Skip to content

CS vs CB

edited February 2013 in Need Help
I paid CS and using it. My second option is DeathbyCaptcha. What about CB? Is it better to use it than CS? What is the best thing for me to solve captchas?

Comments

• CS is consuming a alot of cpu. It is main disadvantage for me.
  • OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    the last scource i would ask to get an honest opinion about two competing products would be the official forum of one of those products, haha.

however, there are lots of false claiming and manipulated shit on those "neutral" boards so its best to download the trial and decide for yourself. just make sure you have set up CB properly when testing though.

along with SER there is nothing to change from the default setting, so its basically plug&play. you only need to change the 1st service in SER '-> Options -> Captcha' from CS to CB.
  • So we dont even need to select a service to emulate??
  • OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    nope, 'run as webserver' should be turned off with SER only
  • My opinion: I tried CB trial. Now I will buy it next payday. Much better than CS. CS still working well for me for now though. But CB better :) But don't tell Sven. His head will get big.
  • there isnt even a trial for csx.. that should open ezes.. they know cb is superior...
  • OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    thats not true. CS has a trial since the latest release, but i think you need to ask for a trial licence or something like that.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes, you need to enter a license key at least at startup.
  • Sven  sir . is there a trial license key like Ozz said? Just wanna know if its still available :D
    This is not the CS support forum...go ask Mr. *ILikeToSpreadLiesToNotLoseSales* Mikey
  • edited February 2013
    Sven  What i mean is for CB sir :D

so it wont stop after 500 total captcha`s. tnx if possible :D
    Ahh no sorry, there is no trial key for CB...its limitations are 5 days + 500 captchas per run.
  • no, the trial is limited to 500 captchas, but you can restart it everytime after it has reached the limit for another 500.