Skip to content

Switch to active verify on x amount of submissions

LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne
edited February 2013 in Feature Requests

Not sure if this has been asked for in the past, so I apologise if it has been

Would it be possible to have a custom switch project to active verify on xx,xxx amount of submissions

So in a similar way projects switch to active pause after x amount of submissions, have the option to switch to active verify

That way we dont end up with masses of links to verify

One of my tiers has ended up with best part of 70k submitted and by the time they get verified under normal circumstances, a big proportion will have timed out

Thanks in advance if this gets implemented

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You mean in project options?
  • isn't it better when we could define html timeout settings just for verification urls?

html timeout for posting: 60s
    html timeout for verification: 180s

i don't know if that is doable though??!

• LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Sven, in a similar way we can set a project at project level to only submit to x amount a day

Have an option to switch to active verify on x amount of submissions.

So say we set it to 5000 submissions. It then goes active verify on the 5k when that amount are reached in the submissions and then returns to normal submission mode once they are checked

I know I have taught people to push submissions up, you then suffer the next problem of high amounts of submitted links and a lot fail on being verified due to the sheer size of the submitted lists

Im not the best at explaining things at times

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

I changed it in the following way now...

if a project goes to pause it starts to verify everything it has (before only those urls who need to be checked according to engine interval settings). I think thats the best solution here as the project would do nothing anyway and can work on something instead.

@Ozz the extra timeout setting is not required here i think.