doesnt Google care? Given that there are going to be say 100 moneysite links each with 4 keywords each there is going to be some  margin of error... Is this more risky than doing it one by one? I assume so,.
  • ronron SERLists.com

Yeah, that's a judgement call. If you don't think that spun article is even close to the niche theme of that innerpage, then you really should do a separate project and KM/ACW spin for each one.

Say you're in muscle building on one inner page, and your generic spin is about women and dieting. I think you really can hurt your cause.  

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited February 2013
    Ok, thanks. So even if the article spintax is relevant to all keywords/links, how do you make sure that the anchor_url added to the article points to the right moneysite link? eg I dont want a spun article for moneysite.com/keyword3.html with the anchortext from moneysite.com/keyword2.html as each link will have its own anchortext as well as keywords
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited February 2013
    It does that automatically. SER randomly picks one line from all those different lines of inner pages that @mirren showed you above, and it takes that url with one of its corresponding anchors. It works great. Just make sure you have the correct anchors specified on the same line as the URL.
  • How do you specify anchors in the URL line? Or must you use anchors and keywords interchangeably only when using this approach?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited February 2013

I see why you are confused. @mirren should have used anchor in brackets. That is where you put your anchors. People sometimes use the two interchangeably (so do I) which just messes up a discussion:

httx://moneysite.com/page1.html#{anchor1|anchor2|anchor3|anchor4}

That is the correct way to look at it.

• I've setup a project like this now, however a question has arisen: If I set it to say 20 verifications per URL, does that mean in total per URL regardless of the anchor text variation used? I assume so, but wanted to check first.

Or does it mean that each anchor text would form a new URL? In short is there a way to 'guarantee' each Anchor variation will get verified X number of times?
  • those anchors are not part of the url, its a code SER use to understand you are using specific anchors.

you cant guarantee X verifications per anchor, i don't think that is possible yet
  • spunko2010
    after some testing what i do is if for example i have 5 urls i do 100 verifications for a day on tier 1 (not "per URL") since SER distributes the links anyway it will give you some links on each url and youre not stuck with too many submissions just cause the program cannot get enough verifieds on some url and submits alot. On the anchors you gotta adjust the percentage from the data fields these will be used across all links built..
  • how would you put multiple URL's in that URL field for spin  would it be like

{domain1.com|domain2.com}#{keyword1|keyword2} I tried this yesterday and it wouldnt accept it
  • OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    domain1.com#{keyword1|keyword2}
    domain2.com#{keyword3|keyword4}

put them one after another in the url box and click the dropdown button afterwards and you will see that they are all there.
    you can also put all links in a text file and import that to SER.
  • if you are putting them all one on each line then do you still need the {} brackets around the url?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I don't use {} around the URL. I think Ozz was just copying what you had.
  • @ron: thanks for clearing that :)
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    If they are each on a new line you can also use the <spinfile> macro where it takes a random line from the text file.