Skip to content

Question: How to configure SER to ONLY search and NOT submit?

edited February 2013 in Need Help
How do you set SER to only search like for a day and after i got alot of urls after that day ..go back to normal and post

is there a way to set SER to search only mode ?

if i set right click on project->Edit->Options->Pause project after ... to 0 ? will this work ?

Comments

• SER is only searching when it needs more targets to post to. if you import a list or it found hundreds of links in your site lists or with the search engines than it doesn't search anything if i'm not wrong.
  • thx @ozz so the only way right now is Options->Advanced->Tools->Search online for URLS ... but is there a way to specify to which project they get added ? since else somehow the keyword search is useless? since all goes to global site list and not to a specific project @sven ?
  • if you want to scrape lists than do it with the 'search online' tool (or with scrapebox). safe the list to file and import it to your project. from there it will post to the links of your list, once your cache of "old" URLs is empty.

right after SER is done with the list it will search for new targets again automatically in case you didn't uncheck all SEs.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @kaykay what would be the reason to only search and then post?  Your proxies are better suited for searching over a longer period.  Posting while it's searching would let them rest for a few seconds while you're posting.