Skip to content

indexification service

2»

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Yes I must say I agree @seagul. That was part of the logic of moving Indexer out to a separate VPS, the indexing is so important to me that it justified creating the right environment to give it the priority it requires.

I use deep and full (as the actress said to the bishop!).
  • LOL yes Mitch exactly! Deep and full all the way but.... 

If we are building tiered links should we even bother to feed our T1 URLs through Indexer or any other service? With hundreds or thousands or more links pointing to a them won't they get indexed?

OR is some of my content not unique enough to get indexed?

Also consider....does feeding links to Indexer look natural? Would it be best to only do it when absolutely necessary? Food for thought :)

• @seagul - what on earth makes you think that Full Indexer is indexing significantly more links than Quick mode? I'm sure this is the case to a very small point, however you are getting your links indexed at a fraction of the resources, thus freeing up your resources for more. I have found that Quick mode is more than adequate for the job and gets a VERY good majority of my links indexed.
    I always check for links that are not indexed a few times a month and these get sent to indexing services as mentioned above. In the long run, I'm saving resources, time and extra VPS costs.

@mitch - where's your logic in paying for an additional VPS to run one Indexer? My advice for you above was to help save you the extra resources and cost. If your going to pay for an extra VPS for the Indexer alone (cause that is what you'll have to do with Indexer), then you might as well save yourself the hassle and money by choosing a Fiverr Indexing service 1-2 times per month. Now that my friend......is smart logic!  ;)
  • If you are happy using quick mode then good on ya mate :)
  • Deep builds around 1700 "links" while quick builds around 450. Do the math
  • edited March 2013
    @grafx77 I understand your point on saving money using Fiverr, it's a valid one and smart logic for you agreed.

However, I have campaigns running for 6-8 clients at the moment which is about 40 GSA SER projects so I'm not sure how many Fiverr gigs would be needed to cover them but 3 Fiverr gigs and I've paid for my VPS.

I also use the 2ndary VPS to cover other tasks such as Rank Checking and Backlink monitor, and when you add in to the equation that I'm a control freak with a deep mistrust of using Fiverr for anything so critical to my link building, for me its just common sense to go for the second VPS.

But I understand that everyone's situation is different and you have to make you own decision what is best for you.

To me these forums are not about finding the right way to do something but looking at what other people are doing to see if I can improve what I'm doing. What's right for me may not be what's right for you.

Sharing ideas and strategies as we do here helps make GSA community such a strong one.
  • edited March 2013
    @seagul "Also consider....does feeding links to Indexer look natural? Would it be best to only do it when absolutely necessary?"

You are so right about it not appearing natural. But nothing that we need to do to make our backlinks campaigns work is natural. We must try to make them as effective as possible while trying to keep under the radar. A good point to remember as we continue with our balancing act.

"If we are
    building tiered links should we even bother to feed our T1 URLs through
    Indexer or any other service? With hundreds or thousands or more links
    pointing to a them won't they get indexed?"

Again yes you are right, the lower tier links should get them indexed on their own. This makes indexing as a separate activity non-essential but I still use indexing as I want the links indexed as soon as possible. I judge the extra time and money spent doing it justified as it's such a relatively small outlay in the overall scheme of things. If I didn't have the clients/income to justify it I wouldn't do it for the higher tiers and just leave it to the lower tiers, concentrating indexing on the last tier.

"OR is some of my content not unique enough to get indexed?"

Yes that's also right and also why I do give up trying to index links once I've gone through my procedure. After two weeks of indexing in Indexer, anything not indexed gets a comment blast from ScrapeBox. Then if its not indexed after a further two weeks I give up.

Interested to hear when everyone else stops trying to index.
  • edited March 2013
    @seagul - yep...works for me, but where did you get your numbers >> 1700 full indexer vs 450 quick indexer?

If those numbers are correct......then the 450 has been more than enough to get my links indexed as of late. 1700 links for my own backlinks, IMHO seems a bit of an overkill. I can honestly run Indexer on Quick Mode while running SER at full capacity without seeing any interference. When running Full Mode....I have to run it solitary for a few days (No SER)...................unless you have a VPS that isn't doing anything ;-)

@Mitch - Yep, your absolutely correct. You would definitely need your resources and a indexing service if your offering SEO services for your clients and for your own sites. No doubt! What I have suits my needs at the moment........different strokes for different folks depending on your needs. Agreed!!

BTW, I would never use Fiverr for 1st Tier backlinks/SEO/etc. Their indexing services via Lindexed/Linkalicious are valid as they send you reports and screenshots. Getting backlinks to my backlinks for indexing only...... ;-)
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Just saying that if I was Google I would watch the indexing services the closest as it seems like the biggest bottleneck and footprint. It seems there are a lot less indexing services than auto submission programs.