Skip to content

Something I would Love to See!

AlexRAlexR Cape Town
edited February 2013 in Feature Requests
I'm trying to improve my efficiency. 

I would love it if SER kept a total submissions counter. So if I start a new project, and after 1 month I want to know how many total submissions has it done. I think that currently it removes any submissions that aren't verified within 5 days. The use of a total counter is so we can see if we are getting a good verified ratio.

Then I'd like to see the % of verified links against the total per project. 

Thus, I can see that I get 10% verified or 20% etc on a specific project. And to view this per project so I can quickly ID any projects that aren't getting good verified ratios. This would allow us to create razor sharp campaigns! 
1) Maybe a low verified rate could be because I have a syntax error? Or bad comments, or bad articles, etc.
2) I could test niche blog comments versus generic comment success rate. 
3) I could test one platform vs another. 
4) So many choices to test!

The current method that most are using is looking at bottom footer of daily verified/ daily submitted. BUT this is very very faulty since many use a delay in verifications and we need a longer period. I.e. you are checking yesterday's verified links vs today's submitted. Also, because it's not per project you can't see which projects are poor performers! So using this stat is as good as useless. It seems that everyone is totally guessing the verified %!!!

Comments

• i don't know exactly, but doesn't the submission stat doing that job? define your time range and you are good to go.

right click project -> show urls -> submitted -> stats -> diagram/charts -> define time range
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Ozz - great idea! I do think it would be useful to have a verified/submitted ratio more easily accessible though, since most people use the footer stats to work this out, which is wrong. 
  • maybe a ratio can be built into that diagram/stat. but i don't think its needed somewhere else, because people go crazy about numbers without having a broader picture about them.
    some people just have lower verification rates because their niche/keywords are banned often times and try to compare stats with each other when it isn't comparable at all.