Skip to content

LPM Cut in Half today

BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
edited February 2013 in Need Help
Can someone help me brainstorm as to why my LPM is down to 20 when yesterday it was at 60?  The campaigns are all the same, I remove duplicate domains daily.  I have been testing CB to replace CS.  Even switching back to CS hasn't made a difference.

What am I overlooking?

Comments

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    I did update to 5.09, I didn't think about that...
  • server restarted?
    Ya, I've restarted a couple of times today.  I've tried running for an hour, switching to CS...running an hour, switching to CB.  All 50 private proxies are running as expected and are passing Google checks.

Is there a way to go back to 5.08 to see if that fixes it?
  • I noticed the same thing as soon as I upgraded. It was ~25-30 LpM with 5.0.8 but with 5.0.9 it's now ~11-12 LpM. I've added a couple new projects which have fewer engines selected, so that might be playing a factor as well.
    @sven @ozz is there a way to go back to 5.08 I want to see if that could help.
  • go to your installation folder and start v508 (Search_Engine_Ranker_old.exe)
  • ronron SERLists.com

Sometimes I swear it is the internet connection, at least it is in my case.

One thing I did notice is that CB v1.61 is solving at an average of .291 seconds. That is sick! So I don't think CB is the issue. I did set it on options to only solve if success rate is greater than 25%. Once I did that, my solve time dropped dramatically.

My "old" version is still 5.09...Can someone upload 5.08 so I can test that?  You could email me as well.  PM me if you wouldn't mind helping me test it.

http://i.imgur.com/BRyOrfs.png
  • OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    rule #1.1 - don't panic
    sometimes SER is verifying all your submitted links and it you feel that the LPM is drecreasing. 
    when its verifying =>  no links will be created => low LPM
    just let it run for 24h and check the results afterwards.

Hey @ozz I appreciate the rule :)  It's been running all day and still at 22.49 LPM right now.  Immediately before the update it was at 60. I've watched the logs and even when there are no verifications happening, it's not increasing.

Is there somewhere I can get a copy of 5.08 to test?
  • you can alway move back to the very last version. just go to your installation folder and run "Search_Engine_Ranker_old.exe"

double clicking that will install v508
    @Ozz like I posted earlier, my "old" version still runs 5.09.  It was most likely due to the upgrade problem we had when 5.09 first launched.  I upgraded but it failed, now my old shows 5.09 as well.

That's why I was looking for a copy of 5.08 so I could test.

http://i.imgur.com/BRyOrfs.png
  • k, i understand now. 

from my understanding the only changes that could have decreased your LPM in 509 are "improved speed a bit". maybe sven has to fix this or you just have bad luck with your submissions :(

That's why I'm trying to get a copy of 5.08...@ozz would you mind emailing me the 5.08 version?  I was literally running at 60 lpm this morning, upgraded and have been at 20-25 the rest of the day.
    Yesterday the magic of @LeeG's suggestions and the 5.08 update, compared to today.

http://i.imgur.com/ocGiTk0.png
  • OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    apart from the "old version" i cant upload you anything that was released recently, sorry.
    @ozz all I'm looking for is the old version, I have 5.09, I just want to test 5.08.
  • if i send him the .exe that will work?

• I think there is something going on Goofy with the LMP meter in the last update.   Mine always shows a LPM of 0.28  but Yet I see it Submitted tab going up by 5-7 ever second.  So I know it's a lot higher than 0.28.
    Hey Hunar, maybe it is the LMP meter.  If that's the case, my total submissions would be closer to yesterday.

http://i.imgur.com/ocGiTk0.png
    I was able to get a version of 5.04 and 5.06 and both of them were LPM in the 20's.  The big difference was 5.08 and I still haven't been able to find it.  If anyone has 5.08 and would love to try it.
  • 508 is in your installation folder --> Search_Engine_Ranker_old
    @ozz you said that yesterday and I said it wasn't and then posted a screenshot showing that my 'old' was 5.09 along with my normal exe.

Fortunately, someone sent me the 5.08 and everything is running smoothly again!  Right now at 48LPM and steadily climbing.  5.09 never got out of the high 20's.
    Well bummer...LPM is back down even with running 5.08, I'll keep looking for answers.
  • edited February 2013
    @Brandon Worst feeling just seeing your LPM take a huge hit and having no clue why.  Then post on the forums and get no right answers.  It happens to me too I'm not sure why sometimes my submissions fly and sometimes they are slow when the settings are the same I don't get how it could change so drastically.
  • OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    @Brandon: v5.08 is the 'old' version and i could install and run it. no problem for me.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Im sure LpM is worked out as an average over the hours since midnight

Lets just say,  60k submissions in 4 hours and Im showing 67LpM

Nothing to worry about

Sometimes you can hit a good keyword or six and fly for a few hours.

Other times you not pulling in many results

One of the reasons I alter my engines files to have some generic search terms, to pull in more places to post links

• Lpm did drop a lot the last days. I got the box to run 350. But now it dropped to 10 and it does not veryfi.

Anybody else got this problem?