Skip to content

berman hosting wait time?

edited February 2013 in Need Help
Assuming some of you are already with berman hosting, was wondering how long did you have to wait for server to be up and running and connect to it? 

Did you get notified etc? 

I can't find any info regards to their services offered.

Comments

• I waited exactly 12 hours, received all the emails about purchase, invoice, etc. immediately... 12 hours later i received my login and server information.
  • Thanks rodol for fast reply., do you remember if it was weekend? Most places are not fast on weekends.

• i ordered Thursday 11:00 pm, my vps was ready Friday 11:00 am
  • @rodol I could have server earlier but they had some delay, I got my server after 8hrs. Have you noticed that its bit slow with video refresh rate? CPU and RAM looks ok yet when you open browser its slow as hell to load a page...considering that speedtest.net shows 190mbps lol
  • mmm not for me, i have used internet explorer to test some things, and everything run smoothly so far.
  • Keep in mind Berman VPS is located in Germany, if you are from the US you will feel more latency than me for example (Portugal).

Actually now that you mention it i'm not sure i got an email letting me know the VPS was up, but the details were already available in the client area.
  • edited February 2013
    Signed up 4 hours ago for VPS extreme, nothing yet by mail or in the client area
  • @Velocity = I chat with the guy on their page, he told me exact wait time! 

Thanks @pisco ... 
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    What you will notice with Berman is that their VPS's don't have enough CPU to handle SER. All else is good like RAM, and space, but the CPU is the limiting factor. I'd like  to get a few users together to all ask seperately if they can add a middle package that just has more CPU with the 2gb RAM. 
  • OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    if you're asking than don't mention that you are using a SEO tool like SER!

if i'm not wrong that berman don't allow those kind of tools on their servers, but as long as you're using proxies and they won't get any complains they are OK with it.
    the less they are knowing what you are doing, the better.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I think that there only issue is that you need to use proxies from what I've read. They have super support and great uptime from my experience, although others have had a bad experience. 
  • i won't complain about them either and you're right that their main flaw is the CPU.
  • Had no issues with them so far, and yes I am using proxys .. who wouldn't? - I think that should not be an option :) unless you want your server/home ip .. blacklisted (in some cases)
  • Is anyone getting daily operating system crashes with berman hosting?  I'm running captcha breaker and GSA only and I find every 12-24 hours it kills the OS (I looked at the error log it says blue window something [i didn't save it[).

has oneone experienced this?  I just switched to my first VPS with berman
  • not for me, no problem at all so far with berman
  • Does anybody know if Berman Hosting works weekends, I registered for a VPS with them yesterday afternoon and I was told my account would be up and running in two hours but I checked today and still nothing has been setup' :(

• sonic81 - yes. In the end I had to leave.
  • Oh finally, I got the details 24 hours after i signed up. GSA is all configured and pumping out 37 LPM. 

Happy Days.