Skip to content

Custom TIme for Queries

edited February 2013 in Need Help
Does this include also PR checks?

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    no, i think the querie time just affect searching and therefore could only cause search bans for your proxies. those bans are different to PR-check-bans.

what you could do regarding your PR? issue is maybe untick all PR-filtering for your Tier 2 upwards. just use PR-filter for your T1 projects so your proxies have "some air" and don't get banned by google so quickly.
  • I just use PR filter on automatic links I post to money site (yes - kick me please...)

but its hard to find some pr2+ sites to post articles on with a PR filter checked..

Maybe buffer sits are the idea (freeblogs..) ....... I dont know yet.
  • edited February 2013
    @thisisalex man you need to split your projects, you cant use PAGE filters for contextual links platforms like (articles, web 2.0, social network, etc.. ) because those pages has been created just the moment you post the articles, its impossible that page, article or blog entry have any PR, when you are posting to contextual platforms use DOMAIN filter not PAGE, but if you are using Blog comments, guestbooks, images, etc... there you can use PAGE filter and have some success.