Skip to content

Which type of backlinks should I send to backlinks indexing service?

SorbsahaSorbsaha India
edited December 2016 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
Lets assume, my indexing credits are expensive so I am willing to send only those type of backlinks which will provide boost to my search results quickly. So, can someone tell me which backlinks should I send to the Indexer service? Should I send only dofollow links, Only first tier links, only contextual links? Are some platform total waste to use Indexing accounts credit in trying to index them? Like, Indexer, blog comments, redirects, URL shortener, etc. as they are dynamic backlinks?

Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited December 2016
    I'd personally only bother sending contextual links to save your credits if you don't have enough. 

Then again, you could also sort out your target lists to make sure that these targets are actually indexed in Google before you start your campaigns, I see so many people with out of date lists, spamming lots of links on worthless deindexed domains and then they check their index rates and it shows that their links are not indexed, if the root domains isn't indexed then theres a high possibility that your posts/articles on that domain are not going to become indexed.

Filtering and sorting your sitelist will also aid to saving your indexing credits for obvious reasons.. you could also go one step further and check your target lists' metrics etc, a sitelist of 100 contextual targets that are all indexed and decent metrics is much more better than 500 contextual targets when 400 of them are deindexed domains and their metrics are utter poop, get what I mean?

Just because SER builds mass backlinks, it doesn't mean they all have to be spam and crap domains, if you do spend the time to filter your targets then you'll see major improvements in your SERPs. 
  • Thanks a lot for the response. Yes, I understood "contextual" link is what I should try to index through indexing service and rest, (as I am running 3 tier campaign) I should leave rest to index on their own. But among those contextual, it would be wise to filter out nofollow links too? 

And should I send both Tier 1 and Tier 2 contextuals too indexing service?

And yes, I am focusing on creating only quality links. 
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @Sorbsaha yes, if you're trying to save on your indexing allowance, then filter out the no-follow links, don't stop building them though, let them index naturally, a small percent of no-index links in your profile makes it look more natural but I would definitely not intentionally try to index them if you're running a tight ship. 

Yea, process both tier 1 and tier 2. 
  • Ok. Thanks a lot. I have this concept cleared in my mind. :)