Skip to content

Skip Hard To Solve Captchas

BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
edited February 2013 in Need Help
@Sven my box is greyed out.  Can you explain how this works? What captchas are deemed "hard"? Does it work with CB and CS?

Comments

• I have the exact same questions. I can't get this to work, it's always greyed out and not active.
  • mine is also greyed out. i assume it will be fixed with the next version.

this is for what its good for.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    ups, download/install again (silent update) in a minute.
  • @Sven

Sorry , I don't get it. What do you mean by "silent update" ?

Do you mean we have to download SER from the site and install it again ? or we should wait for the next version update notification as usual ?
  • you can download/install it from the website right now and the option will work.
  • Yep, it's working like a charm now. Very clever suggestion from you Ozz.
    +10 @Sven for adding this feature very fast as usual. Keep up the good work!  : )
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    How do we know what is "hard" will it work with CB and CS? I'm still using CS and I have better results compared to CB.

better results with CS than with CB? Are you hired by Mikey? ;)

Well seriously, than you must have made some wrong settings. What makes you think CS it better?

• hahaha... agree with sven... i can't see in any way cs is better then cb...
  • Where is this option to skip hard captchas?
  • in project options -> options
    on the right side where you've been asked what service SER should use to solve captchas.
    Hey @Sven, I've tested CS and CB a few times now and the last 12 hours is the first time that I've got more submissions while running CB than I did with CS.  Normally I get about 30-40k submissions/day with CS.  12 hours into the day today and I'm at 24,500 so it looks like CB will definitely do more today.  I had my speed setting moved down and today moved it all the way to the right (accuracy). Maybe that did it.
    Yes, you should really leave it there for best accuracy. The speed is still better in CB than in CS with best accuracy setting so you should use that when comparing things.
    Thanks @Sven, I knew to trust you based on how well SER runs but it took 4 tries before I was able to get CB running better than CS...normally I wouldn't have kept testing, but you've proven your coding skills are worth more tests!