Skip to content

Help! related to failed engine ?

edited February 2013 in Feature Requests
I have used this engine for my campaign and when i checked the status of engine then i found this particular engine (Blog Commenting >> General Blog) has failed 4436 times. See below engine setup :>

why happen this problem with this engine. ? Is there anyway to solve it ?

the form variables and how to fill them

==============================================================================================

[setup]
enabled=1
default checked=1

engine
type=Blog Comment

Go to this link for Details 
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Doesn't look as you made any changes to that included engine, so why did you pasted it? I don't get it.
  • OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    please check the urls of the failed list by yourself and you will see why they failed.

reasons for that is that the website is dead or commenting to those blogs were turned off or the site were modified by their admin so SER can't post to it, etc.
  • Dear,  Sven Sir  And Ozz  Sir..

I have also faced same problem lick  simon.

Actually  , We say what is reason failing   of many times Engine , And if we want to correct  this problem , Then where and which place we can edit Engine so after we can  get better result, 
    So PLZ Give me Some Advice And Tips for this 
                                                             Thank You   
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Blog posting is high submissions and few returned for the amount of comments posted

I can do 100k to 200k blog posts a day

Out of that, I might get 5k verified

There are a lot of blogs which have a comment box that are moderated and never checked

Add to that Akismet and other spam tools that are used

Some pick up generic comments being posted

Which is why its worth changing the included blog comments in ser to something different in the hope of beating some of the filters

• edited February 2013
    well we now have a filter for hard to solve captcha that's a +
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @LeeG is right.  If you're doing blog comments, you need to look at submissions as your metric, not verifications.  Most blog comments go to Spam and will never be seen.