Skip to content

Why i am getting deindex whenusing gsa ranker?

Hi guys i am new in seo field  and now i am trying to learn how gsa ranker works in offpage seo.. 
I test one of the expired domain that i bought and trying to rank it using gsa ranker but de index after  using the default settup of gsa ranker.. 
Can you guys help me out just to have a backlinks without deindex my main site?

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Hmm, you would need to do ALOT of spamming to deindex your site using SER.

When did your domain become deindexed? Because just recently, google did deindex alot of old expired type domains so it could be this that caused it and not your link building.
  • arvinzx20arvinzx20 philippines
    I think i made 300 submit and 200 plus verified.. in 1 day.. but after 1 day searching keyword and checking my site ranking i notice that my site was deindex.. i test it i think 4 times with free proxy from server and none proxy same result after doing everything.. 

Do you have any simple method for beginners step by step for safety backlinking to your site?
    Im just newbie and i am using the trial version of gsa ranker.. maybe in the future i'll buy the lifetime once itest that gsaranker still working..

Also i am studying chrun and burn i always heard this from other seoforum but honestly i can see any methods if how to do churn and burn..
    Can you give a simple method even for beginners atleast for simple link building using gsa ranker.. i watched one of the video from this forum like safety setup for link building.. 
    What should i choose for tier 1 im pointing my tumblr blog, blogspot and weebly with high pr and pa around 20-30.. 
    do i need only choose blog commenting and url redirect? or i need to check atleast social bookmarks?
  • kxpkxp United States
    Hey @arvinzx20,

Unfortunately, while what you're asking seems simple, it's not. There is no one-size-fits-all approach any longer. The search engines are getting smarter which means our work becomes more difficult.

Your best bet is to test things out and figure out what works for your sites. You need to practice. There's a guy on here named @shaun who is constantly running tons of GSA SER tests. In fact, his site is one of the best resources for GSA SER education. If you want to learn from his experience and his testing, then you can check the site out at http://shaunmarrs.com/

You'll learn a lot from reading his stuff, but even he can't give you exact info that will work 100% in your niche. That's where you earn your money :-). Good luck to you.

• It sounds like you've hit it with a ton of spam links. Check the way back machine and check out what it was before. It might be that it was being used before for some spammy BH stuff and you've jst tipped it over the edge.

Difficult to say without context though, would really need to have a look as your link profile in ahfres or similar.
  • Ahrefs
    Majestic
    Moz 
    Wayback
    Google 
    Your brain for check expired domain quality 

GSA SER
    Good verified list 
    Private proxies 
    Good indexer - i am also looking at lol
    SERengines for web 2.0 - i am waiting for their launch
    Thats my problem i don't have any budget for ahref since i am in testing or trial and want to know if this tools are actually can help for rankings.. 

Now i made new site again and for safety i used expired web 2.0's most of them are tumblr and expired twitter accounts.. 

Now i follow the method from shaun which is 900 links per minute it gives me a good result in majestic increase citation flow from expired web 2.0 past link juice to my site. 
    Now i want to try to churn and burn web 2.0 to past link juice to my site but the problem i do not know if what tools i can use for generating description and for article manager. do you have any free generator to test?